Formally recognize Antifa as a terrorist organization

If you haven't already signed this, I suggest you do it now. If we can get enough signatures, we can prove that it isn't just 20 people who think the statues should stay up, but that we don't want to get stabbed.

>petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D8_nRkCJx9o
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg
youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko
techcrunch.com/2014/07/04/the-government-once-built-silicon-valley/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't let the shills make this one slide

bump

46872 votes as of now 22:23 AEST

bump for swift retribution!

I'm pretty sure this thing will go over a million.

i know you faggots have reddit accounts
post it there too all we need are signatures this is going to be the 1 time the donald can actually do its fucking job

26 minutes later as of 22:49 it is still at 46872 votes

Well, when i checked it this morning, it was at 30000ish

Not signing a DB that Obama holdovers still have admin privileges to.

Sorry.

Now it's at 53,121

Coward

Nah, just not retarded.

Enjoy your honeypot though.

ANTIFA = ANTIFAP

ANTIFAP CHAIR

Hah.

Antifa win.
Murcia — second south africa

signed!

SIGNED

You can use an anonymous email and a fake name

It's pretty easy to tell that whenever you make these threads the count stalls and you snapshot.

youtube.com/watch?v=D8_nRkCJx9o

Lots of newfriends don't remember you pulling this shit right after election.

But I member.

Retard you don't even have to use your real name or your real email

You can even use a proxy

Retard it is Obama's virtue signaling site.

It means absolutely nothing.

Make sure you do have an email that you can check because you do need to verify it after you sign

Shut the fuck up it means a lot to normies, it's almost halfway there in only 3 days, it's the perfect way to red pill normies on antifa

No it's at 46879.

53121 is the amount needed.

They want us to believe it has increased 7 in the space of 30 minutes

They did the same shit after election, they're dumb as fuck about snapshotting.

Pajeet codemonkey, most likely.

I already have brother. Ha-has the Second Meme War Begun?

Singed

It's more like America vs Nazis. Don't be stupid. The protest in Boston yesterday showed this as the perfect example.

American living in Germany here. Am I allowed to sign this too?

Lmao there were no Nazis in Boston you idiot

It was Antifa vs free speech

None of you have any clear picture of who the nazis are. You use this to describe any fair-skinned person and attack them.

I don't see why not

If it doesn't let you, use a US proxy

Bump for justice

So far they haven't sent me an e-mail link.

I'm also calling my mom in the USA like I do every Sunday and telling her about this petition. German AntiFa is a legit terrorist organization and someone should have done this a long time ago before it spread to America. Germans even have a movement here called AntiAntiFa because they're so over the top violent and extreme (see Hamburg G20).

bump for sanity

Yes I got the link!

Everyone sign this petition so that Trump can make it his next Executive Order! Time to put these Antifa vandals and criminal scum who burn cars and terrorize people into jail where they belong.

Why are burgers less patriotic than before? It hurts me to see this.

Bump

Marxist professors saying America is an Evil greedy Empire for years is taking its toll.

About a third of this country wants to destroy what made this country what it is (though half of those aren't even aware that's what they're doing)

All culture, all dialogue, all respect, all history. They want it all in the toilet.

bump

Nice

DO IT

Bump. Don't let this slide!

Nearly 50k signatures for 4 days is pretty nice.
Just 16 hours ago I think there were only 24k signatures.

Please guys, not you too, I grew up LARPing as a murican soldier when I was little. Wake the fuck up.
youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1wLtAXDgqg

bump

Thank you for your encouragement based spaghettibro

Hey, can't everyone who really hates Antifa and has 10 minutes of free time do that (more than once)?
It's cheap, but I'm sure many of the libs have done it too (look at the most popular petitions on the site).
What's really cheap is that the media doesn't give Antifa nearly as much negative press coverage as it deserves.

>Sub 50k
>Us pop of 323 million
>This petition represents sub 0.00015% of the population

Why are normies such shit at understanding numbers?

Your welcome, always be strong guys. Your country deserves to be better than this.

Signed

So far NJ is the only uncucked state to ban them

Yeah but they probably have IP checks too

Someone who is good at boting should do it

Give the American people federal sanction to legally beat these scum to death in the streets

Bump

Signed.

After this petition passes or not, we should do one for BLM, and have them be called a terrorist group.

BLM are our new allies, have you seen this?

youtube.com/watch?v=wtAIi5kJMko

The problem with burgers, speaking as a burger, is that """burgers""" don't exist.

The geographical distance between Seattle and Atlanta is greater than that between Dublin, Ireland and Ankara, Turkey.

You really think I have anything in common with some bumblefuck faggot in Alabama? We share nothing in common socially, culturally, politically, economically, religiously, ethnically, or educationally.

And yet somehow he's still allowed to vote for my president?

>US should be 5 countries:
>New England
>Dixie South
>Mid West
>south west
>West coast.

The WH of Obama came up with the threshold of 100k.

So?

Hey shit face, we tried to leave and y'all wouldn't let us. Let the West Coast secede then we can cull the West Coast of its sickness.

Quit acting like the threshold is new and people don't understand 100k is no where near a plurality of anything. Obama made this website as political propaganda. Now we will use it.

Signed

signed and bumped

Bump

Imagine if this passes in California

All these bars in SF and oakland would have the Feds walk in like the fucking gestapo.

Signed

Which was... A mistake? I guess? It's hard to guess how things would have turned out if the southern Confederacy had won the civil war. The western territories would have likely not joined the Union or the Confederacy and instead we would have ended up with something somewhat similar to my suggestion.

I mean yeah, it's clear now that cutting out the third-world-south would obviously benefit the rest of the country, but people are too wrapped up in "Murika" to accept that for some reason.

Please though. Make a petition for that. Take your incest and your banjos and your undrinkable water and leave. We'll throw a party in your honor.

It's weird to share a country with different people for sure.

signed

Good lord that would be beautiful. Help ICE clean up California one antifa/illegal at a time.

Allies in the sense that the USSR was during WW2 with the western powers, after (if) we beat antifa, they WILL turn on us. They are just as violent and they want all cops dead if you don't recall.

Signed
Down with Antifa

signed

I mean it doesn't help that we're all immigrants either. There are still huge heritage divides between people who are descended from Germans, Irishmen, Indians, Chinese.... Like it goes on. So not only does a person on the west coast share nothing in common with someone in the south in terms of their daily life environment (one can live in an area with a flourishing economy, connected community, low crime rates, low instance of disease, good weather / good agriculture while another has the polar opposite) but they don't even have the same, or even similar, customs.

I mean is there any other country in the world that is comprised of 600+ different immigrant nationalities (after genociding the fuck out of the indigenous people) with enough geographical distance between groups to stymie any possibility of systemic integration?

who is the president of Antifa? we need to put pressure on him as well, along with other Antifa leadership positions

I don't think so, your country is unique in that topic. I even heard that some zones have different laws as well.

As of right now, it's at 50,538 signatures.

Done.

Bump

The easiest way for Europeans to understand America is that upon conception, the states relationship to the federal.governemnt is sort of like EU countries and the European Union. When the civil war happened, you were a VIRGINIAN FIRST and an American second.

Slowly the federal government adopted more and more responsibility under it's umbrella and we've ended up with a much more domineering federal body. Which obviously, politicians like power, and it's not all bad if you have good people in power, but it has begun to fail pretty badly. Because the social divides are too large to bridge. The pervading beliefs in on area of the country progress along a given vector (let's say one of.... Anti intellectualism, something that is very real here and has understandable origins. Until 1890 there was a frontier in the US and the people "expanding the greatness of America" were blue collar farmers clearing out the wilderness. "College boys" were seen as faggots that just didn't want to do real work and sit at home).

Now there is no more frontier so all of the "greatness" comes from technological advancements (figure out how to grow more food on the same plot of land because you can no longer just walk West and establish a new 20000 acre farm). Where people congregate and swap ideas, you have a more educated population (aka cities) which is why all the cities are liberal. But the country is so big that these ideas -literally never make it into the rural country-.

Like people say "deep country" but tons of Europeans don't even HAVE a "deep country". I've driven west coast to east coast of Ireland in under 4 hours. The whole country.

In the US we have town that are 18+ hours drive from the nearest city. It's hard for smaller countries to understand how isolated that makes some areas. That "given vector of ideological progress" in one area is literally invisible to other parts of the country

voted but Idk if Trump can do this as the nation is already so divided

That's the smallest tit i have ever seen

BUMPO

*please don't be a trap*

It's Gina from HWNDU

>But the country is so big that these ideas -literally never make it into the rural country-.

This is bullshit, we have the internet now, ideas travel like lightning everywhere.

I tried to submit it, it said link had already been posted and I can't find it on the front page, or in the rising section. My guess is it's being brigaded or deleted by mods.

Lol, I'd fear things far worse, than angry Nazis, if I were you. AIDS comes to mind

Glorious.

Gross

I think she's kinda cute in a weird way

Are you serious?

culture doesn't work like that.
Reading an internet article about how
"Blue collar work is antiquated and academic advisor scientific pursuits are the new Hallmark of greatness" doesn't result in Kentucky farmers thinking "well darn guess we should move on". They read that as some college faggot that's never worked a day in his life spouting shit about something he doesn't understand.

They're faceless outsiders. That's my point.

Like.... Why don't people talk about North America as a group? Mexican, USA, and Canada. Because they're different culturally, legally, blah blah blah everything I mentioned.

My point was every country's population has differences but the US is fragmented on a level few other counties can understand.

No offense but you're clearly autistic

Now it's at 52,818 signatures.

Bump

That's exactly my point. I can be as educated and correct as I want but some Dixie faggot that's never opened a book in his life is just going to think I'm autistic and keep leeching off the federal handouts he gets because his area of the country is basically third world Africa.

Thanks for helping.

You guys are idiots Reddit is already all over this signing up with obvious fake names to discredit it
>Olivia from bolivia

>t. Nigger Who Thinks He's "Educated" With Little To No Self-Awareness.
The west coast, especially California, is more subsidized than any other part of the nation dollar for dollar.

>techcrunch.com/2014/07/04/the-government-once-built-silicon-valley/

You liberal faggots have your head so far up your ass you don't even know recent history.