SUNDAY CATHOLIC GENERAL

There is literally nothing you can do that wold benefit you & your country than becoming a Catholic priest. Saw someone in the last thread say he was contemplating it, but thought getting married & having kids would be better for the West. This is wrong for these reasons:

As a priest you (obvious spiritual elements aside):
- Depending on your parish, have anywhere from 100 to over a 1,000 people listening to you every Sunday. Even more coming to you for baptisms etc. This gives you more of a reach to instill strong values, encourage people to have more children etc than you'll ever have as non-priest
- You're also likely to have at least one school over which you automatically become the head governor. Allowing you to implement certain practices in that school (more focus on reading the Catechism, teaching the evils of modern liberalism etc)
- You automatically become part of a brotherhood that is spread throughout the globe. Making it easier for networking & getting people involved in campaigns etc

tl;dr if you're not married, give serious consideration to the priesthood

Other urls found in this thread:

usccb.org/bible/readings/082017.cfm
newadvent.org/
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=qChdhnKbVRw&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html
ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/peregrine.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U
laydominicans.org/community/chapter-listings/
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U
sanctamissa.org/en/faq/communion-at-the-traditional-latin-mass.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Augustus_Pugin_buildings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here are your daily readings
usccb.org/bible/readings/082017.cfm

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!
>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Online Breviary
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/horas/officium.pl
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.K)
lms.org.uk/mass-listings
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (U.S/Can)
ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm
>Directory for Finding a Latin Mass (Ireland)
latinmassireland.com/mass-listings/
>Laudate App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/xAL9w4fk
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/K8DUUPdC
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/dgqjiSgs
>Beauty of Creation
pastebin.com/VKGZEvXK
>Tales of Love and Virtue
pastebin.com/Qt3RUsXA

Hope you've all been/going to mass Sup Forums

Would love to but I'm literally unable to believe that shit. It's just too far fetched.
Not an edgy atheist, lord knows I tried.

Is there any particular element you find most troubling Germanon? Even with my limited theological knowledge, I may be able to help or point you in the right direction

bump

Reminder that Sunday is Gregorian chant day

youtube.com/watch?v=uv_2x6JmuaE
youtube.com/watch?v=FDGnmlg2Ww0
youtube.com/watch?v=RI4lkqYzJvM
youtube.com/watch?v=4Bvwzeuyx4E
youtube.com/watch?v=kK5AohCMX0U
youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
youtube.com/watch?v=HxjYWvF5ttc
youtube.com/watch?v=WhP654dN3Ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4ych_dTX8G0
youtube.com/watch?v=pGgB0bf2PHU
youtube.com/watch?v=oX9xVnHYFAM
youtube.com/watch?v=sieHX3tPeRw&t=123s
youtube.com/watch?v=cX9bYNK5oC0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_gaT-tnpKk
youtube.com/watch?v=n-5mx5o8YYs
youtube.com/watch?v=70YDpSo2MRI
youtube.com/watch?v=g3Ekot38tV8
youtube.com/watch?v=2IxYXGfdGcQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Wf3scPRLGFE
youtube.com/watch?v=AKpexxzR4Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=o6JJCaf9e7c
youtube.com/watch?v=mNMQu5LXaeI
youtube.com/watch?v=_dV5b8AuLHg
youtube.com/watch?v=YRhRzdiCk7s
youtube.com/watch?v=xRi1GDoaQu4
youtube.com/watch?v=1_8Nrx-67EY
youtube.com/watch?v=74d3gWJOV-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GkdtYIPN9ic
youtube.com/watch?v=PU4ycRzwqDc
youtube.com/watch?v=WPQ4F9Xd45w
youtube.com/watch?v=noetoc2W4Pc - 1.5x speed is recomended by user.

I'm lost. Nihlism has crept into my very soul, but what's worse- is that I wish to purge it but I can't.

I want to purge the Nihlism that has taken my soul, but to do so requires purging society. I try to go to mass, but all I can think of is how the world is burning and needs to be saved while we're in mass.

I also can't stand the songs in English. I feel it's way too protestant with all the 'Jesus I love you rah rah-' it feels all superficial with no heart

Tried a prayer as a non-Christian because this Christian youtuber is dying from cancer
>youtube.com/watch?v=qChdhnKbVRw&t=0s
I do enjoy Christian apologetics even though i'm not Christian.

So I asked for him to get help and be ridden of the cancer, I got fucking dizzy while praying. What did i do wrong?

That nihilism you speak of can be alleviated by dedicating yourself to change your final complaint. There is a growing movement that seeks to return the Church to how it used to be before it was subverted.

This is the past, present & future of Catholicism
youtube.com/watch?v=VV8ge-qi0l0

Liberal Catholicism is in decline while traditional Catholics grows. Have you checked ecclesiadei.org/masses.cfm for your nearest latin mass?

A brit Catholic? Well guess you're not all heretics. Still, if you get married before you enter the clergy, you can have both a wife and clergy duties. I think you just have to abstain from sex once you're clergy. But if you have a kid beforehand, I'm not sure that's forbidden either.

hello y'all, have a nice Sunday

bumping with my hometown cathedral

Were you praying on while standing on your head? It's very charitable of you to do that user, but I've no idea why you'd feel dizzy. Did you say a certain prayer, or just what came to mind?

There's more Catholics than Anglicans these days

>Roman Catholics have overtaken Anglicans as the country's dominant religious group. More people attend Mass every Sunday than worship with the Church of England, figures seen by The Sunday Telegraph show.

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1573452/Britain-has-become-a-Catholic-country.html

All Cucktholics, and Christcucks in general, deserve to be killed.

Sweet. Maybe I should move to Britain and revel in the Catholicism there. At least I would if I didn't have other plans and mudslimes weren't invading the country.

Going to seminary and becoming a Baptist preacher like Pastor Steve Anderson AND having a large white family is even better.

Being a chad and going to church is fun. But I wish to celibate for now for I have sinned too much. I came for God Jesus Christ, not for women.

And to you Croatbro

b-but sabbath was yesterday...

Thank you user, I will try it. Society is a rotting corpse and we must ensure it does not infect the Church. I would say that (((they))) have done a good job at that so far, and it will be an uphill battle-but we have God on our side, eh?

The church needs to be more active in this world, and it is our job as its members to push it to that goal

So I'm wondering. Since most Catholic cathedrals in England were converted to protestant or destroyed after the reformation, what are Catholics using today?

No certain prayer just proddie type please help him senpai prayer.

You sure it wasn't the devil making me dizzy?

>Depending on your parish, have anywhere from 100 to over a 1,000 people listening to you every Sunday.

So you can preach what the homosexual Jesuit Church-of-Nice has to say about accepting refugees, accepting homosexuality, accepting abortion, and saying everyone is going to heaven?

The Catholic Church is rotting from the head down. It is only the laity that will save it.

>than becoming a Catholic priest.

I'm not a pedophile tho.

Orthodox priests can be married

There's sedevacantists who don't recognize the authority of modern popes but are still Catholic. However, that's pushing it, as they were legitimately appointed. However, there are SSPX Catholics that still retain traditional values and aren't really sedevacantists.

> unironically believing in a Jewdeo religion
Nice try rabbi

When you consider the Church is 2000 years old, liberals have held sway for a really short time; 50 years or so. But it's a self-defeating ideology. It doesn't create vocations. Trad, orthodox Catholicism does. Our duty, & we should count ourselves fortunate for living in such a time for the reward will be great, is to hasten up the process of the victory of true Catholic teaching, worship etc.

Try this Swedebro. ewtn.com/devotionals/novena/peregrine.htm

We still have some like pic related

Lithuanian church.

Until the Catholics storm the walls of the vatican and kill every satanist they'll have no future.

I'm glad. In the states there aren't really any good cathedrals, but I've been to one in San Francisco that's enormous and beautiful.

>catholic

DAS RITE WHITE BOI
Niggas need dem snowbunnies to be hopin on dem diks mang
youtube.com/watch?v=E34Oxc-lP6U

St. Peter & Paul's cathedral if you're curious.

Lithuanian church district

>the reward will be great
Works won't save you.

You literally just built a new one. Held its first mass last month. Pic related. It also shows the terrible the days of the terrible experimentation of the 70s & 80s is gone. We've returned to traditional architecture

Lapsed catholic here. Even though I don't practise I still go to midnight mass every christmas. There's nothing quite like it.

Cool.

Though I prefer the stonemasonry to the brick masonry, as that cathedral seems to be made of bricks.

Atheist detected. Why would i give a shit or be angered because of two joined as one in God's view? Anyone in search of a religion to justify their irrational hate and black heart wont find it in Christ. People like you always embrace atheism like the jew you are.

FYI, anons potentially discerning a holy vocation, the roman rite is just one branch of the Catholic Church. Melkite, Coptic, other branches allow married men to be ordained as priests

This can be easily torn apart by pointing out that any religion is easily manipulatable by cherrypicking quotes. Also see Poland.

You be mad dog. Pastor be right an shiet. Honkey hos be made for nigga dik.

You become a priest because it's your vocation. Not because it's the superior strategic option for your ethno-political views.

Also if you are over the age of 35 and already married you can become a Roman rite deacon

FYI celebate clergy is never mentioned in the Bible
FYI papacy pope priest eucharist confirmation is never mentioned in the Bible

There's a fair few of us on Sup Forums and Brit/pol/ it seems.

Dat party hat craka be shit. Make him a big nigga. Bitches be lovin dat BBC mang

Larger screenshot.

May God smite this heretic scumbag with all his heavenly power.

Irrelevant sacred scripture is one part of the faith, we are informed by sacred tradition as well.

Why do priests not get married? They do not marry because --
The single life is a holier life, recommended by Christ;
Being single, they can give themselves entirely to God and the care of the people.
"He that is without a wife, is solicitous for the things that belong to the Lord, how he may please God. But he that is with a wife, is solicitous for the things of the world, how he may please his wife: and he is divided." (1 Corinthians 7:32-33)

How long have you been lapsed for?

You seem:
1. Insecure
2. Jewish
3. Filled with hatred
Could it you hate Pastor Anderson for his vocal opposition to sodomites? Your pic here is rather gay, and it was saved on your hard drive. Kikes like your have been given over to the reprobated mind, and you desperately want company in your sin.

Just checked out a Tridentine Mass why was there no wine/blood?

+ Do they do more instructive sermons? Aside from a 5 minute talk on the life of a Saint and reading a letter from a bishop verbatim it was just ritual (even if the ritual was impressive)

>May God

I agree with St. Stepinac

Is it a sin to smoke weed?

>cherrypicking quotes

Lol

I didn't know there was midnight mass. I assume that's only special occasion though, right?

>image
If you don't believe in God how can you believe His word which warns of Satan? If God truly was the creation of Lucifer, why would He even mention Lucifer, or warn him as the great enemy? Edgy for the sake of being edgy.

>Christ recommended single life
This is a lie

Consider joining a holy order (NOT JESUIT) as a layperson. Dominican order is fantastic. Devoted to study, prayer, and combating heresy.

laydominicans.org/community/chapter-listings/

I'm fairly sure picking out 10 or so unsourced lines from a 1000+ page book is cherrypicking.

>he told them not to eat the apple (faith required)
>after they ate the apple they gained the knowledge of right and wrong (the tree of knowledge of good and evil) but as a punishment for disobeying God they lost carnal immortality

New churches and cathedrals were built - pic related is the interior of Westminster Cathedral, the mother church of the Catholic church in England and Wales.

it's not cherrypicking if christians' behavior around the world (Europe, South America etc) confirms those quotes.

Nice.

Pray for the death of all muslims amen

And perhaps, just maybe, someone is intentionally picking these quotes and emphasizing them in order to coerce the deluded into following the path to doom? Ever considered that?

bump for an answer to this

not per se I would say, aftermath is far more sinful (laziness, disorder, loss of discipline and vigilance...)

on the other hand things like fast and abstinence exist for literally thousands of years among philosophers, monks and saints to strengthen those things.

Also, we don't always need a building. Last week saw the first Latin mass held at the ruins of a Cathedral in Fife, Scotland, which was destroyed in the reformation

pic related

Just Christmas

If it was mass, & not vespers or the angelus of something like that, Wallabanon, there must have been communion. Also, in my experience, you do get better sermons at the tridentine mass

Look, you're free to follow some fantasy version of Christianity that doesn't exist.

Maybe even a Christian version that uses the swastika like you obviously do.

Whatever.

No mang i hate nothing but dem kikes and fags. Just like good pastor be learnin us.
youtube.com/watch?v=buJDSuSey3U

It has a lovely ambience, and also a number of /comfy/ side chapels. Confessions are heard there throughout the day, as well as a number of Masses, the office etc. It is a place where you can truly lose yourself for a few hours in the presence of God.

You're not even arguing anymore, you're resorting to attack me rather than proving my points. Which is typical of someone who rejects the light of God, after all, one must perform mental gymnastics of the highest order to reject He who created and loves thee.

Then you clearly appreciate the reverence of the mass, fellow Cathobong. So I'd strongly recommend you returning & trying one of these lms.org.uk/mass-listings

pic related is in London

>must have been communion
It said mass in the missal book and on the sign.
+ isnt communion the body and blood not just the body why only one?

> Also, in my experience, you do get better sermons at the tridentine mass

How long are they though the missal didnt leave much space for a sermon compared to everything else. How long are your mass's sermons?

I've noticed that most Catholic cathedrals there have a similar look because many of them were built in the 19th century and later.

t. has a bong-Catholic gf

That's neat as well.

Not sure, senpai.

Thanks for the info.

Christians never benefited any country on planet. They probably think their spreading of cancer Christianity and creation of monarchies was of any benefit to anybody, it was beneficial for them, nobody else. You on your high horse of moral laws are doing nothing moral for country, nothing at all. You excuse criminals, support elites who ruin countries, support slavery, support importation of slaves, you yourself are a Jew organization that launders money and are connected to mafia. All you are is your fancy dress, like those suit elites, nothing about you is helping anybody.

>At the Traditional Latin Mass Holy only the priest who celebrates the Mass consumes the Most Precious Blood. So at the Traditional Latin Mass the faithful receive the Sacred Host. But it is of the utmost importance to understand that when the faithful receive the Sacred Host they receive the Body, Blood, Soul and Divinity of Jesus Christ, truly and substantially present in every particle of the Holy Eucharist.

sanctamissa.org/en/faq/communion-at-the-traditional-latin-mass.html

Sermons depend. They tend to be longef on feast days than normal Sundays

This is true. We only really got the numbers & money to build a lot of our larger churches when the Irish came over. Although we did manage to keep some gems like pic related

Wear the Brown Scapular, Mary will grant you favors to boost your faith, and it guarantees entry to heaven. Also, pray the Rosary daily.

>smoking weed isn't a sin
It's lust, Christ speaks on it directly.
This is idolatry. A tent in a jungle is just as suitable a house of God. Performing this pomp and circumstance doesnt count as worship or prayer. God hears you when you pray with thanksgiving and supplication
it's hard to say anything helpful to you because are ashamed to even profess your atheism.

Very beautiful - whereabouts is that one?

>"Muh Jesus was a Jew."
>People still claim he was human, let alone part of a human ethnicity, while he was walking on water, turning H2O into wine, feeding thousands with a small lunch, coming back from the dead, etc.
Why do they insist?

B-but user, m-muh kike on a stick!
B-because as we all know Mary was a jew!

Kike
>literally worshipping mary
This is not Christianity

Cheadle, near Manchester. Was designed by Pugin. You should check out this list of his buildings. We have some real wonders out there en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Augustus_Pugin_buildings

Why do people insist after who deus vult was about Jerusalem and Jesus literally being a Jew as written in bible. I don't know why idiots insist after 2000 years to claim it's not Jewish when their whole existence is helping Jewish overlords. Maybe because you are mentally ill liar like Satan? That's it.

That doesnt make sense if you get everything through the body then why even mention the blood at all unless it means people experience vicariously through the priest.

I ask as the Orthodox include the blood/wine and their mass is about 500-600 years older.

It seems like a serious thing to not include, have Catholics always done this?

>Sermons depend. They tend to be longef on feast days than normal Sundays

How long would a normal one be and how long is a feast day one?

Making plans for my first confession in 15 years. I've read that you can make appointments for confession at some of my local parishes; should I do that since I have much to confess? I'm afraid of holding up the other penitents who want to confess before Mass.

If you want to know more history about the revival of the Catholic Church in England, read about Catholic Emancipation and the Oxford Movement with figures such as Cardinal Newman.

ive considered becoming a priest at some point in the potentially nearby future. im in the defence force and am giving serious thought to the idea of trying to apply to be a chaplain in a couple of years.

if not im not too sure the best way to go about it outside but honestly if potential family prospects never get off the ground then itll definitely be something ill do. i dont want it to be a 'plan B' type situation but im not too sure how exactly my own life fits in with people around me at times and dont know how ill get a family.

Modern jewishness is your implication, yet the modern jew hates nothing more than Christ and God.