Quick psa

For anyone that doesn't know by now freemasonry has connections to Judaism and one tell tale sign someone isn't on the side of nationalism is their association to freemasons

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/LudendorffErichDestructionOfFreemasonryThroughRevelationOfTheirSecretsEnglishVersion1977/Ludendorff, Erich - Destruction of Freemasonry through Revelation of their Secrets; english version; 1977;_djvu.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My dad was a freemason. What does it mean user?

most low level masons dont know anything but the higher tier masons are occultists

He was 32nd degree in the Scottish Rite

hes probably not a good dude

I just found out my grand father was too. Going through some old stuff. I have the same name as him. Is weird seeing my name on his dues card (he paid 30 years in advance)

hm idk that is strange

Proof I'm not LARPing

Your dad is just a "porch Mason", useless idiots put at the front door to give the illusion that it's just a stupid fraternal club, and totally not a deeply insidious international conspiracy, implicated in many seditious acts.

has he talked to you about being a mason user?

Yeah, he was trying to get my brother and me to join. He also gave us each one of his rings. The one he gave me got stolen by some drug addict, sad. Plus it was worth a lot of money it had lots of diamonds and rubies in it

well you may want to research them before joining

its not so black and white, masons were at one point free from subversion and infiltration

christianity has its basis on judaism and the west was only possible thanks to strong christian family and a protestant work ethic

Eh, always seemed LARP-y to me so I wasn't that interested. I did like going to the fish frys as a lad though. During summer the brothers would catch catfish and fry them up. Good stuff

Yeah, idk. My father was always reading his KJV Bible. But he was serious about his LARPing and wouldn't tell me about the masonic stuff

masonry is linked to the jewish cults such as moloch and baal which definietley arent christian

Bullshit, it's against Masonic code to recruit. You have to ask a Mason to join, they can never ask you. You are full of shit.

I wasn't a mason but I was part of a similar group that met in masonic halls, had masonic founders and preformed various rituals. Similar initiation rituals etc.
The most frequently preformed ritual involved the group intoning various musical notes in harmony in a meditative state. At the end of the ritual we faced east, raised our hands and directed our 'spiritual energy' towards 'Israel".
I asked for an explanation of this part of the ritual and got this answer: "It's not the country Israel, it's a symbolic spiritual Israel".
I don't really know what this means. Hebrew imagery played a big part of the underlying philosophy.

>TLDR: I got the feeling the whole racket was about raising the spiritual energy of a spiritually oriented group in order to siphon it off for jew empowerment.

I'm a freemason. What do you faggots want to know because literlaly all we do is sit in a lodge and listen to how we can use our professional careers to do philanthtropy.

Well, I suppose my interest (which was purely theoretical) could be taken, in a roundabout way, to be showing interest in joining. My brother was actually interested though. He didn't ask me directly. I really just wanted to know what was in these books since parts of them are written in code

What's this shit mean?

OH another suspicious thing:
When I sent in my paperwork to HQ to take on a coordinator role, I received a response a couple days later in my email that said:
>Thank you for your application for the Bronfman Youth Fellowship...
I applied for no such thing. I guess they took my information and forwarded it to this organization. I looked up Bronfman and it turns out he is a billionaire Seagram's gin heir who makes it his business to spread judaism to the non jewish world. Supposedly he is a fan of the Talmud.

>t. porche mason
you're being used as cover and a houseslave/butler by the guys in charge
they cucked you hard my man

Join and subvert it.
BECOME THE JEW

Possibly just part of the initiation ritual where they blindfold you and use some world play with a sword placed in front of your chest (but there's protection to prevent you being stabbed).

A person who steps forward would normally, and possibly in the old times, be impaled during the initiation.

i wouldnt step foot in such a place

I mean the coded part

youre a pleb mason no one cares about you

>letting a jewish cult filled with satan worshippers blindfold you while they take out swords

Stuff that isn't discussed outside the lodge that's used to identify other masons. It's not that hard to find out online if you watch a documentary that isn't a conspiracy one. The secrecy and stuff is just a tradition.

Well, it would only happen if you betray yourself.

They are all trannies, like their ruling class masters. They live among us.

So my initial feeling was correct? It's all a bunch of guys LARPing. I kind of like the idea of that sword thing though. High stakes LARPing with your life on the line lul

It's no different to any other frat house. It's just an international one but your membership is dependent on you having noticeable achievements that demonstrate good character. In my case, I have 2 masters degrees and was friend with a professor who is a mason.

Meetings are mostly about philanthropy though and then on a personal level it's about business or academic networking.

Never understood why totalitarian regimes have superiors who wear all those medals. It looks so tacky, there are way too many of them. Did Hitler even wear anything other than his iron cross?

>mason
>telling us about masons
>mentions secrecy
>nah its fine just a frat house
never trust a mason

The secrecy is to mainly keep the integrity of the traditions and initiation. If I told you how to complete your initiation before you went in, then you wouldn't gain the enlightenment that becoming a mason is trying to bestow upon you.

It's a decision that you must make personally and in the moment.

he had a long career from ww1 ofc he racked up quite a few medals

The founding fathers were freemasons.

It's still bad fashion.

>For anyone that doesn't know by now freemasonry has connections to Judaism

Why are you spreading lies on the internet again?

> one tell tale sign someone isn't on the side of nationalism is their association to freemasons

This is very true though.

>Never understood why totalitarian regimes have superiors who wear all those medals.

Göring was very into Uniforms and medals. It did not sit well with Hitler and many other leading nazis.

>It's all a bunch of guys LARPing.

Everything is fucking LARPing nowadays is it?

i dont want their traditions or virtues theyre always the corrupt people at the top and idc what some ancom mason has to say about that

Sounds like a sales tactic

im not spreading lies

It looks spooky but it's just too help you memorize the ritual which amounts to performing a play. Masonry is much different in America then it is on Europe. European masonry is very subversive, i can understand the suspicion. American masonry is pretty conservative. It may as well be a branch of the Republican party, excluding a small number of urban lodges.

I learned about Freeman on the land stuff at lodge. We're wierdos but not let wing weirdos. The only people not allowed to become masons are atheists, Communists, women, and technically blacks. You be the judge.

I support masonry. I'm a past master. Even at the Scottish rite level there's no pizzagate type shit going on. I know my word here isn't worth shit and you can call me a shill. Find out for yourself, we do good things in America.

In my experience there two kinds of Masons. Straight up poltard level right wing or libertarian radicals, and dumdums that just want to wear a spooky ring at the sports bar.

Yeah, I highly doubt my dad was up to that kind of shit. He was the most soft hearted guy I know, he was just like his mom / my grandma. But I hear the 33rd is when you get to the spoopy stuff, he never pursued going beyond 32nd degree.

>conservative
yeah theres a ton of neocon masons

>In my experience there two kinds of Masons. Straight up poltard level right wing or libertarian radicals, and dumdums that just want to wear a spooky ring at the sports bar.

Fortunately you're not allowed to discuss politics or religion in the lodges.

göring also said he would be named meier if one allied airplane managed to breach german airspace. that's why he was called hermann meier that fat piece of shit.

>we do good things

So good that if you were to tell us what you actually did you'd be disemboweled and tortured to death according to your oaths.

Nice try, Hiram.

OP gets it, kikes can be masons. Why would you want to be part of an association filled with kikes?

My dad goes out every night and claims that he goes to the "library", but he comes back smelling like a cigarette.

Erich Ludendorff's Anti-freemasonry book
archive.org/stream/LudendorffErichDestructionOfFreemasonryThroughRevelationOfTheirSecretsEnglishVersion1977/Ludendorff, Erich - Destruction of Freemasonry through Revelation of their Secrets; english version; 1977;_djvu.txt

Nat Soc French era film regarding truth of freemasonry
youtube.com/watch?v=AiMR8LuWcLs