Guys, how old are you?

Guys, how old are you?
I'm 24 and I'm a little bit worried that I'd might be sitting there with teenagers. I discovered Sup Forums when I was 19. Came here after reading Zionist Protocols to spread my knowledge on some liberal forum. I thought that Sup Forums's political board would be filled with leftists, how wrong I was...

Nah I'm 35
Lots of us are parents

I love honeypot demographic threads

Because the NSA totally doesn't already know everything about you. They must get all their data from this shitty thread.

> tfw when 39

This.

I'm 30 with 3 kids

young 20 fag here
i don't see a future

i'm a wizard

26 here

Holy shit

not the only one

>me on the right

turning 24 this Wednesday

Kys

I'm 28, don't worry.
Sup Forums is around 25+ average, with a wave of 15to Sup Forums kiddied during happenings

didn't expect anything else from a german

22, discovered this place when I was 17.

30 here. I've been here long than I can remember.

32 Discovered Sup Forums like a decade ago.

that you, 'arry?

This, 27 year old here, can attest to most of us being retardedly old fag regulars. The phrase your here forever legitimately fits this board.

aye

check these boys

23 Kang here, I discovered Sup Forums 4 years ago thought it was satire first...

31. Why are all us bongs so old?

We're almost all suicidal as well

25 here.

29 y.o. Zero kids. Living together with GF. Have a job in transport sector.

23 NEET (about to be 24) been here since I was like 13

might kill myself soon

I'm fucking sick and tired of all these >21 youngsters. Even the "redpilled" ones sound like annoying faggots. The different between /new/ and Sup Forums is night and day and I blame r*ddit for that.

I also loathe the former liberals that got "redpilled" here. You didn't see all of this shit before coming here? Stupid.

Such is life on Sup Forums, you OD on redpills, take a black pill then suddenly everything sucks forever, but that's what booze was made for, one way or another it fixes your problem.

turned 25 a few weeks ago, been here for about 13 years

Welcome to one of the last bastions on earth where we can hear the speech of the man in the street. Pubs are shutting down, and social media will have you canned for saying anything controversial

Thought Sup Forums was dead and overrun by furries
People kept mentioning Sup Forums last year
Checked out
Then I was like on pic

21 and not suicidal

21 here.

Discovered Sup Forums anout 3 years ago when anti-modern feminism was still underground.

You really need to get your anxiety under control

Born in 1993, so 24.

25. The first thread I saw on Sup Forums was about that movie Juno. It was still in theaters at the time.

< I meant

42 years young ....

21, I was less than 18 when I discovered Sup Forums

what's strange is that Sup Forums was not like this a few years ago when anonymous was more of a presence around here.

20 here, and not a neckbearded virgin.
The media always tries to picture us as sexually frustrated neckbeards. I think they are completely wrong in that prospect. Most people here seem like decent men, some even have families.

>tfw you never evolved past a magi-carp

This means we need to start posting on other boards. We must redpill Gen Z

user...

Sup Forums from 2011 is turning in their grave RIGHT now.

t Sup Forums from 2011

17 kiddos, found this when I was 15 but didn't visit that much till this year.

It's mostly payed shills and faggots from other lefty sites.
We got too well known to the normies and now we see the result.

Chill gramps
I bet your just mad your getting cucked in the bedroom

58. usenet, telnet, bbs, samizdat veteran.

I only make thread when I'm at the golf course. so i can have yous and golf and beer all at once.

im 13 lol

21 and Sup Forums and Trump actually helped me in regards to physical health.

24, been browsing for a year and i've been radicalised with the latest events. Came in originally as pic related.

Thats rayciss user

yer a wizurd ary

18, turning 19 tomorrow, but lonely af

Pretty genious desu

all wizards ordered to go thailand pattaya. its sex tourism on easy mode. It removes your neurotic self defeating mental barriers wrt sex.
t. ex wizard ( score 37 )

Enjoy your v&

I'm 22. I'll tell you my story.

My first true redpill was when my Mom was pushed out of her job by lesbians. I shit you not.

My parents were the epitome of hardworking Christian parents who were just trying to live their lives decently and do the right thing for their children.

My Dad worked hard, and my Mom went to school. My Mom worked so hard that she got herself a PhD.

She tried hard to become a Professor, so she could help with the family and be productive. But she was surrounded by faggotry, and didn't realize that everyone in the academic world was a lesbian ultra-feminist.

Dressing nicely actually got her turned down for jobs, because she looked too much like a professional straight woman.

Later, when she finally was accepted for a Professors job, she started getting harassed because she refused to put a faggot rainbow sticker on her office door.

My family struggled because of this, and my parents were confused about how this was possible. How a straight woman could be pushed out because she wouldn't succumb to gayness.

They never spoke against the gays, or condemned the gays or challenged them. My Mom just stayed true to her beliefs, but they forced her out anyway.

Now I hate faggots. I hate the people who hurt my mom and tried to abuse her. I hate the globalists.

I will do everything I can to protect my wife and my family in this horrible world. What else can I do?

But booze is haram user...
Also shisha is not very effective.

I know the feel

canada?

I'm 22

I've been on Sup Forums since I was 14, also used to browse /new/

Based.

Sup Forums seems to have an awful lot of late genXers/early millennials who grew up before 9/11 and saw the world break apart into madness just as they were entering adulthood
It seems like there's a huge number of anons here born late 70's/early 80's
coincidentally these are the same age ranges where people grew up with the promise of technology and the internet creating a new future but then seeing a monstrous horrible shit dystopia forming instead and want to pick up their laser rifles and fight for the feasts we were promised

Checked them digits oldfaggu

I am also turning 24 on Wednesday

Have a good one, Pavel

>I'm 24
You got a while before you start worrying that you're too old on this site.
I'm a fresh fucking wizard, and I want to kill myself.

proto-Sup Forums got killed in early 2011 iirc but came back in 2012 or did I get my dates mixed up? damn that was so long ago yet it feels like yesterday.

go back to watching reddut & morty while listening to cuckstep you fucking normie REEE

Same here you fucking leaf. I guess I won't rake you just yet.

Fuck off CIA

Data mine thread. Sage

>decent men with families post on Sup Forums
>implying having a family and still posting on Sup Forums is a good thing

just turn 26

>fak

>22333

Sadly, the cancer is here.

oi m8 wanna buy some spells?

no i rather stay as a wiz

MODSSSS!!!!

42, wizard full time

17 biological age but i'm asian so im 80 years old mentally

That applies to me too. I can remember when society was mostly normal, in the 80s. It's so hard to believe how bad things have become since then. But at least now there is 1) the internet and 2) better beer, both of which are great consolations for an insomniac.

>
>Because the NSA totally doesn't already know everything about you. They must get all their data from this shitty thread.

And if they don't already?
Its comments like this that they try to trick you into giving them what they want. Fuck off kike.

faggot. im 76. youll never leave

>Sup Forums seems to have an awful lot of late genXers/early millennials who grew up before 9/11 and saw the world break apart into madness just as they were entering adulthood
>It seems like there's a huge number of anons here born late 70's/early 80's
>coincidentally these are the same age ranges where people grew up with the promise of technology and the internet creating a new future but then seeing a monstrous horrible shit dystopia forming instead and want to pick up their laser rifles and fight for the feasts we were promised

Yup. That's us, that's the Alt Right/New Right

Herro desu desu nya