You know your "white utopia" in the midwest that you keep fapping to?

You know your "white utopia" in the midwest that you keep fapping to?

Well, from what I see, it's completely and royally fucked anyway when this supervolcano goes off.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
thesun.co.uk/news/4279102/nasas-risky-plan-to-save-the-world-from-the-yellowstone-volcano-which-could-trigger-an-eruption-instead-of-stop-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You see disaster I see opportunity.
Just look at all that geothermal energy waiting to be tapped, for profit.
I firmly believe white people will manage to survive and prosper, even in a volcanic wasteland, should it come to that.

Overrated
This happening is not happening.

You can't really eat geothermal energy, not when you are at ground zero at an extinction level event like Caldera, which FWICT is much more alarming than Krakatoa.

It goes off every 600k years, and the last time it erupted was c.600k years ago. Tick, Tock.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

You can use the limitless geothermal energy to power geodesic domes, sustaining life and posterity, retard.

7 billion people will be royally fucked when that thing goes off, it will be biblical

Geological time moves slower than human time. It's not happening in your lifetime, mine, or anyone else here.

No they wont.

We're gonna sell so much fucking concrete!

Can you get those things up and running in 20 years?

>it's completely and royally fucked anyway when this supervolcano goes off.
If that supervolcano goes off we have other things to worry about, like life on earth for example

Doesn't volcanic ash make for great fertilizer?

I want it to happen.

I want everything to go back to a free for all ethnic groups edition.

biblical as in famine and societal collapse in developed countries not raining fireballs

If it goes off its going to make this country republican for the next hundred years.
t. I actually live here

It actually won't be too bad

Not when the sun is blocked out in a calamity comparable to the Bronze Age Collapse.

Dont worry.
(((NASA))) is on the case
thesun.co.uk/news/4279102/nasas-risky-plan-to-save-the-world-from-the-yellowstone-volcano-which-could-trigger-an-eruption-instead-of-stop-it/

>newfag found about Yellowstone caldera today

Sure we can, the living quarters would be underground, facilitating far quicker and cheaper construction. Place your farming and fauna domes outside and use artificial light to make up for darkness of ash cloud. Make the whole thing airtight and craft yourself one hell of a massive air purification systeem and it will all be heated and powered by geothermal energy. could probably whip p a small scale one in about 5 years.

payback for obama killing our space program

5 years and removing energy from the system can delay an eruption.

Nah not really mate.

Even if shit erupts and kicks off into the atmosphere it'll only fuck up the northern hemisphere.

Northern hemisphere and southern hemisphere upper atmospheres don't really interact with eachother. That's why Fukushima radiation took 4 weeks to get into the southern hemisphere's airstreams, but was everywhere in the Northern hemisphere within days of the reactor accident.

Just imagine if it gets delayed by 10k years now. Who gives a shit about some white ethnostate in America anymore. It's possible there will be no humans alive at that time.

Vulcanologists have been bleeding pressure from North American volcanoes since Mt. St. Helen last erupted. There isn't anything to fear. That badboy may ooze out somewhere, but it wont pop.

Like poking a pimple with a needle.

Are you aware that it's 1000 miles from western Wyoming / eastern Idaho to the "midwest"? And the land area of a circle goes as r^2? And that magma cools as it travels, vastly limiting the range it could flow?

Wouldn't a blow at Yellowstone mainly cause an igneous rock buildup in the immediate area?

>lava is the threat here

not for 7 billion people, at best you could make one for 2/300 million in 20 years

False and homosex.
1. No signs of eruption anytime soon
2. Lavaflow will hardly expand past yellowstone's borders if at all
3. Ashfall will negatively impact fish and plants, but not on any doomsday level
4. OP is a faggot

>the earth is billions of years old
Found the atheist.

>unironically uses acronyms like FWICT, AFAIK, IMO, DESU
Middle-aged deskjob cuck detected. Stick to Reddit.

found the science illiterate

How many (((scientific))) experiments regarding the age of the Earth have you yourself conducted? Or do you just blindly trust (((them)))?

FWICT those acronyms all mean the same thing DESU. IMHO they all just mean "I am not threatening, don't take me seriously". AFAIK they don't add anything, they are all disclaimers distancing the poster from what he's posting.

So when confronted with how fucked you are you just quibble over abbreviations?

can't crops just be grown with leds powered with geothermal energy

You really don't know anything about anything. If Yellow goes off AT THE MINIMUM the entire U.S. and Canada will be utterly destroyed. It's been theorized that the rest of the world will either 1. never see the sun again partially because it would take so long to clear and that they'd all die from food shortages 2. everyone just dies from the ash.

I'm sick of sharing my country with retards like you.

>trusts (((Bible)))

The disappointment when Yellowstone pops and people will continue their lives after sweeping the ashes from their driveways. No epic apocalypse scenes or anything.

when a super volcano is the only thing that can stop you. feels good

>implying everyone isn't gonna be fucked when this thing goes off
Nuclear winter doesn't sound very fun desu

There is no heaven or afterlife, user. We rot in the ground, your legacy is shit posting on an internet forum all day.

>midwest
what is that? endless miles of nothingness, rolling bushes and few cardboard "houses"?

and the place where all the worlds food comes from

So is the UK senpai

The people in the midwest would die immediately, you'd die in the coming famine.

All of the niggers will become white due to the ash.

>found the one that may be worshipping a dead kike on a stick

I have observed mountains of data that only models with geological time account for. (((Their))) models explain in detail how the mountains around me were formed and observations match their predictions.

I just noted a common theme in that list of abbreviations that I find interesting IMHO. The actual explosion of a supervolcano will be local and "nuclear winters" aren't that bad, we have them all the time here. Most burgers get their information about this stuff from tabloid sources like ((the history channel)) who make money from sensationalizing everything. According to them you can wipe out the eastern US with a dynamite charge on some island in the Atlantic, a huge rock will fall in the ocean causing a tsunami. All of this is completely far fetched and pretty ridiculous to even talk about when you have 10k nuclear warheads aimed at yourselves.

EDGY
D
G
Y

You could prove the age of the universe easily with a telescope. Might cost you about $5,000 though.

>Saying there's no afterlife is considered edgy these days
I think most people are completely indifferent to that fact these days. It's only religious people that are troubled by the prospect that once they're dead that's it.

Ghost stories was a gigantic clusterfuck

rolling miles of farmland with desolate cities in between that used to manufacture most of the world's goods.

you'd be triggered too if you threw away 10% of your life's income

>600k years
lad, the entirety of recorded history only goes back approximately 6k years. Human civilization could easily live on to be 4x older than it is now before this finally pops.

Whole world is fucked m8, You'll just starve a week or two later see you in hell britbong

You all the Jews are coming to hell with us

Feel free to google this shit.

Humanity nearly goes extinct 70,000 years ago.
Direct correlation to Torba eruption.

Yellowstone when the happening happens will make Torba look like a little bitch.

Pic related these guys didn't think it was a big deal either.

Not if we sacrifice enough niggers into it. Why do you think there are almost no niggers in Hawaii? They have known about this for hundreds of years

if yellowstone erupts it will be an extinction level event for humanity

tea-sipping pussies included

>once they're dead that's it.
It's only troubling that people really believe that. If you don't care what happens after you die how can anyone trust you? If you just want to extract the most amount of "happy feelings" as you can from life you are completely unpredictable and shouldn't be trusted. Nothing nihilists do is really surprising. Shoot up a school? sure, why not?

>DESU
>acronym

kys

>It goes off every 600k years, and the last time it erupted was c.600k years ago. Tick, Tock.
How do supposed scientists claim to know this?

>If you just want to extract the most amount of "happy feelings" as you can from life you are completely unpredictable and shouldn't be trusted
do you only get happy feelings from hurting others?

I can see most of the world starving as our HUGE TRACKS OF LAND become unfarmable.

Why do people fail to realize that this wont just destroy America, but will also grievously damage the rest of the developed world's infrastructure?

Hopefully it triggers The Big One and California sinks into the ocean

and that makes you happy?

You know how boring this conversation is? The internet already had its atheism phase a decade ago and for some reason you managed to come out the other side an absolute retard who will willingly admit the only thing stopping him from going on a killing spree is the threat of divine punishment.

I use reason, not absolute morality or what I believe an imaginary friend wants me to do.

I think this is the disaster the elites are hoping for. Large volcanic eruption puts tons of ash & dust into the atmosphere, we get another year or two without a summer, we get a global cooling event that takes the planet down a few degrees, some major crops failures to fuel mass starvation of proles and reduce the surplus eating population. Afterwards most of America's breadbasket (that survives) has a nice rich layer of fertile volcanic topsoi, and Post-American neo-feudal society becomes agrarian again.

>strawman
I said you can't be trusted, not that you like to kill people. If you don't care what happens after you die you can't be trusted to contribute to causes that won't affect you because you will be dead by then. Hedonistic nihilists are exactly like drug addicts, healthy people are just tools for them to get their fix, nothing more.

There is no logic or reasoning that will convince a child raised in an environment of abuse and hate that their plan of mass murder is not a good idea. It can only get to that stage of seeming like a good idea if you subscribe to a nihilistic worldview where nothing really matters but your feelings.

Retard OP, if that thing goes off the entire continent, and likely the rest of the planet will be fucked. This is an actual planet-killing dooms-day scenario. Now you know.

The midwest might get fucked, true. But not nearly as fucked as all the population centres, that rely on importing food from the mid-west.

When it goes everyone at your latitude will be living under a mile of ice.

This. The Canadian-Californian Hapa Empire will be the only ones left standing.

7th seal in revelations my friend.

Fucking stop getting my hopes up. I fantasize about witnessing the apocalypse all the time. If Yellowstone pops off the world economy is fucked. China and Japan maybe fine but it'd be full on apocalypse everywhere else. You'd have refugees from America fleeing to Europe turning it into a battleground(like it already isn't). Here's hoping the tidal pressure of the eclipse does the trick.

Along with everything else. Who do you think feeds those bastions of progressivism?

You know your "terran utopia" in the goldilocks zone that you keep fapping to?

Well, from what I see, it's completely and royally fucked anyway when an asteroid or gamma ray burst hits it.

volcanic ash makes the land fertile, there were only a few thousand homo sapien alive in the world with stone age tech when To a went off
humanity won't go extinct from Yellowstone erupting, but it would be a Ragnorak event at the very least

>nuclear like winter
yes please

>The whole world plunged into darkness for 6 years, overpopulated countries all get decimated.

This babby tier apocalypse. Educate yourself.

>600000 years
Can I see a picture of that? Maybe a written eye witness account? Any imperial evidence?
>600000keks

>its another yellowstone shitpost thread

every fuckin day with you anglo cunts