If Canada Attacked USA, which side would you support?

If Canada Attacked USA, which side would you support?

The Americans

US

fuck leaves

Quebec

People will think this thread is a joke despite the fact that this is and has always been our endgame

That is pretty traitorous, care to explain why?

You want me to support Trudeau? get the fuck out of here

To start a war that will end with Canada's annexation so you can get Trump as its new leader

>If Canada Attacked USA,

the alt-left terror groups already attack the usa in coordination with their comrades in the great [censored] north.

USA

Canada.

Not sure if you could handle all that clay. You can't even handle what you have as it is.

I think if you have a revolution it would be the perfect time to strike, and take back new england, plus gain alaska.

Canada sucks

Hahaha! Good luck cuck! Alaskans are armed to the teeth and know how to use them shits. Besides, you maple suckers wouldn't stand a chance in hell.

USA. Canada is shit.

classical win-win situation

You guys even have nukes?

Suicide mission.

This, unironically.
The U.S. can have the rest of the anglosphere, they'll have our support in dismantling that rotting pile of shit of a federation. Let them just leave us alone afterward, and sovereign.

No, just lots of suicide bombers

America would finish off Canada in couple of hours. All sane people would support them.

USA you fucking kick-a-country-when-its-down leaf aggressors. Not that there's be much for our jets to do, you'd be annexed by the time we got across the Atlantic.

We'll integrate the western territories, make Quebec a protectorate, and turn the rest into a real fascist state for a few years.

You really want to get annexed, don't you?

We should attack uk too. Your genes have degenerated from all the inbreeding, time for a fresh injection.

I will support Trump till the day I die. I have unconditionally pledged my life to this man

Mfw dat premise

Nice try suburbanite

USA but only if Trump is in office.

We wouldn't last a day.

Never the Canadians.
At least America spreads war to the world.
The only thing Canadians were gonna spread is faggotry

>what is the war of 1812

the winning side obviously. you faggots would get slaughtered and you all know it.

>Incredibly dumb post
This is a slide thread
"a Marist Poll for NPR and PBS found that just 27 percent of adults queried believe Confederate monuments “should be removed because they are offensive.”"