What will you do when you find an asian who say something clever than you Sup Forums ?

What will you do when you find an asian who say something clever than you Sup Forums ?

1.mock him by racism joke or other evil plan
2.accept the true that he is clever than you even he is asian

whatever you choose tell me tour reason for do so

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have never met clever Asians. At least I can't remember meeting a single one.

whatever you choose tell me YOUR reason for do so
*fix

Idk it's never happened to me because I am racially superior to those squinty eyed bastards

just suppose you find him right now

My qt thai gf

hey user, have a hug. Can you show us on the doll where the fat european expat creamed your whore sister?

>for le science

I can't judge a person by a single clever thing he/she says. It will require a longer time to measure his/her intelligence.

I'd admit he was more clever without problem.
Unfortunately there aren't many here in the US. Asians are, even in large dense populations, well adjusted and honorable.

>I choose no.1

give me your inner reason please
I just want to understand all of you

> you choose no.2
you are very RARE
can you give me a reason why you choose so ?

how is it racism to try to get to the bottom of your butt-hurt? I mean, *I* didn't make a post about *your* people out of nowhere. If anything, *you're* the one being racist.

ps, you niggers better be saging this shit

The mean iq for whites is higher than any other race and I am 2 standard deviations above the mean
Not to mention there isn't many asians here to begin with so its statistically unlikely to meet one smarter than me

Why do ppl who brag about IQ ALWAYS just after make a really rudimentary grammar error? Stop it, boy, you're embarrassing yourself and others.

>just after make a really rudimentary grammar error?
No u

>No u

wouldn't matter if I did, because I didn't brag about my IQ. Have you found your error yet? Look, I know it's summer, but one thing you must do is make sure you don't write like a nigger speaks in the sentence just after you bragged about your IQ. This is simple stuff.

are you sure that is your true reason ?
not because some asian bully you or stole your woman/ jobs ?

aren't, I'm missing a comma, its should be it's
Who gives a shit I am quickly typing a post on an anonymous imageboard

I've never seen an asian bully anyone
The only racemixing I see is between weeb fags going after
>MUH WAIFU TIER CHINKS

Japs and gooks are honorary whites.
And yeah they're intelligent ( at least some of them )
Rest of asia ? Nuke it!

>not because some asian bully you or stole your woman/ jobs ?

>women
bruuuuh

>jobs
we just took care of that, pajeet. seems like QC on our software is already getting better from my sources!

What do you mean by 'clever'? You are good at math but you completely lack creativity and thinking outside of the box

Learn proper english you monkey

White people look good in intense light, that's why it's a running gag on tv

Coloreds are too shiny

Sad how we have so many white supremacists here end up with asian gfs. They complain about the death of the white race all the while they themselves are simultaneously breeding it out of existence

Literally never happens.

>I am quickly typing a post on an anonymous imageboard

....ah ah ah, you're quickly typing a post on an anonymous imageboard DIRECTLY AFTER bragging about your iq.

Yeah what do you expect me to spell check

Honorary whites do not cook dogs alive.

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

>What will you do when you find an asian who say something clever than you Sup Forums ?
Ask them to write properly.

> thailand women
> women