Women are a meme

>Wake up today around 0900 and read (((Economist)))
>Wife wakes up and I tell her to make us something filling for breakfast
>20 min. later still not a smell from the kitchen so I ask if something is wrong
>"Honey, we only have eggs, bread, tomatoes, ham and cheese, idk what to make"
>Realize just how many things I could make in 15 min with all of that, but I bite my tongue and tell her to get me a coffee with amareto and I will help her
>Goes on a rant instantly because I can not make up my mind about breakfast.

You know the worst part is that even after telling her what to use and what to make, she will need instructions as well. Its not that she is dumb, but women can not think by them selves.

Feel free to share some insights, more stories

>Birb died on the balcony

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aTZzk-_Qh4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Before I was married my wife was an intelligent independent person. Now I have to give her simple instructions about how to turn the TV on. Women's brains melt when they get married.

Good for the vagina and some laughs. Can't ask for much more or you'll be disappointed.

pin a to-do list on the wall or set phone notifications or get her a recipe book

There was a thread yesterday about alarm bells and dead birds.
Yes you need to man up and make decisions with and for your wife, it isn't that she is stupid, more of she doesn't want to pick wrong and upset you.

not all women cannot cook, but western women are not traditional so much.

I like the part of her not wanting to upset me, this makes sense as after all woman is good at loving what would be worse for her than to upset the man she loves.

waited through your entire post thinking that your wife would cook the bird. Or use the bird in some revenge. Nope. Read through your blog bullshit about having a shitty wife cry more.

Post wife pic, we'll let you know if she's worth putting up with.

No your wife is dumb. My woman could make unreal amounts of meals with that food but she's a bitch that I need to divorce asap.

She told you the ingredients and hoped you would pick something. Women are terrible at deciding. "I don't know, where do you want to go?" you will hear 9,001 times a year.

Dude.... My wife is exactly the same. Like a dog. Needs constant instructions and walkthroughs for everything!

Listen, I'm pretty much an alpha male, that chad guy? Yeah, that's me. When I speak to woman I speak to them from a level that is not equal and would never aim to be equal with them; they like this. You need to mush the tomatoes yourself if you want to make bread, if you get my metaphor, the tomato is your woman and the bread is your relationship to make it easier.

I'm trained in mma and lift, I take everything very seriously, because, as I said before, I am the Chad you guys try to be and joke about because you can't reach it. You know why you joke about it? You think you're equal to women, you talk to them as if they are the same. You'll always be the stereotypical virgin guy if you do this. Crack some eggs if you wish to make an omelette.

What a fucking misogynist. Women are not for making you food.

Yall mus got shitty bitches.

Wife does shit. We moved to a new country doesn't wants to learn the lenguaje....want's to stay at home, nagging all the time. Before we got married had own business able to do everything by herself...worst mistake ever

What else are they good at?

Gee wizz Tyrese, we're wall REAL sorry you had to read a whole PARAGRAPH on your own.

I wish I were a chad. How many girls have you fucked? Have you ever had 2 girls at the same time?

tell her to cook the pigeon

>wife
nice larping, dumbass

you are right user,
they can also be used to produce little humans, and occasionally for good fucking.
cleaning up is also what they are used for.

But note that in all of the above mentioned, they are not good at. they will need careful guidance

>gets married to someone
>complains about the same person
Your fault OP. Why is Sup Forums so against women? There are plenty of them ok, just pick the right one. Oh, I forgot that 98% of you are neckbeard losers, my bad.

>get a stupid bitch for wife
>complain and generalize

>Belgium
>Chad
youtu.be/aTZzk-_Qh4o

shut up imbred

> trusting a modern woman with your nutrition
She did you a favour. You can now make something nice.

Did I touch a nerve?
Why don't you go Belgian Congo on the people destroying your country?

The real issue is why your fridge is so empty.

Also, just cook the eggs and toast and the rest can be used cold.

Send her my way den nigga, not her fault you indecisive

I'm not originally from belgium, you hick. Ever heard of traveling for business? Probably not, unemployed shitstain

F for the birb

Why is this?

T. Virgin

Neat.
I don't know, I really don't. It's like they figure out that you can do stuff for them and they play dumb so they don't have any responsibility?

Yep. Tomatoes. Bread. I'm with you completely.

washing dishes afterwards.

Next time, grab the bird and storm in the kitchen screaming you killed the bird, now cook it. 'Get your shit together or I'll kill you next!'

This.

>intelligent
>women

Nice meme user

>starts drinking at 9:30 in the morning
You might be free of the arabic menace, but it's only because you're already more miserable than any other european country no matter how poor or rich.

They can be, but as soon as they find a man who can tell them
>press input
>select HDMI 1
>that's where all of your stupid reality shows are
They become mongoloids.

>misogynist

Most western women grew up with working mothers that didnt have the time/energy to teach their daughters how to cook,sew ect. Now it is something they have to learn later in life without the years of practice and family recipes taught to them.

>I tell her to get me a coffee with amareto
so you're saying you're a closeted fag with a wife, Andrzej?

They sure do manage to figure out candy crush, though, don't they?

could your women be giving you the test to see if you are fit for them?

All Romanian women are dogs.

>tfw no helpless qt who just want to be traditional and cook something nice for me while being loved by me gf
fuck you Poland for giving me these feels

>eggs, bread, tomatoes, ham and cheese

Best breakfast with that lot:

Grill tomatoes
Hot buttered toast
Ham on the toast
Layer with cheese
Add Tomatoes
Poached egg on top
Pierce egg so yolk runs down through the rest
Season

do you let her fuck bbc? if not then dont expect her to be sexualy satisfied

>I don't know, I really don't. It's like they figure out that you can do stuff for them and they play dumb so they don't have any responsibility?
It's bonding dynamics. Women want to be submissive, hence you have to constantly have decisions for her.

Where's the meat???? Sounds empty

There are plenty of young men becoming women in Sweden so your feel shouldn't last too much longer.
Chin up.

Same here. Married her because she was down to earth and hard working. She worked two jubs - full time and part time - to earn enough to have a nice place, etc. After we got married she became completely dependent, is down to one low paying job at about 35 hours a week and home chores down to about vacuuming four rugs once or twice a week. I do everything else. I did everything I could to get her to be an actual partner, but she won't hear it.

18 years later divorce papers are now filed and our kid wants to live with me because I do "both mom and dad." Now she's totally fucked in how to live because she won't be getting any child support.

story of my childhood best friend and his mom, the most terrible woman I've ever met

> she gets pregnant at 16
> the dad is 14, they stay together
> dad drops out of hs and works 55-65h a week landscaping for rest of life
> wife stays at home and takes care of kid and little brother
> when friend is 8 he gets raped by his cousin. The cousin rapes both brothers and like 5-6 other guys in the neighborhood
> his mom doesn't want to press charges because "he's family, he made a mistake"
> friend grows up extremely shy, zero confidence
> gets a "funny feeling his parents are watching" every time I suggest we go somewhere outside of neighborhood
> high school, he drops out after grade 9
> smokes weed, plays guitar, vidya all day
> always says no when I ask him to do stuff
> college time, I move for school he stays home
> don't see him for 2 years or so, eventually meet up
> he tells me his dad isn't his actual dad, his mom lied his whole life
> his mom never cooked, cleaned, prepared the home or venerated husband at all, literally just played stupid facebook-style games all day every day
> friend's (step) dad divorces his mom for lying about his kid
> she takes him to court, gets $1800/mo alimony plus his boat, car AND HOUSE
> she never worked a day in her life
> friend's (step) dad only makes $3000 a month (definition of cuck)
> meanwhile my friend meets his real dad after 22 years.
> real dad is a great guy, business owner, rich, has a small family of his own
> had no idea he had a son
> offers my friend a room in his house, a car, some money to get his shit together
> friend accepts, gets his HS diploma, finally gets laid, starts lifting, doing good
> decides to move back home to go to school for music production (he is a godly guitar player)
> his mom refuses to let him move in with her because "she doesnt want change"
> has a meltdown, blames her problems on her son for "breaking up her marriage"
deserves death desu

I never have to tell my wife to do anything, she just does it and she is creative when she makes food.

But then again, I am muslim... Our women are raised better.

Good explanation, that's probably it. On the flip side, we have a few things around that need to be dealt with and I told my wife to deal with them about a month ago. She still hasn't done shit to make that happen.

Fucking this. Missus got into fucking pokemon, then ingres, now some other shite on her phone. But she can't work the timer on the cooker...

I was kinda hoping that he will just throw the bird on the table and tell her to make him gołąbki

You're right, I can do it better.

What purpose do they serve than to be cock-sleeves and bearing my children? I can even raise them better than a woman.

I just bought one of those robot vacuums, much cheaper than divorce. She's mad about something right now, don't know what, don't care.
>Makes it to level 2000 in candy crush
>Doesn't know how to clean a toilet
Amazing, eh?

>not having amareto in your coffee before church

This is why your wifus are raped by jamal

did you beat the stupid bitch?
she sounds insufferable.
give her a nice set of black eyes.
that'll learn the stupid bitch.

It should be against the law to have men and women work together, the difference is too great.
Really though you should just fuck her while she tries to make the food
Then her dumb dumb brain will relate sex with making breakfast and that means breakfast good

I thought women were supposed to be good at cooking. Make up your minds. Just cause your wife can't think for herself doesn't mean all women are the same. My wife is an excellent cook and does all the meal planning on her own.

>Women
>3D
You fucked up, user.

You have to give her specific instructions. When you say "figure it out" her brain reads it as "???".

Hello red neck voted Trump?

the ham?

MEN TAKE NOTE

THE DUMBEST THING A MAN CAN EVER THINK

"BUT MY GIRL IS DIFFERENT"

SHE ISN'T
YOU'RE NOT LUCKY
YOU'RE BEING FOOLED

THIS MAY BE YOUR ONLY WARNING

CONSIDER HOW MANY MEN HAVE FALLEN WITHOUT ONE

> puts dead bird in trashcan, inside the kitchen

Lol what the fuck? Bury it you moron.

EVERY WHITE GIRL NEEDS BBC TO BE OBEDIENT AND HAPPY. SHE WOULD NOT SAY THIS TO BROTHA.

Manlet detected

Why would I do that? I just take the trash out a bit later.
>Burying every poor animal that died
damn you are out of touch with reality

I've never been so happy to be a lesbian.

>subhuman pole attempts bantz
kek
get your whore wife in order before talking shit cuckold

Are you sure this is a female problem or is it just a polak problem? Because my ma can still cook and do shit herself and she's almost 60.

Pretty much
If there's one thing you take away from this retarded 'think-tank' this should be it.

I know some lesbians and they make me laugh every time they go crazy, you know why? The only thing that fixes their craziness is a good dicking. Cant escape biology lesbo

>Honey the tv doesn't work
>Did you put the source on hdmi
>The what?!

Everytime
As long as they have a man for the "technical" stuff, their brain stop working.

If you're the butch, then you have to deal with the same thing the rest of us do. If you're the bitch, how did you figure out how to make a post here?

If you don't scold her shit IMMEDIATELY for being this retarded, you have no-one to blame for her behavior but yourself.

>traditional polish family
>grandmother living with us, cooks most of the time, amazing food
>mother cooks as well, decent skill
>learn from both of them, enjoy cooking my whole life
>my younger sister is a complete fucking slob
>doens't cook, doesn't clean, leaves a mess wherever in the house she goes
>tell her she needs to step her game up and start being more homely
>leave for work abroad
>come ack after two years
>sister still a total fucking slob

I really woneder what she's going to do in life. She's essentially completely useless.

Different generations I think. My mum complains about my wife being a lazy fucking bitch.

>How do I turn the computer on?
>The fucking power button
It's amazing that they managed to function before marriage

she'll marry a chump and glide through life without effort. One day when she's 48 her husband will leave her and she will become an utter mess of an old woman, confused, agitated and broken at all times.

i blame your dad

I'll have sex with her!!

Yeah, cos carpet munchers never have to deal with women, amirite?

Most polish women ~10-20 years ago were very traditional and homely. Great cooks and kind, the whole package.

The most recent generations are useless wastes of space. Just a series of holes to fuck essentially. Like my sister in . I hope she finds a man that will straighten her up, because I clearly failed.

You might be right, but she's also pretty shy and abrasive when attempting human social interaction. I'm worried.

Yearly income above 100k or fuck off Bob.

>what is context?
Read the post I replied to.

Yeah yeah, how much to mail her over? Does she speak English? I don't want her leaving the house

Sorry I misinterpreted the direction your larp was going.

My little sister, blonde blue-eyed beauty, is a stripper. Be worried and do something if you can. it's heartbreaking

They did, and they questioned your premise.

Shocking, I know.

was talking to some polish girl for a grand total of 3 days before she complained about her period to me to which I promptly stopped talking to her. is that normal of women these days to bring that up so quickly?

t. no experience socializing with people

>roger roger we have Stars and Stripes, isle 2
>user did a gian turd and lost his shoe
>send backup, he's brrrt and braaarps are inoculating my senses

HELP