Sandy Hoax

Okay Sup Forums, let's find out once and for all the truth about the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting. This is one of those topics that can even get the most pro-gun rights people to feel disgust and label you as a heartless conspiracy loon. Let's get past emotion and seriously discuss and present the evidence we have.

Try to cite reliable sources where you're getting your info from so we know we're getting the facts instead of fictional nonsense from an Alex Jones rant.

Here's something interesting. In Newtown (the city where the shooting happened), the Legislative Council unanimously voted to demolish Adam Lanza's house. Hudson Savings Bank of New Jersey turned over the house's title to the city at no cost. Then the bank removed and burned all of the items in the house to prevent there from being any memorabilia.

Proof: unvis.it/newsweek.com/connecticut-town-demolishes-house-sandy-hook-shooter-adam-lanza-316714

Of course there's the father whose child had supposedly been killed in the shooting who was laughing and smiling before he thought the cameras were rolling. Is he really a crisis actor?

Proof: m.youtube.com/watch?v=48r8WXm4FPY

I've heard about a girl that wasn't in any school pictures, but was in the crisis photos and also appears sitting in Obama's lap later on, but I didn't look into that yet. So consider this final bit unsourced and unreliable. If anyone can prove it true or false with proof or expand on it then that would be great.

We have all kinds of pictures of Columbine during the shooting, why not Sandy Hook? If I'm not mistaken the footage was taken away and never released.

I made a thread for this last night, but there were much fewer people online then.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
youtube.com/watch?v=al8Vo3e1m80
youtube.com/watch?v=T7V6Tm4KuXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

You would say that.

Please stop my cousin was in miss sotos class and was no scoped by elite marksman adam fucking Lanza.

Please show some respect. I can only see my cousin once a year in Puerto Rico

Dont mention the Robbie Parker and Gene Rosen awful acting that was learned in Crisis Actors 101 class. Oh, no security camera footage? No photos of anything for that matter? Victims of the shooting included cute kids whose images were harvested from all over the net. Why was Obama smiling and laughing while meeting the Parkers?

For these reasons and hundreds more, its an op.

I don't believe that shit for a second ever happened. I cant with all the crazy psyopp shit going on right now I'm just trusting anything I see.

Sandy Hook happened. The media handled it horribly and various governments/organizations opportunistically scrambling to get gibs in one hand and grab guns in the other just made the situation even worse. You can speculate whether there was some mk ulta secret motivation behind what happened but the bodies are real.

Conspiracyniggers are the ones shitting up this board more than anybody else. /x/ exists for a reason.

Your country is flooded with immigrants and all you can talk about are some dead kids from years ago. Seriously kys.

Right Bloomberg had nothing to do with sandy hook

Mackey dykes and Anne haddad had no involvement either

I don't understand their mentality at all. It's well-known that the media is full of gun grabbing-kikes, so is it that controversial to accept that an autist shot up a school and the media flipped out about it? Why did it have to be the perfect crime with crisis actors and everything?

>We have all kinds of pictures of Columbine during the shooting, why not Sandy Hook?

This was actually to punish the media and to punish leakers within the first responders. I was following it very closely on multiple news outlets on that day, and there was a shit ton of bad information that was pushed to some media outlets and not others. It's when we were just getting to the height of clickbait journalism and social media had just started booming as far as getting the story first goes.

For example, the two shooters thing. The couple outlets who had any integrity at all didn't mention it because it didn't seem credible. One radio station here (WPLR) was exceptional in their coverage, the two guys from the morning show stayed on the air all day and their coverage was the only one out there without the blatantly bullshit rumors that other outlets reported on as fact.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

>bodies are real
then why did the state of CT pass a completely unprecedented law to keep all of the records secret?

also, why do people let shills get away with such low effort shilling? show up with information, or fuck off.

Mostly because of the paper trail and becaue sandy hook ct is not newtown ct and the fact that hunger games was made into a franchise with misappropriated federal energy funds

But I mean ya you have a point

Jesus Christ. It's 2017. Sandy Hook happened. Alex Jones pushed that false flag bullshit and people still believe in it.

Seriously, are you guys that retarded?

Hey man. I was one of the kids who died at Sandyhook. I would be like 30 years old right now if the racist and fascist founding fathers didn't kill me.

It being the current time doesn't alter the fact that Sandyhook was a hoax.

watch this repeatedly till it sinks in. then draw a warm bath and get out the razorblades.

everything you believe is a lie.

youtube.com/watch?v=al8Vo3e1m80

REDPILL INCOMING

It was a pre-planned fema drill. Look up "Jim Fetzer Sandy Hook" on YouTube. He runs down all the evidence that the school was shut down in 2008 for being in shitty conditions and was being used as a storage facility for the Newtown school district. It was supposed to be a win/win for gun control advocates plus the city received millions from the Feds to build a new state of the art elementary school.

I'm a teacher at Sandy Hook and I was shot 4 times

Yeah it for sure happened. An autistic kid living in New Jersey finally snapped and killed his mother, then stole her car and drove to Connecticut to kill a classroom of kids, belonging to the families that moved into town one year prior and had no connection to the locals. He did this supposedly because his mother was supposed to have worked there, even though she never showed up on any records either as a substitute or a fulltime teacher and literally nobody in town, apart from the newcomer (((parents))) knew who the fuck she was.

Let's not forget the (((innocent bystanders))), armed with "long rifles" that "got scared of the commotion" and ran away into the woods and were chased by the police and observed by the residents of the town that weren't newcomer parents.

LEGIT AS FUCK

seriously? Sandy Hoax was exposed as such many times over. Only retards still believe anyone actually died there

but here, the school was closed in 2008, no internet activity, pic related

These. The school was fucking condemned and boarded up. Pic related.

This kind of stupid shit needs to stop. This is what brings illegitimacy to shit like Sandy Hoax.

Well i was there and it did happen but it was a Muslim not a white kid

This. Sandy Hook "conspiracy theories" were largely created first by shitty reporting then idiots interpreting this shitty reporting followed by making things up.

(((Who))) do you think makes these memes?

>shitty reporting then idiots interpreting this shitty reporting followed by making things up.

Yeah the school being for all intents and purposes abandoned and Sandy Hook's residents being confused about who the fuck were any of those people were along with Lanza's mother all comes from shitty reporting. Just as the school being demolished after and the workers made to sign a federal NDA.

For all your sandy hook needs youtube.com/watch?v=T7V6Tm4KuXI

Sandy Hook fascinates me.
After all the bullshit I've seen over the last two years, the possibility of the media orchestrating something like this, and everyone getting caught up in it, isn't too hard to believe anymore.
The parent's reactions are beyond fucking suspicious I admit. The weird drill already in place.

What I wouldn't give for some user to go down to the county coroners office and request reports. Or go digging county archives to see if/when these schools closed or which teachers on the payroll suddenly stopped or didn't stop being on it.

But who am I kidding. Even if it is fake, you'll never prove it and the media won't let you.

There's no videos because they don't want you to see what really happened.

Ask yourself this: How was Adam Lanza such a good shot?

Oh, and also, Lanza auto corrected to Panda... pizza gate is real

Text too blurry :(

> [00:38]
>autopies under seal (children and adults)
>crime scene photos under seal
>9/11 calls under seal
>death certificates under seal (wtf!?)
>"statements" being redacted

Is this footage fake? What the fuck? Am I being rused?

OK, now I really do smell a rat. It makes more sense for this to be done if everyone involved is trying to cover up they fell for fake news, than for anyone to do this to official documents for just about any reason. Later stories say the death certs were released though.