Anti-Trump protesters applaud speech comprised entirely of Hitler quotes

Never forget.

twitter.com/joshdcaplan/status/899047500006518786

Hitler gets a bad rap sometimes, but he did build the Autobahn, you know. Maybe they were promised a new freeway system.

Hard not to like a new freeway system.

I could quote Marx at a nazi rally and they'd cheer aswell.

See faggot, the problem is that we are divided by your retarded identity politics, otherwise we would have taken back the power already.

>HURRR EVERYTHING HITLER SAID WAS WRONG

Hitler was an economic powerhouse. His left wing viewpoints were wonderful and worked. It was his racist right wing views that make him such a monster. Hitler was discounting the Holocaust one of the greatest leaders in world history. This sort of childish 'gotcha' bullshit is exactly what Trumpftards do though.

This sort of childish 'gotcha' bullshit is exactly what the leftist propaganda machine churns out on a daily basis.

True.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

>I could quote Marx at a nazi rally and they'd cheer aswell.

But you haven't.

The left doesn't do things like this and you know it. Most people on the left are politically educated and know every major quote of Hitler, Marx, Stalin etc so wouldn't expect others to fall for such stupidity.

>retards who don't know history
Durr

that's funny. but the speaker is autistic and needs to learn about proper public speaking to get more cheers.

He also pulled Germany out of a Zimbabwe tier financial crisis, gave women the vote, massively increase women in the work force and fought the usurious reparations of the Treaty of Versaille. You're right though, driving fast was his main contribution.

Did you watch the video?

yeah u nazis and communists are the same crap

glad u agree with that

>Most people on the left are politically educated
HAHAHA you mean politically brainwashed?

>I could quote Marx at a nazi rally and they'd cheer aswell.
well, duh. both are leftist ideologies. only difference is who gets to be the parasite. with marx is the workers, with nazis it's the germans.

>Hitler was an economic powerhouse
with an economy built on slave workers and plundering and pillaging its neighbors.
and even then he needed to get to the oil fields in the east to keep his bubble economy afloat. but he failed.

With ancaps it's whoever was born into megaconglomerate wealth

>with an economy built on slave workers and plundering and pillaging its neighbors.

So like the USA?
Nazi Germany was not a bad place for workers. In fact it was amazing, they had great work culture and spirit.

That doesn't mean anything. Obama had great speeches as well, and he was literally the anti-Christ according to some.

inb4 hurr durr of course the anti-Christ has a high CHR stat

>Most people on the left are politically educated and know every major quote of Hitler, Marx, Stalin etc so wouldn't expect others to fall for such stupidity.

>discounting the Holocaust

6,000,000% off all Jews

Your glorious leader was Jewish, a typical Jew trying to hide their disgusting life. Question is are you as well?

>implying the holocaust actually happened

Also environment laws and seasonal hunting laws which were adopted by Allied countries to this day.

Mussolini made the trains run on time.

>implying the holohoax is real
Faggot

test it, make a ezquote hilter meme with a marx quote. i doubt you wouldn't spot the fake

I would say the affordable car.
And mandatory medical check ups.