Dude is just dead on about everything. He is amazing, I hope he never dies

Dude is just dead on about everything. He is amazing, I hope he never dies.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8LMjxkhbcx4
youtu.be/KKBpBrsXMuk
technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M
youtu.be/S1Kbym7WYzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Dude is just dead on about everything.

>hope he never does

He already did that once....

Sandy Hook was indeed staged.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Didn't he admit in court it's just bs to sell more brain shield and stuff?

heh

Admitting something in court isn't the same as telling the truth.

He the prophet. God speaks through him.

That's called Alcohol, son.

They divide us by fear. Prospect of nuclear war brings down the collective conciousness by bringing down our hopes.... Truth is that hope means nothing without action. Want to live in peace? Act toward peace instead of just saying you want it for you, your family, and your neighbor.

Heres the truth behind all the tricks. Spend 3 days watching each three segments as you fall asleep youtu.be/8LMjxkhbcx4

youtu.be/KKBpBrsXMuk

>government is growing half animal half human chimeras

technologyreview.com/s/545106/human-animal-chimeras-are-gestating-on-us-research-farms/

>chemicals turning frogs gay

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4660542/Chemicals-flushed-drains-turning-fish-transgender.html

He admitted Sandy Hook may have been real he was just considering all possibilities

>Spend 3 days

He's right about most major issues, but also believes a lot of dumb shit.

He's also just really likable. His passion and conviction gets me riled up.

I bet you watched the Lord of the Rings trilogy in one sitting faggot. This takes the same amount of time

Pretty much this. Mark Passio is one of the most important people on the planet right now.

How does he predict every fucking thing?

sure thing, boss

Listen, the government controls by fear.
This guy regurgitates what he's been fed... to portray narratives, to control a 'side' in the larger game.

>also believes a lot of dumb shit
Every damn thread all the time, I hear this over and over and over. Ok then, list some things Jones has said on his show or that have been posted on infowars that are flat-out untrue, uncorrected or proven lies. If he's so wrong on things all the time, this should be easy. Infowars, not the rogan podcast.

Das rite...

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JdEINFmMn4M

Please remember "interdimensional shape-shifting vampires" = Jew.

If he were so overt, his family would be killed or worse.

Everyone made fun of Alex. Soon CERN will open the portal and the pedophile demons will ride forth as atlantis is unearthed from slumber in antarctica. The path to Vril will reopen and transhuman Nazis will pour out while the council of 5 does battle above with the reptillians.

What would happen if Scott Adams and Alex Jones Mighty Morphed?

he's been useful, but he's been playing too safe to do better

>Dude is just dead on about everything.
>Zionist coppo actor constantly misdirecting

lol ok bud

>still stuck in the hero-worship phase

teenager detected

Woody is Alex Jones on that fateful day.
youtu.be/S1Kbym7WYzs

I wouldn't be surprised if people actually lied in courts more often than tell the truth

it's funny because what he said on that #911 JRE podcast was the actual truth

>Appropriates David Icke's New Age Gnosticism lore verbatim, despite never mentioning any of this before.
>DUDE ALEX IS SO DEEP

fuck off, yeah?

Hes spoken out against "leftist jews" several times in the last few months

he said he played characters on air, the leftist media misconstrued that into "he doesn't believe anything he says and Infowars isn't real"

Your gifs are corny and you talk like a faggot.

where is the link, faggot?

ALEX JONES IS GOD OF ALL THINGS MAN !!!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>I hope he never dies.

Dude he's 32 years old going on 80

No, he needs to relax and take anger management class before he gets domestically violent.
He also cons paranoid schizos into buying his snake oil for problems of his fantasy.
Would be good if he just confessed to his crimes.

He lost his kids. Maybe he said fuck it after exposing Epstein.

if with the faggy cabal who are threatening the world with a ghey bomb and their corporate tranny army hell bent on stealing you black cherry

David Knight is pretty impressive

But don't ya wanna stop those Globalists user?

At least buy a filter for fucks sake.

Gee.....

He still has his kids. Look at the actual court case, not the MSM shit.