It is only a matter of time

It is only a matter of time before someone attempts to kill trump. This makes me sick. The left is spun into a violent mess. Pic related.

which ideology is responsible for more politically motivated killings in the US in the last 30 years?

You americans have completely gone off the deep end

Check'd Facebook drama Queens don't wrestle a pig in shit son.

Report this garbage and let the government deal with his punk ass

antifa and the alt-left are terror groups who exist to sow fear and intimidate

It's not an ideology... the same thing would have happened if it was Bernie Sanders instead of Trump. 7th floor group aren't happy they lost.

Not gonna lie, former Drumpf fan here. It's hilarious watching Trump literally morph into Hitler, but we can't let him get his hands on those nuclear codes.

What did he mean by this?

Whoops forgot this. Teehee

Islam, probably.

>this temper tantrum is going to last seven and a half more years

YAAAASSSSS

I would be so happy if someone tried.

good, it's for the best to continue to radicalize the Left.

Trump 2020 or assassination followed by a cival war that WILL spill over into the rest of the world.

Either way, we get our happening.

>nu-pol
>not acting as agents of chaos

Is this just dejavu? Has someone hated the president everytime ive been aware of the political climate or is this just a new phenomenon?

US is already on brink of a civil war and killing Trump would only make it happen

It's a beautiful tragedy. American civil war sown by the Russians for their benefit. It's almost so perfect it's awe inspiring.

Soon there will be red terror squads purging nationalists and whites. But the revolution will not be televised because the media will cover it up.

Should I follow them?

There have already been 3 attempts on trumps life. Although, you'll never see that mentioned by the news

proof?