Why are you still a single virgin Sup Forums?

Why are you still a single virgin Sup Forums?

I ascended past the need for companionship and have instead dedicated my life to securing a future for the white race

I'm not the guy making these threads

yep 21 years old virgin male, never abused drugs or got drunk or smoked in muh life

Tinder and social media. All I want is a girlfriend/best friend but I don't trust anyone who uses Facebook

47 year old male here.. virgin, single, no pets.. but well to do and actually nice looking. However, I have a problem with personal space. I totally freak out if any living thing gets closer to me than about 4 feet away. This includes cats and even harmless things like earthworms. Obviously, if you can't handle any living thing coming closer than 4ft.. it would not be conducive to an intimate and fulfulling relationship or marriage.

op its easier to fuck then it is to stay a virgin

My dragon dildo keeps me pretty satisfied. Just ordered some cum lube too :3

I would have to be 50+ years no pussy desperate to even give that thing an up-down. Much less his wife.

Life is strange that why

To be retarded and oblivious to everything that's happening now is a blessing.

I don't get out much
I'm a manlet
I don't have any goals or aspirations
I don't lift

25 years old still a virgin could buy a prostituted but waiting for the sex robots to become more developed

Even retards with a spare chromosome are getting the business finished while you incel kissless faglords are on you last legs before suicide ecksdee.

20 year old male virgin, kissless, never had a gf neither I think I would.
Uni is killing the little time I have and i don't think it will be difference with a job. So yeah I don't understand how a girl could fit in this lifestyle, I am going to marry my job if I found one

How often do them 2 get down on it if you know what I'm saying

>a fucking leaf

Was wounded in the war, which set me back. Been basically isolated for the last decade going to school online, working online, and trying to rehab my injury. Almost have my second MA degree now and have a job lined up, but it's too late to start a relationship. At almost 30, it's too embarrassing to have so little experience.

I will cunt punt you if you keep doing this Hansel

Haha virgin loser.

Tell me, how the fuck do you become a 47 year old make virgin? Have you even tried to get in touched with women, maybe fucked some prostitutes?

I wonder if their child would have 2 extra chromosomes?

I am neither virgin nor single OP

Advice from a 32 year old here. I'd suggest you get in touch with a call girl and become regular so she reduces price, then constantly fuck her until you get comfortable with your own body. Othwerise, you can always wait for sex bots to become a reality well into your 50s.

Nobody can stop me

no you

I really feel bad for this people, virgins says sex is overrated, it is not

>muuh dick - the post

I'm not a single virgin, I'm actually three small virgins.

>why are you single
severe social anxiety and I work all the time. What do?

I am neither but then again I'm not some Nazi LARPer.

Because I'm a retarded ugly beta male obsessed with circlejerking about my skin colour and achievements whites did that I in no way contributed on an African hentai forum 7/24
-everyone on pol

Same. Tried to lift, damaged lower back. Tried again, umbilical hernia.
Kek maybe their extra special kids will be the next master race

Wew wouldn't expect anything less from a roach

>Why are you still a single virgin Sup Forums?
I WISH I was! Why you ask? I do not seek to do what everyone else is doing and that will not change. Sadly though, I'm very happily divorced. Luckily in my case the judge was very easy to bribe. I mean the system is corrupt and uber lefty anyway so control with superficial things is very easy assuming one has the means or in my case the $$$$$. Being a single dad is better than anything a single mom could ever do.

redirect yourself to homo leaf

>ugly borderline human organism

Ayo *slurps spaghetti* ayo hol up *belches garlic* you be sayin *refuses to bathe* we wuz *drinks muslim jizz* we wuz.... ROMANS n sheeeeit?

Be more progressive and suck on my kebab low test leaf cuckold

>47 years old
>virgin
Just kill yourself bro

>> tfw no retard waifu

>fit
>6'1
>good face/jawline
>funny
>intelligent
>had girlfriends
but
>avoid people
>high expectations
>don't have friends
It's an endless rut

>every leaf are identical
Bitch I'm from the balkans and I will visit your country in 15 years to buy some submissive child sex slaves and ruin their lives.

I'm an antisocial faggot, and I'm on my way to became a sociopath too.
>tfw when I hit 30 I'll be a more savage version of you.

>when you tell her "go down on me" but she thinks you said "downs"

I didnt even realize they were retarded at first i just reas the shirts and said "oh thats gay aa fuck" and then i saw their faces and keked heartily

>Why are you still a single virgin Sup Forums?
I am a disgusting mixed mongrel. The only reason why I haven't done a vasectomy is to prove my selfcontrol