youtube.com/watch?v=8PISea_Tc4k

In a land Of Plenty
youtube.com/watch?v=4vzp2_K9d2s

Revolution
youtube.com/watch?v=luwwVTPfmN8

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalfront.org.nz/
trademe.co.nz/flatmates-wanted/auction-1388946987.htm
newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/08/new-zealand-election-2017-how-do-i-vote.html
elections.org.nz/events/2017-general-election
onthefence.co.nz/
votecompass.tvnz.co.nz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

eat a dik

You good gary.

hey what is popping my home slice

Are there any blogs or websites advocating for white kiwi interests or even any right leaning ones outside of whaleoil?

THIS HAS BEEN NOW TURNED INTO A BRAAAP Thread...Take the BRAAP pill my kiwi friends.

I'm also interested in this.

Theres also kiwiblog which is run by commentator david farrar which i guess is centre right.
Nowhere near what im after but some of the comments are almost Sup Forums level in a disguised way.

farrar is a neo lib to the max and is extremely pro social liberal

Anyone wanna guess on the election result?

I'm expecting Nats 42% Labour 36% NZFirst 11%, meme parties make up the rest.

I would love to see the final count showing greens sitting on 4.8%. So close but so far.

Doubt we will have a government formed until a week after the election. Winnie will be playing hardball.

Oh.

Winston will sell us to labour for deputy PM. Two ticks blue boys. Suck it up.

NZFags Get in here!

How can we stop this Marxist from getting a seat in the beehive??
I'm enraged POL I'm so enraged I spelled Sup Forums in capitals
How do we politically bury this communist?

Hopefully something damaging emerges or she puts her foot in it somehow.

How do we make this horrific monster the worst possible choice for normies?
Most NZers have really poor internet attendance, how do we do it?>

>this horrific monster the worst possible choice for normies?
maybe because she is not that different to other labour leaders

Some degenerate stoner from nz rebbit posted this today.

He got abducted by a Gang Member.

>Not that different
Hosts the global first anti-USA Elected President rally because of timezone on the day of inauguration in the name of "Global Feminism"
Communist
Advocating for the death of 100 Million within the last century
Deathmonger
Harbinger of mass graves

I;M JUST SO ANGRY I HAVE TO TYPE IN CAPITALS

National sadly is our only hope. Winnie will betray us to labour as both those parties hate chinks more than they love success

and Helen Clark was friends with Castro so what

Winnie will side Nats as he has always done 99%
I think winnie is prob most based vote
Maybe not best possible but most based

Would take economic downturn over mass immigration anyday.

>Helen Clark was the beginning of the fall
There was a lot of Marxism taking root around the world but Helen Clarke was the beginning of it for NZ
Why in Gods name do we have pro-feminism marches in this day in fuckin NEW ZEALAND of all places?????
With Jacinda Arden at the front no less

>in fuckin NEW ZEALAND of all places?????
cmon you have to be a kid or an immigrant not to know what we've had before

user. Thank you.

With this post you've convinced me. I won't gamble with my vote. Will do two ticks National. Any other combination will just make it possible for this woman to get power.

That's it. Mind made up.

Its all Helens fault isnt it?

>druggo redditors get what's coming to them
Shame it ended there desu

kiwiblog is cuckservative central

Neither, not that I would ever use a firearm on a politician but I am applying for my arms license and are legit scared of repercussions for being too angry on Sup Forums

Which NZ party is anti-United Nations?

Should we invade?
I'm sure the rest of pol would help for the cause

Nats 39%
Labour 38%
NZ First 13%
Greens 6%
TOP 2%
Maoris 1.5%
ACT 0.5%

>Doubt we will have a government formed until a week after the election. Winnie will be playing hardball.
Winston will require 3-4 weeks of negotiations.

National Front

Yes. Just need to find "our guys" and we're set.

Sounds good.

>National Front
Do they have a candidate in this upcoming election? because they sound like our guys.

They dont check shit mate, ive been making ied threads on /k/ for a few years now.

New Zealand National Front.

nationalfront.org.nz/

sounds like our guys Sup Forums

m8 bashing gooks in the 90s and going to jail means prob not standing for election

Nah not /ourguys/
I dunno what they're doing nowdays
I met their last leader Kyle over MSN chat and then a few times at bars
Him and his entourage were all 100% retard Nazi
As in, they let myself and my Iceladic friend into the circle because of our pure heritage... then I looked around the circle and was like ... WTF us 2 are the whitest people in the fuckin circle you Mormon fuck!
And that was kinda the end of my nazi affiliations about 12 years ago

Alright ...who would NF support in the election?

I may be kind of different... I'm not sure
I grew up with guys that were in the paper after being shot by drones and stuff... it's kind of complicated.. it's kind of lots complicated

Neat, might consider joining up.

Ok so what kind of leader do YOU guys want in New Zealand that's probably a better way to go about this.
What kind of things to nz/pol/ want?

LOL mass resurgance to NZ Nazi Party
Maybe I should reaffirm my allegiances with the bald men

Good call. Winnie will hold balance of power anyway, we need to make it clear that National is far more popular and if he goes with Labour the people of NZ will take him for a cuck

Atleast they might make shit happen, even if it is just a few gook bashings.

There is a difference between Ideal (NF)
And realistic (NZ1st)

A hardcore neo-capitalist ethnostate.

Having a party that challenges the left is a good way of destroying political correctness. they do not even have to win anything just campaigning and putting out a anti-pc message will get attention.

>the bald men

So they LARPers or not? Im fuckin keen to do some gook bashing.

Good thats the spirit...start rehearsing the campaign slogans and go out and do it...you don't have to win just being involved is enough to stir everything up.

Hey, you're only a year younger than me as well,
So I want to ask you a question about strictly admin
I have drunk driving offense of 520 6yrs ago
Another drunk driving offense of 610 8yrs ago

I am known affiliate of ISIS
I grew up with several who are fighting within ISIS
I was friends for 15 years with NZ/AU dual citizen who was droned in Yemen

Can I get an arms license?

Then National need to go into opposition because in Government they have been cucks. I'm throwing caution to the wind and voting New Zealand First.

You will also need someone to draft up good anti-immigration policies to keep them out. There may already be some good policies you could adopt.

Maybe, the cops that run it are pretty lack luster, somlong as your offences werent in New Zealand you should be able to get it. I'd just be worried about shit a couple years down the road.

nah m8 back in the 90s cathedral square after dark was dangerous to be in and if you were yellow then there was a 100% you would not leave without getting smashed. but yeah these days they are larpers

Starting a group is a bit beyond me, I dont got the know how or charisma. Still would be happy to meet up with any of you cunts if you want to brick some gook houses.

Good, I see they have a twitter account too ...so make sure to follow them and let them know your concerns and any suggestions. also follow as many NZ journos an media outlets to give them a serve too...you don't want Fake News telling lies.

New Zealand is Australian clay

Manage your own clay first cunt

That's ok just get an twitter account keep private details and picture off it because the Rapid Leties will dox you..and follow all the NZ media Journos and Pollies and just have your say. ..also follow a lot of other rightwing twitter accounts

Fake news have been attacking Winston Peters for 30 years. If everyone on Sup Forums joined NZF we could take it over within 10 years.

>a couple years down the road
I'm not doing worries about future offenses?

My drunk driving offenses were both in NZ, both over 5years ago now and both quite low levels as limit was 400 and max I did was 610

My concern is whether I am on a GCSB list
I've been mates since I was about 8yrs old with a quite famous NZer who died from a drone...

I'm not a Muslim.
I was born into a Baptist family and was raised as such, but so were my friends who ended up in ISIL

Sunday reminder than racist indians run trademe
trademe.co.nz/flatmates-wanted/auction-1388946987.htm

One can only hope there's a Lab-NZF govt without the Greens

I'm getting sick of hippy stoners in politics and (((the you know whos)))

Again, it runs through the cops so the background check is pretty lackluster. But getting the license wont be your problem, your problem will be getting put on a SIS watchlist.

Who ever the media are trashing generally means he is the guy that will shake the Leftist world order
And a good thing for conservatives and Rightwing in general.

The only thing is you must let Winton know what you want hin and his party to do this is best done on social media because Pollies are waking up to this social media thing.

No kidding
You know I shared an office with Wheedle.co.nz?
I feel Soooooooo sorry for them, when they shutdown I tell you What
They had a phone app that would allow you to advertise a job You needed doing;
Broken window, bad plumbing etc etc
And tradies bid to do it, and you pick the tradie based on price and rep etc

And then Capt Flip Flop Neil Graham pulled plug
What a cunt

I fuckn stole everything from that office
I got a 48 port gigabit switch
6x identical monitors with seperate stands
etc etc etc
I paid the guys there with beers
They didnt give a shit

o_o what's the SIS watchlist?

Should I break all ties with my Muslim friends?
I kinda know I should but we have been friends for over 20 years... long before he was a mooslam

I bet the gang member was an informant, the cops have a bunch of them operating in gangs and thats how he would be released so quick. I hope that experience redpilled that stupid stoner on wogs.

>Should we invade?
How? I'm sure he moderates his blog.

Theyre pretty mich the NZ version of the FBI and they work alongside the cops for a sorta ATF thing. No doubt they have everyone with a firearms license on a watchlist, Id just be worried about yourself just in case they bother to connect the dots. Still its a government agency after all, theyre pretty shit at their job. There's a reason I can buy 30kg bags of ammonium nitrate from a mate and buy a box of 500 ice packs off trademe.

The Jew Zealanders control the Goystralians. We took down your government last week goy.

LOL tell you a secret story

So Myself and my mate (since I was 8) were standing in my sleepout at a rented place
My mate last year received the news his brother had been killed by a US drone and was dodging media and paparazi or whatevs fags on scooters and shit cars with cameras 24/7

Sooooooo... fuck there is more to this as a backstory

TLDR We was standing in front of a policeman with a malfunctioning RPG and he ignored us
(he was 1m away and had to walk past us)

That was a terrible rendition,
I'll write it properly one day, sorry

If I didnt like being alive so much i'd ask you if you wanted to guyforks the beehive together.

My thoughts exactly fellow Fawks
If life wasn't so... better than not... I may consider such an offer

Here is some links and info on NZ election 2017.

newshub.co.nz/home/election/2017/08/new-zealand-election-2017-how-do-i-vote.html

What a load of bollocks, go to bed m8

callin bollocks too, no way an rpg gets its way into New Zealand. Still he seems like a like minded individual.

Link to New Zealand Electoral Commission
Can't vote if your not enrolled!!!
2017 General Election
New Zealand's next General Election will be held on Saturday 23 September 2017.

elections.org.nz/events/2017-general-election

Six weeks of media shilling for Donkey Girl. I've already tuned out.

I was going to vote based winnie without a doubt the past year, but the past week has been making me rethink my vote seriously
That marxist woman would be extremely destructive to this country, giving out money to dole bludgers, etc
I might vote National just to be safe so she doesn't get in power

Are we designing some new billboards for Winnie?

Not a real RPG
A home made beta rocket
So we fired a rocket (we had made) moments before an officer walked into our yard (to check on my Maori flatmate for some kinda bail conditions I'm not too sure I've never been arrested) and the rocket failed spectacularly and the officer seemed to not care for some reason, I think it was just Bail checks got him rundown or something
Regardless, he left and we hid and nothing happened

See which political Party you are generally align with
onthefence.co.nz/

Im seeing a lot of posts like these recently and wondering if their genuine.

votecompass.tvnz.co.nz

Got any army cunts in here? Im waiting on my application.

They probably are
I doubt national is shilling on Sup Forums, Kek
Many people are concerned about NZ turning communist under a Jacinda regime
National is dogshit, but atleast they will keep us somewhat centrist at best

Marxism has taken the USA

Now it shall engulf New Zealand and the New Zealanders shall not oppose
They are complaisant and immobile and will not show a shred of resistance
We can subjugate Auckland and dominate the National Vote regardless of what the southern parishes envoke

Here's a Te Pepe version.

Celtic NZ

The National Front probably have one but I wouldn't expect too much

Unf being so high has me intrigued.