>Pro free speech:
couple dozen guys standing in a gazebo

>anti free speech:
tens of thousands of counterprotesters

Time to pack it up guys, it's over.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/898992622420807680
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's not if we put them in ovens they can become more compact.

>Time to pack it up guys, it's over.
Who's in the White House? Sup Forums or antifa?

>see LARP flag
>ignore post entirely

(((They))) managed to equate free speech with nazism.

This is the end, beautiful friend.

>See leaf
>put into trash

Dont you have to worry about your irrelevant non-country?

Sorry, it's one layer deeper.

They managed to make you believe other people believe free speech is equal to nazism.

It isn't what people believe. It's what people believe other people believe. How many people believed in the Soviet Union? How many people believed their fellow comrades believed in the Soviet Union? "Tens of thousands" - how many could articulate why they were there? Probably not more than 100. How many were told they were counterprotesting some nazis? How many are just stupid plebs who want to express their political opinions and are feeding off of the energy that's been buzzing over the past few months?

When you look at it, it's just 10,000 people. Why on earth does this make you believe the fight for free speech is over? It's a charade. You believe other people believe something which is definitely not true. And that is how tyranny works.

>pack it up, its over
Nagh, I'm good.

Says bankrupt refugee daycare.

>They managed to make you believe other people believe free speech is equal to nazism.
Same thing.

Perception is everything. There isn't some cosmic referee out there to ultimately decide what's right; you're only right if you win.

Well, if you're White, you're a Nazi; unless of course you're a White-passing Jew, then you can play the sacred 6-M card and blame Whitey twice. This only works in White nations, but ultimately, our Jewish overlords determine what Whitey can say, think, wear, do, etc....

>if you're White, you're a Nazi
That's probably going to be the next step, yes.
With vast proportions of white people self-flagellating live on air to support this point.

Neither. Trump wants money and publicity, and doesn't really give a damn about shitty extremists. Watch him completely forget about you as he tries to talk Congress into passing his tax and infrastructure wants.

The normies might distrust the media, but the large majority still buy their narrative regardless.

Charlottesville was a huge fuckup. If it wasn't a deep state operation, it may as well have been. I doubt anyone could have engineered a better outcome to damage the cause.

>Charlottesville was a huge fuckup.
Kind of. Trying to out-protest the left is stupid, especially when the left controls the narrative.

James Fields is going to walk out of court a free man, though.

>imagine if that crowd just stopped existing

;_;

those tens of thousands of sheeple can easily be turned with right meme
that's our job. to find that meme

How about starting off by labeling white people as "white communities"?

wish they still made this one, no longer based

>James Fields is going to walk out of court a free man, though

I highly doubt it. He won't be convicted of murder as intent to kill will be impossible to prove, but I suspect he'll do a few years in prison on a vehicular manslaughter charge and might get killed in prison. Niggers run the prison system.

The GIANT opportunity we've missed is labeling the Left as communists.

The West has spent significantly more time and effort fighting communists than we have Nazis.

>Boston
I mean it should have been obvious. So did they riot?

The charge is 2nd degree murder afaik.
It will be impossible to prove intent beyond a reasonable doubt considering the circumstances.

Double jeopardy means he walks free once the 2nd degree murder charge fails.

Nobody cares about communists though. Many western countries have actual full-blown communist political parties.

Its funny because they're standing up to a threat that doesn't exist while posing the biggest threat themselves.Thats the jokes - McBain

>Thousands of people protested this
I agree it really is over for the US

The circumstances alone might be enough to make his lawyers plea to a lesser charge. Everyone has already seen him convicted of the crime by the media, and his jurors will be people from the Charlottesville area.

If it goes to trial, he has a better chance of walking free but it's far from guaranteed. Jurors are just common idiots.

I'm about to move to this hellhole for school...wish me luck.

>The circumstances alone might be enough to make his lawyers plea to a lesser charge.
If that works, it's a massive defeat for the leftist narrative all the same.
They desperately want to label him a terrorist, so there HAS to be intent.

Is this realy the "free speech" protest in the gazebo?

Belgian news just said it was a far right protest lmao.

>If that works, it's a massive defeat for the leftist narrative all the same.

I disagree. They don't care about James or the woman who died. The media has used this event to make Trump look bad to great success. This event has been a spear pushed into his side, and has caused a great flow of blood and water.

>Pro free speech:
>couple dozen guys standing in a gazebo
>anti free speech:
>tens of thousands of counterprotesters
Pottery.

>The media has used this event to make Trump look bad to great success.
And if it turns out that the "terrorist attack" wasn't even intentional, that entire narrative is debunked.

And step after that will be
>Yes I am

>Internet LARPers rally in Virginia
>Go full Nazi Youth rally, get ejected
>public disgusted, blowback drives business and GOP leaders further from administration
>Go to Massachusetts
>Leave Nazi cosplay at home
>Try to LARP as Pawtucket Patriots, Muh 1st Amendment!!
>No one at all is buying it
>T-they hate Muh Freedumbs!

No, they just hate you racist shits, really, really badly.

>>Go full Nazi Youth rally, get ejected
No and no.

activated almao

>If you're white you're a nazi

It takes a special kind of radical leftist to get out there. I've not heard this rhetoric or even a learning towards white = nazi anywhere. You highly overestimate the faggots, degenerates, feminists and bleeding hearts. They're harmless, like an army of loud chihuahuas

>Throwing urine

I'd hardly call that violent

>I've not heard this rhetoric or even a learning towards white = nazi anywhere.
lol

twitter.com/nontolerantman/status/898992622420807680

Can confirm there were none at the event I stayed home boys :^)

Dumb niggers think I'm going to oust myself in enemy territory.

I mean in the real world, where most of you don't venture.

>twitter.com/nontolerantman

no.

>General cuckservatives/lolberts and other asorted civnats think they can beat the progressive establishment.

yeah it was some poo in the loo who is running for congress and like 20 peeps

This proofs how pathetic the left is.
Should have downsized on some of the employed and transported in protesters.