I married a Jew and love her

Does Sup Forums really think this is wrong? Please Express your opinions in a logical way and understand that if you do you disagree with me it won't change the fact that I I have a happy stable family. Btw I'm mostly German, funny how life works.

>Adventure Time
Absolute pleb.

Why bother seeking approval or debate from anons on some website. Who cares.

how's it goin mr enoch?

Tbh, there's nothing wrong with all Jews, just rich Zionist Jews that control our foreign policy

We're ethnic tribalists, OP, and nobody is forcing you to be a part of our endeavour.

It's wrong unless you yourself are also Jewish. Then it's a hate crime against humanity.

If she isn't a zionist, i honestly don't care. Do whatever you want man. But if she's a zionist, you're literally supporting the destruction of culture, antifa violence and so on. In this case kys

Love isn't real, enjoy your contaminated bloodline though.

Two possibilites:
-You are likely a powerful threat to (((their))) agenda in some way if you were to become a devout, Bible-believing Christian.

Or

-She is low on the totem pole, as isbher family, and is blissfully ignorant of the redpill.

Did you watch the rabi suck on your kids dick after he mutilated it?

No we're not.

We push a Faithstate. Not an Ethnostate.

Honestly, I really don't give a shit.
Not that this actually happened of course, you type like a dumb underage teen and if you were secure enough in a decision to permanently sign on you wouldn't need user's approval.

Nobody cares.

no dude good for you, this board is 90% nazis though so good luck

I seek no approval just genuinely curious of others opinions. And yeah my typing is shitty And me note a good speler or stuf

>I married a Jew
>comes to Sup Forums to brag about it
KEK

>I really am curious what a board known for being frequented by Nazis and "anti-semites" will think about my jewish wife that totally exists.

k

raise your kids christian and wach your back. otherwise enjoy a rich life

>le "mostly german"
>bragging about jew wife
>adventure time
>Please Express your opinions in a logical way and understand

I can almost sense the receding hairline and adult steam account from over here

These two.

When does school start this year?

Are you going to cremate her when the time comes?

I could give less of a fuck about someone's heritage/race ect. I care about intelligence, demeanor, philosophy, and stuff like that.

Anyone worth talking to will say the same. If she's smart, caring, and well adjusted with a reasonable worldview then good for you. If she is stupid, unsympathetic, and poorly adjusted with a deluded worldview then that sucks for you.

how noble

I appreciate the sentiment, but I assure you that I'm an amoral degenerate.