Palestinian HATRED thread

Post em

Deus Vult faggot I said POST EM

Show your real flag Schlomo

Hey, I want to take constantinople back as much as the next man. But no one needs to see a picture like that. I was eating lunch ffs

SAGE

Fuck off kike

That's a beyond fucked up picture. Kys, kike faggot.

>flag
>hating the young and innocent
rmyt

They are multiplying like rats

>all these faggots
>Sup Forums is really dead

>kikes among us

>muh poor innocent children
What happened to Sup Forums?

"The IDF is the world's most moral army, goyim"

Fakestiniants wannabe nazis

>Templar

Watcha doing Rabbi?

REAL Christians don't support the murder of children. Remember that Christianity teaches you to turn the other cheek, you dirty kike. Sage.

Fuck off kike. All jews need to be eradicated from this planet. Especially the ashkenazi. Especially right-wing jews and all nationalist jews. We need to kill them and harvest their organs and make fertilizer from the rest of them

Hate is for the weak minded.

Jeeeesus easy on the unbelievable zoomed in gore pictures I get tingly neck feels fucking asshole!

Fuck off with this edgy thread for the 3rd day in a row.

Sage goes in all fields.

There's nothing wrong with us right-wing Jews, it's the globalists who occasionally cause trouble for the goyim.

meanwhile, back in reality

oy vey, genocide of people is completely fiine, when its done to arabs, because idf has hot girls

israeli kikes > mudslimes any day

some of the most redpilled people I've met were israelis

diaspora jews are fucking cancer though

Fug off Schlomo

Fuck off kike.

It's called pest control

>There's nothing wrong with us right-wing Jews, it's the globalists who occasionally cause trouble for the goyim
Wrong. You're a jew. That alone means that something is wrong with you. I hate jews so much that sometimes I can't sleep. Actually hate doesn't even begin to describe how I actually feel about your ilk. Do us all a favor and fucking die

Remembering a better time

i knew Palestinians are born without a brain

You will soon learn why

>posting converts

wow look how hot jewish girls are.

they are fucking converts or high tier whites idiot.

real kikes are hook nosed and balding. they are the true kike inbred ancestors.

>this is now a kike hate thread

I used to hate Palestinians too, but then it became clear that 95% of "Palestinians" are just Arabs from other countries claiming some fake Palestinian identity.
Chances are that you've never met a real Palestinian. They're overwhelmingly just Egyptian, Lebanese, Jordanian, etc.

Besides, why would you hate them for wanting their country back? Islam is a plague on the world, but if you divorce Islam from Palestinian nationalism it makes more sense.

fuck israel

GOODBYE JEWS

It's because Jews in Israel are the majority in their own country. Jews in other countries have to use subversion and other methods to influence their will on a different majority ethnicity. You wonder why Israeli jews are so based? this is why

>hell yeah, genocide of people is completely fiine, when its done to non-whites, because white race has hot girls

saved

sure, illegal settlements are fine, because arabs are subhuman, so its ok when they are replaced by low iq jews, because they are master race

What's the story in the pic? And since it's bound to have about three different ones give me the best three

It is their favourite tactic after all.

Mah fake jews,
> real Jews aren't white,
> only I decide who is a jew.

Hot! who is she?

This boy has lost his mind

hahaha kek i know that bitch, i had nudes once

literally just bait for loser jewish boys to convince them to move to Israel and join the IDF.

same reason they do those ridiculous "birthright" trips.

what are they sliding?

the only jew ill respect is the self hating jew

call yourself a ukrainian white and fuck off

a "jew" by definition is a rejecter of christ

the problem with jews is they are so damn inbred that you cant really assimilate them into the general white population because their genes suck dick. blame your pharisaic ancestors.

That sounds like you have a mental illness or something, it doesn't really have anything to do with me or my political views.

I suggest more exercise.

Don't be salty just because you're Muslim doesn't mean you have to be against Israel. Try to think for yourself for once and wonder why all your leaders are telling you to direct your hate at some tiny country 1000kms away.

> Jew control the world
>All academia is Jewish
> All banks and federal reserves are Jewish
> Jews are low IQ

SRY?

Also, don't children of Jewish women automatically become Jews by jewish law. Pushing for jew-mixing by getting white men to go after israeli women.

Jews raped your mother when your mother was a little girl.

SAGE

Was waiting for someone to post that.

you disgusting mother fucking kike. rot in hell.

Wtf I love kikes now.

ps://www.instagram.com/hotisraeliarmygirls/?hl=fr

israeli jews, are neo nazi tier, the ones that want to kill all arabs, the european jews, and the smart arab ones are great, even if they are leftist cunts, but they accually contribute to society, rater then orthodox monkeys that genocide dumb arabs for religiouse reasons

Struggling only makes our dicks harder.

I came here during the Mavi Mamara incident and the entire board was happy with hope that something would happen to the shifty kikes that occupy stolen land. This goes to show that this board has been infiltrated by nu-JIDF faggots. /new/ was all about hating kikes and Islam but understanding that anything bad that happens to Israel is ALWAYS a good thing.

I hope that the Jews one day know pain on a daily basis like the people in Gaza, and entire generations of jews suffer the same until you learn how low low your place in society should be. You can bet this new multicultural world won't cry for your rat asses either.

>to move to Israel
nah
>and join the IDF
sounds good desu

Correct.

More proof christcucks are crypto-kikes

It sounds like you're suffering from mental illness which in any case has nothing to do with me or my political views.

KIKES GET OUT