Has there been anyone more JUST'd than Chris Cantwell?

Has there been anyone more JUST'd than Chris Cantwell?

>Antifa leaked his nudes
>Youtube, OkCupid, and all other social media was taken down by the feds
>Charged with two felonies for the Unite the Right shit show
>Cried on camera like a bitch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z6Bj0RtUxXM
ethanglover.biz/blog.php?id=46
kiwifarms.is/members/eglove.12487/
kiwifarms.is/threads/christopher-cantwell-freedomfighter361-fufeelinz.19318/page-4
christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/felony-self-defense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Good. He made us look bad

>Chris Cantwell
Who?

what was he charged with and link?

Some tweeker that Vice paid to LARP as a neonazi and take some nudes.

Where are those nudes from

i never really liked cantwell a lot, he always seemed a bit unhinged to me with the extreme violent rhetoric. he was also an ancap autist for a long time before suddenly seeing "the truth" about "the kikes and niggers"

Everyone has nudes. Nobody cares

i dont

Apparently this picture comes from a guy who really doesn't like chris.
He gives no explanation on how he would have obtained the photo. Probably fake desu.

ethanglover.biz/blog.php?id=46
kiwifarms.is/members/eglove.12487/
kiwifarms.is/threads/christopher-cantwell-freedomfighter361-fufeelinz.19318/page-4

>Officials from the Virginia Commonwealth Attorney’s Office said Thursday that Cantwell is wanted for illegal use of gases, and injury by caustic agent or explosive. Both are felony charges, officials said.

christophercantwell.com/2017/08/17/felony-self-defense/

Doesn't seem like that's him, in the Vice Doc he seem pretty jacked that guy in pic looks like a fat hairy slob

Probably before he started losing weight and lifting. The shitty beard outline looks like his so i'm pretty sure it's him. The comments on his website article's are even saying he was fingering his ass in the pic.

I usually don't give a fuck about antifa character assassinations, but him crying on camera like a bitch really irked me.

I think VICE has picked him intentionally for the documentary, to make us look bad.

Yup that seems to be the case. Acting like a bitch like that on camera seems like purposeful acting to discredit us

>kiwifarms

What is /our/ positions on Kiwifarms?

He's a sad case.

Embarrassing picture certainly but he is a grown adult and can laugh it off. I've been seeing people spamming his discuss on his website. It's absolutely relentless, no idea why they are campaigning to bullycide him. His story is pretty short a libertarian who has recently taken up white nationalism and is basically a loner who talks to other lonely people on his podcast show.

>Has there been anyone more JUST'd than Chris Cantwell?

Tough one.

Nate Silver on election day is at least tied. I bet he lost 30% of his remaining hair on that day alone lul

Never heard of him till the day that he apparently JUST'd himself. I think the movement will be okay.

Well said, Ironman.

He was always open about his sexuality and admitted that he is a 'degenerate'. In the past he also spoke often about his fleshlight.

Ahahahahaha this dude is out of control

There's no way he isn't a paid actor

I refuse to believe this is a real person

If he was less bald I'd bang

Kek

>gets highlighted by the MSM
>main part of the VICE documentary
>suddenly total breakdown and nude pictures
Doesn't seem fishy at all.

The nude looks way hairier than him. Granted he may of shaved his whole body for the charlottesville protest??

got any proof, tinfoil?

Aight i'm gonna be that guy. Unedited pic plox

This was a blessing, he was a fucking idiotic follower who misrepresents everyone. Him being gone is a net gain, him being destroyed, vilified and humiliated is a net gain.

I also don't see his shoulder tat, then another route if you want to go deeper. Look in archive's of his videos for his room decorations and see if that is his night stand.

wait how did they get his nudes

He's always been unhinged, thats why he's a showman, not a serious political figure. Kinda like an offensive version of Alex Jones. He was entertaining enough but I never took him seriously in the first place

why didn't vice do their dockumentary on a non paid shill?
lol I guess because that would ruin the liberal monopoly on the narrative of nazis eh?

Any more pic of him? would bang
Following true men, the Spartans, I could bang any male or female pussy.
Cantwell was acting like a pussy and that's a huge turn on for a real man.
Real man always wants to show of his power and dominate the weaklings, make them cry and moan for more.

Looks like Randy Quaid