Trump impeached, he resists..what next, what do you do?

Let's say GOP Congress finally reveals their true intention, putting Mike Pence in as potus. And Trump calls his base for support/to rally, he certainly wouldn't take it lying down.

What happens next, is it real civil war or what? How much of the Trump voters decide to stay put and be loyal to Pence? What does Antifa/Sjw's do? What do Democrats do? What do YOU do?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'll give up on voting and try to live my life and not think about politics.

>Trump impeached

Tranny bump.

Fucking Russian hackers.

Oops.

Niggers.
The answer to the paper's question is niggers.

>de election done be 10 months ago and sheeit
>why ain't eberyone done forgots, an sheeit?

>elections be raciss, an sheeit!

It would put great shame upon the already destroyed American political system. We have the same congressmen and senators from the last administration, and most of the Republicans are either RINOs or neo-cons, trying to work for a populist.

But in the case, I'd have to support Mike Pence, but probably get a lot of guns too. We'll probably finally get to see America's brain melting microwave guns once arms are taken up.

The real question is; if conservatives do have violent revolt, would Antifa just trash more buildings or somehow defend the president?

Bill Clinton was impeached and nothing happened, I don't think you know what the world means.

>first trump would have to be impeached.
>then he would have to be convicted of something.
>then he would be immediately pardoned.
>then trump would be a private citizen with a twitter.
>then pence would be put into office.
Im just going to laugh and be prepared to punch libs in the throat knowing not a damn thing is going to happen.

>The Hi-Fi Murders only done be reparations, an sheeit!

>Pierre and Andrews then propped each of the victims into sitting positions and forced them to drink the liquid, telling them it be vodka laced with sleeping pills.

>Rather, it was liquid Drano.

>The moment it touched the hostages' lips, enormous blisters rose, and it began to burn their tongues and throats and peel away the flesh around their mouths. Ansley, still begging for her life, was forced to drink the drain cleaner too.

>Pierre and Andrews tried to duct-tape the hostages' mouths shut to hold the drain cleaner in and to silence their screams, but the oozing blisters were raciss and prevented the adhesive from sticking.

>Orren Walker was the last to be forced to drink drain cleaner, but seeing the other hostages, he allowed it to pour out of his mouth and then mimicked the convulsions and screams of his son and fellow hostages.

>Pierre became angry because the murders were taking too long and were too loud and messy, so he shot both Carol and Cortney Naisbitt in the backs of their heads, proving fatal for Carol but leaving Cortney alive. Pierre then shot at Orren Walker but missed. He then fatally shot Stanley before again shooting at Orren, missing again.

>Pierre then took Ansley to the far corner of the basement, forced her at gunpoint to remove her clothes, then repeatedly and brutally raped her after telling Andrews to clear out for 30 minutes. When he was done, he allowed her to use the bathroom while he watched, then dragged her, still naked, back to the other hostages, threw her on her face, and fatally shot her in the back of the head.

>Pierre noted that Orren was still alive, so Pierre mounted him, wrapped a wire around his neck, and tried to choke him. When this failed, Pierre and Andrews inserted a ballpoint pen into Orren's ear, and Pierre stomped it until it punctured his eardrum, broke, and exited his throat.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hi-Fi_murders

BlackCrimesMattter

>What could fashion possibly have to do with the Presidential election??

>Dolan Drumpfhhh invaded muh dreams
>Raciss!!!!

>RACISS!!

Bill was NOT impeached, there was an attempt, but it failed. No US president has ever been successfully impeached.
You seriously think Trump would be pardoned? The Republican establishment want to crucify him. I would expect his life to be a living hell once he doesn't have the title to hide behind.

are you retarded or just foreign?

>Bill was NOT impeached,

You poor dumb Euro cocksucker.
Even Jewpedia says you're a faggot.

That would start the next civil war. No doubt about it.

>Butt-hurt Euro faggot bump

I legitimately see him doing this if they try to force him out. Trump will call for open rebellion. It will be the end of the Republic.

I don't know.

LET'S DO IT AND WE'LL ALL FIND OUT!!!

>No US president has ever been successfully impeached

Tell me more, you stupid Eurocunt.

The metric system was only invented because frogs wanted the length of their cock to sound bigger.

Saying that imperial units are arbitrary is like saying that it’s arbitrary for a coat to have two sleeves.

22/7 you fucking mong.

The meter was originally defined as 1/10,000,000th of the distance from the North Pole to the equator, but because the faggot frog calculated wrong, it was later retconned to be the distance travelled by light in 1/299,792,458th of a second, in a vacuum.

Two sitting Presidents have been impeached. Neither was CONVICTED. "Impeachment" is just bringing the President to trial to face charges. You still have to find him innocent or guilty.

OK, I take it back, then why wasn't he thrown out of office? Wasn't this enough? And don't give me conspiracy BS, I want to know why Gore didn't become president.

wait for the shitshow to begin

OK, this was posted while I was writing. So he still has to be tried and convicted before he is thrown out.

>I want to know why Gore didn't become president.

Because your kind already had too many brown dildos stuffed into their oversized grocery holes.

You ballgargling, cumdrinking, Eurofaggot.

Most of us have seen this coming for some time now and have prepared accordingly. It will be a real shit-show, but in the end the idealistic rainbow dreamland of leftists will be dead- and that's all that really matters.

Rhetoric at its finest. Funny pic though.

we probably shouldnt try to explain it. its adorable when the trolls have no idea what they are actually saying and it keeps us winning.

Are you forgetting that Antifa is now armed? We got numbers and organization on our side, you are growing smaller and more isolated by day.
Soon we'll manage to replace the house speaker (or have a civil war, your choice) and impeach Pence as well. Then we'll have a POTUS who is not a power-hungry sociopath and actually cares about something other than his own ass.

Funny thing is, I wasn't being a troll, I really had no idea that it was a two step process. So don't criticize the explainers.

>The Huffpost actually supports Trump, but just don't like the way he has his steak therefor being butthurt and against him.

Yeah, sure tough guy. Let's see how tough you are when you are dangling from a tree branch by a rope around your neck, with your eyes bugging out and your shit and piss running down your leg. You people are absolutely worthless as anything other than moving targets.

>Rhetoric at its finest

>Rhetoric: Language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content: all we have from the opposition is empty rhetoric.

I.E. Some random Eurocunt babbling about Impeachment and American presidents as if he knew anything about our government.

>WHY ISN'T AL GORE DONE BE PRESIDENT YET REEEEEEEEEEE!!?!??!????????
>IT DONE BE HER TURN!!?!?!!??

I don't have the time or patience to explain it to you, Britfag.
But, you're hopelessly, irreparably wrong.

If I remember correctly, we kicked you square in your 'fuzzy warbles' about 250 years ago for being self-righteous cunts.
Lacing up my steel-toe boots right now.

>Funny thing is, I wasn't being a troll, I'm just a fucking moron.

We know, dad.
Getting with Australia later this week to talk about what home we put you in.
We wanted Canada to help pick, but he's having a blast putting on Mom's dresses and having a miniature faggot parade in the attic.

I love you, so only 90% of the nursing home staff will be niggers.

Hahaha you should go out sometimes, the internet had given you a false perception of reality.

If the Republicans take him down then there will be a small rebellion that is violently quelled. If the Democrats do it, we'll finally get to physical removal. Encourage the Democrats.

>the internet had given you a false perception of reality

Truer words have never been typed.

Absolutely not. If Trump is legally removed yet attempts to stay in power it would be the definition of the tyranny our founding fathers warned us of.

Also Drumpf is a fucking white male racist fuck him

>Republicans and the GOP effectively killing their party by getting rid of a sitting President who has committed no crime
Seems kind of stupid

Nothing, you resign.

Maybe you shouldn't have fucking spent all day twittering.

>who has committed no crime

Dude he's committed like dozens of crimes from super pacs to enriching his own company to war crimes overseas. He literally should be in jail right.

HAHAHAHA! If you keep impeaching, then they will just keep replacing the POTUS with whoever is next in line. You don't actually get to decide who becomes president. You have no power ;)

Give up, because your deluded fantasy will never happen. And even if it does, well, I don't have to explain what will happen, because surely you've thought this through

He resigns, Pence pardons him, everyone loves Pence because he isn't Trump. Everything goes back to normal.

Most of you don't understand impeachment which is why you're all reeeeetards about it.

Trump would get impeached / indicted through the house of commons if there was evidence of perjury or obstruction of justice similar to Bill Clinton and they voted for it. That doesn't remove him from office.

What removes him from office is if the senate then votes by a 60% majority to remove him from office after his indictment which would require republicans and democrats to vote for him to be removed.

Once he's removed from office, then the justice system can charge him and he'd actually be on trial.

So, in otherwords, it would require Republicans and Democrats to vote him out and thus you cannot blame this on "leftists" if it were to happen.

>indulge in my wet dream
no

>antifa get trump impeached
>it somehow works
>pence gets sworn in
>you get electroshock
>and YOU get electroshock
>b-b-but at least it's not trump!

Better the enemy you know is a cliche for a fucking reason, but those short sighted idiots can't see it

>Pence pardons him,

Pence would be the most reviled human being on earth when, not if, he does that. Gerald ford lost badly over pardoning Nixon for his crimes.

I have no fucking clue, horse rider.
Trump is either a complete retard or an 8D chess player, or just a really, really really lucky fucker.
GOP could win, GOP could fail, GOP could be destroyed instantly by some external weird force...

Can pardon him after you're serving your second term. 6 years of elecroshocking faggots back to normality.
A good soldier would bide his time, knowing his comrade is coming to free him from the beast. I'd sit in a presidential cell for 6 years and know I'd get a pardon at the last minute of Pence's term