A friendly reminder that some of you white boys haven't apologised yet

If you can also remember American Blacks are descended from Natives, then that would be great.

Other urls found in this thread:

knowlouisiana.org/buffalo-bill-mardi-gras-indians
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kill yourself
I'll pay you $500
Also I'm out of pixiv images

And you can remember to suck your bulls dick, you raging cuckold.

NOT SORRY

Can we get rid of Indian reservations and statues now that anyone whose ancestors owned slaves are getting their shit torn down?

That would be fucking fantastic.

don't owe you a thing

>American Blacks are descended from Natives
sew yew bee saiyan wii wuz pochahauntus n sheeiiit

I will never understand the mentality of the cuck. How can you willingly humiliate yourself and bow down to someone else? I understand being forced to do it to save your own life but these people don't have to cuck. Why do they do it?

Google 'Olmec Heads'

>niggers being able to make sculptures 2000 years ago
I really hate niggers, they can't even make a decent bicycle today.

Sorry you all never even invented the wheel and got your shit pushed in so hard that you're still a bunch of worthless drunks 500 years later.

Sorry.

> Be me, half-Polish half-German
> German side lived in free state prior to Civil War.
> Polish side comes over after Civil War
My ancestors did nothing wrong, and even if they had, I wouldn't be ashamed of them anyway.

This is a black congresswoman

>black

High IQ people like to worship.
Don't ask me why, ask a South East Asian. They worship everything.

>American Blacks are descended from Natives
false
oldest myth in the Americas

Blacks started claiming this around the time when Buffalo Bill Cody's travelling West Show was popular

knowlouisiana.org/buffalo-bill-mardi-gras-indians

claiming Native American heritage was a way for blacks to avoid the shame of not having any lineage due to slavery. This is why blacks still have an identity crisis today and will turn on their own if they don't exhibit 'blackness',unlike any other racial minority in the states

If you've payed taxes in your lifetime, you've paid reparations

Go back to posting the lewd ones then.

Radha loa are from Africa but American Voodoo isn't all Radha, it's mixed African, Native and Christian.

Why would voodoo have a native current if those natives died out without mixing?

Apologize for what? My family came here after slavery and injun slaughter. Fuck off tonto

> Implying blondes invented gunpowder

Shouldn't you be over dosing on some hardcore drug right now?