/balk/pol-BALKAN GENERAL-FLAG EDITION

For everything Balkan related(mainly ex-Yu and Albania). Try to keep the shitposting to the minimum, if foreigners want to ask something, feel free. Also for news discussion.

NEWS:

>Serbia to finish military jet purchase from Russia before the year ends
b92.net/info/vesti/index.php?yyyy=2017&mm=08&dd=20&nav_category=11&nav_id=1295039
>vecernji.hr/vijesti/porez-na-nekretnine-kristijan-kapovic-1189364
Croatia to add a new real estate tax
>Rain and storms soon to come to Balkans
blic.rs/vesti/drustvo/upaljen-narandzasti-alarm-priblizava-se-nevreme-iz-hrvatske-stizu-pljuskovi-i/vvekmhh

PASTEBIN(UPDATE THREADS WITH NEWS IF ANY STORY BREAKS)-pastebin.com/CH0E92Lu

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BulgariaSat-1
youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
twitter.com/AnonBabble

don't post till the old thread dies and r8 the flag

You will never get the MiG-29 deal, nor tanks.

rate my flag of the Scythio-Sarmatia and the peak of my autism

where's the old thread?

You just removed the Byzantine CCCC and only put red backround

it's iminent at this point, sorry
wtf, you tookt he serbian parrot from the new flag and surrounded him with brown?
3/10, sorry m8
i've been planning to make pic related into a serbian flag, make the entire central emblem into 4 ocila and switch flag colors to the ones of the Serbian flag.
also,
>tfw noone rates my flag

but remins for some reason of the Serbian medievel flag so it's kinda good lol

>it's imminent

>in 2016
>by the end of 2016
>by April 2017
>by July 2017
>soon, summer 2017
>until end of 2017

Stupid Serbs, never change

Just like with the EU

but, those were refering to deals, this is refering to actual shipping of them

tri moreta

Fuck off

why not TRI OKEANA??

why stop there

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BulgariaSat-1

>tri moreta
Got you covered, senpai.

You guys all hate each other but I bet if you all lived as tenants in an apartment owned by a greedy Turk you'd meet up in the patio with a bottle of rakia and plot some hilarious schemes to fuck with the Turk's life like shifting in the elevator or stealing all the change in the public washer machine downstairs

You're never getting into EU because they can't say they need NATO before that, and the current status favours them because Serbia signed EU AA which removed tarrifs and opened up Serbia to colonial exploitation.

Topkek, Serbs unilaterally applied it even before they had to, that is how pathetic you are.

why can't bulgars int cases? brainlets?

who the fuck cares about balkan niggers. start a general when you start killing each other again. until then

sage

>I want to believe

>X files:Serbia

Why are Bulgarians so obsessed with water area trioes?

>playing map painting simulator

I actually agree. This Ex-Yu shit needs to stop. It's an attempt to culturally entice us all into the same cultural sphere. It's a stealth Greater Serbia subversion of everyone else.

TPИ ГAЛAКCИJE
wew
that's actually true...fuck...

and why don't you use chinese characters, language has to be something easy, not something hard

>Not wanting to clean our stables and wipped at the same time by a fat guy called Mirolsav

titoism is gud

your time will come roach

unsage

It's fun, you should try it. I suggest trying to make Greater Serbia from Bosnia all the way to Caucasus.

> cherry-picking

>turko-serb mixbreed
>>white

Fuck off with Balkan threads. Nobody in their right mind cares about Balkan and nobody should even care.

>other balkan slavs are so irrelevant that any union with serbia means they will eventually integrate us
colour me offended

no but why do your neighbors have 7 cases or some shit but you have like 2 or something? it sounds like a brainlet version of serbo-croatian

-t. central european

Yeah i played it and it's kinda boring I reached Ming with Serbia before I stopped playing

Tell me about your migrant situation. How many shitskins are there in Serbia?

Looks like the Albanian but whire

5000,all waiting to go west,thank god nobody wants to stay here

Raping was to rare to do a shit. If a serbian women wanted to marry a turk she would have to become muslim therefore turk. Even if a girl was raped the familly wouks most likely kill the baby as no humansm was more important than blood/nation

which is why they always get a million replies and are literally the most interesting threads on the board?

Are you sure they wont stay in Serbia? Vucic will give them citizenship.

and they will have easier way to get out of Serbia.With all the documents and papers in check.It's kinda nice being a shithole and a stop along the way.

Most of them are not refugees but economic migrants. Not even the real refugees want ti stay here if they can just go to germany or something

I read that very high % of them wants to go to Germany/France..They are not even an issue here tho ,gyppos are...migrants are almost nonxistent

i like this graphic, do you have any more?

Soon.

Soon.

From Triglav to Vardar everything will be ours once again

no

Why did Croats manage to beat Turks while other balkanites got subjected like betas?

youtube.com/watch?v=XOteEdeW9ME
>Bulgaria

when you have more then 10 kingdoms that help you it's not that hard m8.
And even with their Ottomans still held Croatia for over 100 years

you are a russian ally so you will continue to be isolated and poor, like belarus.

Cringy

>when you have more then 10 kingdoms that help you it's not that hard m8.
More like Croati defended those 10 kingdoms. And it was never fully conquered. Bosnia, Slavonia, parts of dalmatia and other historically croatian lands were tho

is this Sup Forums or something?
fuck off with these threads, this isn't Sup Forums related.

Just checking

you mean catholic serbs?
also, sage this thread

>Croats really belive this
m8 you guys are Catholic the lands that the Ottomans conquered were Orthodox,so it was pretty reasonoble that the Christian alliance or whatever it was called helped you guys since you were the door,but it doesn't really matter since they reached Vieana and held Slovakia for a time aswell.

Serb came into balkans as byzantine slaves, thus your name "serve/servia". You are mostly descendant of croatian faith crossers and serbicized vlachs

Now kiss and make up.

Wrong.
Servia from latin is translated Serbia.

>m8 you guys are Catholic the lands that the Ottomans conquered were Orthodox
Bosnia and most of todays serbia was catholic during ottoman invasion. Ottomans biggest enemy were catholics, thus the massive orthodoxicizing and islamicizing occured. Turks reached Vienna from hungary, they coudnt pass trough Croatia

Nope. Read DAI, its written all about your name and how you got it by slaveing for the romans

We are western Slavs, screw Bal*an!

That pic has been reposted so many times during summer. Probably mad serb boys who's girls are riding croatian dicks on the beach

Google srpkinja izgbila nevinost u hrvatskoj, its a daily occurance

T. Serb

No croat would draw borders like that and say something as autistic

what's this supposed to be

you should be thankful to serbs who were defending your land

google military frontier and hussars

>Austria and Lithuania

why

Fuck off.

All croats.

Rate

>probably wanting to have larger part of shithole that is Bosnia

Nigga they wen't trough Croatia only coastal cities weren't captured.Bosnia was always half Catholic and half Orthodox they even had they're own Church wich was seen as a heretical Church by the Pope and the Byzantine and Serbia genocided all our Catholics.
Durring the Roman times Serbs weren't in the Balkans you retard
Kek butthurt Croat google Hrvatice o Srbima it's pretty common to see Croatian girls in Belgrade and Novi Sad.

>croatian delusions

Austria is redundant, but Slo, Cro and Lit are likely V4 candidates.

>that pic
top kek no wonder why they come here

>croat
>refers to DAI
are you sure that's a good idea? it might blow the entire "red croatia" and "croatian bosnia" myths up?
"look at this one time where it's reverse".
serbs cucking croats will always be the mem and you'll never reverse that, sorry m8
holy fuck the cognitive dissonance that you engage in
7/10, but still would never use it because it's a dumb symbol

not true, orthodox Vlachs at best

autism
comfy

and also who is her ''female'' friend.

balkans have better blood
scandinavian I2
wester slavs are inferior to be honest
also lithuanians arent slav

>We are western Slavs
no such thing, Czechs are Celts, Slovaks are Yazgonians and we are Sarmatians. We have just happened to speak simillar languages, that's all.

They were 50-50% even in 1850
During the real ottoman threat all were croats

Bosnia was Croatian since we got here till turkish invasion

And we were cucking you since ever
Tito - Jovanka

but doesn't dai which you referenced claim pretty much opposite? and what about red croatia?

You Serbs are literally retards. Friendship with Croats will last a millisecond.

noone wants to be friends with you, faggot

>1343 cucks Byzantines by taking important tax tribs of Byzantines
>1352-1499, well deserved roach infestation
>1396 fought for roach at Nikopolis
etc etc

sLOVEnia is a country of nigers!

lol what Roach infestation??

you niggers are truly the worst the balkan has to offer

hmmm

people from provinces which make Romania today were called vlachs by the slavs. Bucharest was the capital of Medieval Wallachia (land of vlachs)

>All that Greek Anatolia
Why didn't we stop them?