Join together, we have a common cause

Why is Sup Forums fighting with Antifa/"the alt-left" when we both have common enemies to fry (deep state, MSM, etc.) Our fighting benefits only benefits (((them))) (MSM getting crisis bux and ratings from the hot juicy stories, which in turn makes them richer/more powerful the more the right and left fight) and comes completely at our cost (our numbers sent to jail, hospitalized, and killed, our ideologies alienating normie crowds, etc.). (((They))) want our attention diverted away from their corruption as well. We all lose when we fight like animals.
We must make a compromise, a common ground. I know the drama and the shitposting is alluring, but let's look at this strategically and open mindedly. We need to come together, take down the greater evil, and then discuss our shit later. What both sides stand for will never be achieved if we continue falling into (((their))) hands like this. Let's set aside our differences for now.
>inb4 Antifa/"alt-left" like the MSM
Antifa and other left wing ideologies will never become a reality either. They are being played as pawns by their own enemies. Also, don't they hate the corrupt rich as well who benefit from this shit? Let's look past this smoke facade already.

antifa are useful idiots

>we

You're not any person of authority within Antifa, which is a completely decentralised movement and thus not something that can be negotiated with. 95% of Antifa are just violent thugs that want to bash skulls in while virtue signalling to their anarcho-syndicalist friends. They don't have any concept of the deep state or the media being evil, they are aided by both and may even be sponsored agents of both. If you were actually someone of authority within Antifa it would have been in your interests to come forward a year ago proposing such a thing, instead of now when Antifa's behaviour is coming out into the open for the entire world to see. Antifa is truly going to help "unite the right".

Because they hate wipipo

This

No alliance with and no sanctuary for commie trash. Fuck you. This is the last place you should run for help now that the blacks have turned on you. Burn in Hell.

GO AFTER PEWDIEPIE

TAYLOR SWIFT

AND JUSTIN BIEBER

USE MEMES

IF THEY RESIST

BFG THEIR ASS

IF THEY RESIST AGAIN

BFG AGAIN

After that it's done wether they like it or not

Trusting a commie because a small part of their goals happen to align with yours is like trusting an arsonist to help you warm your home when your central heating has broken.

Indeed. But they have numbers that could be used for our purposes if they were to just understand that they are being duped.

Not an Antifa member, I used to hate them. Maybe I still do. But Im starting to see that this is a trap for both sides to keep (((them))) in power. I do agree with you, Antifa is a far from tightly centralized group and they have no idea what the fuck the problem with MSM/deepstate. Indeed this might make it difficult for them to cooperate, however it would also be a decent attempt to redirect the alt-left against the greater evil. Maybe I'm giving too much benefit to the doubt of them not being complete idiots.

>Maybe I'm giving too much benefit to the doubt of them not being complete idiots.

That's exactly what you're doing. Antifa are the useful idiot vanguard that will be thrown at the right from now on until we convince people to turn against them. Only then can you go after the real enemy.

Maybe we can help them grow a brain? Fuck it antifa are anarchist dickbags and would probably backstab us even if we were to manage to side. It's important to tell them about our greater enemy though, even if they can't be reasoned with. Hell I'm thinking more about leftypol when I'm typing this shit out than the common antifag.

Agree.
They are the militant wing of the deep state.

>neonazi calling antifa jew stooges and vice versa
lol

ANTIFA and the other assorted lefturds can field many more people than the right. Its a no win situation to try to fight in the streets. Perhaps the best course of action is to go "deep state" also. Work smart and hard to become upper management in corporations and government at all levels. Work to get the proper judges appointed at all levels of the judicial branch.
Be stealth. The right can not win by force. Most of us work, so we don't have the ability to gather whenever/wherever.

>If you fight antifa, you've been distracted by useful idiots

antifa is indoctrinated to see anyone right of them as inhuman, monsters
collaboration is not possible on their end

>Sup Forums why don't you just join up with your enemy's attack dogs who are dumb enough not to realize that they are being used as useful idiots by corporatists? You totally have the same goals

This.

It's like you got the beatdown and magically think people will forget about the last 8 year hell. Even my 7 year old boy wants to gut you in the streets.

This.

>used to hate them
>used to

this is why you're still a faggot

>Also, don't they hate the corrupt rich as well who benefit from this shit?
Multiculturalism, White Guilt, Open Borders, and other related concepts have all been adopted and promoted by leftists, who unwittingly serve the interests of the elites. Cuckservatives more or less have adopted these same things, the only difference being that the cucks *knowingly* serve their masters. This is a multi-front war for us.