>SE Sy Aug10
imgur.com/a/grK9i
>Arsal Aug 3
i.imgur.com/sO9mkmx.jpg
>DeZ Jul 31
i.imgur.com/utmNybB.jpg

Developments Aug 18
>Tal Afar operation in Iraq starts, 40k iraki soldiers vs 2k IS
>unconfirmed:US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE as IS ATTACK
>KOTEL in central Sy, IS under siege,triple Kotel might happen
>Islamist rebels accuse SAA of using chemical weapons in E Ghouta
>E Ghouta:SAA capture several buildings in Ayn Tarma
>Raqqa:SDF capture 60% of the city & 65% of old Raqqa
>SAA drops leaflets in N Homs&N Hama calling for the surrender&reconcile of armed gunmen
>Sy for min:chemical agents from US&UK laboratories found at arms depots abandoned by militant in Aleppo city & E Ghouta
>Lebanese Army advances against IS near Syrian border-crossing
>UN hopes for Syria peace talks in October-November
>NATO seeks concepts for waging urban conflict+coastal cities
>US airstrikes kill 7 al-Shabaab fighters in Somalia
>SUICIDE BOMBING ATTACK HITS CHECKPOINT BETWEEN EGYPT AND GAZA
>Marawi:Army claims 40 terrorists remain,14.08- 10 IS supporters sneaked into city to support the IS
>Houthis blast Saudi military vehicle killing all in new video
>UN report: About 16 million Yemenis do not have clean water

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SSOfQ2siG9U
youtube.com/watch?v=soHUB0MRIi0
youtube.com/watch?v=RB3ColZ6g0c
youtube.com/watch?v=zad8DGDr6lw
youtube.com/watch?v=a-UOWXc_9PA
almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-commanders-present-suheil-al-hassan-sword/
colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3621280.html
sana.sy/ru/?p=117518
youtube.com/watch?v=tObFfLm-qNw
sana.sy/en/?p=112164
sana.sy/ru/?p=117475
sana.sy/ru/?p=117482
sana.sy/ru/?p=117513
ria.ru/syria/20170819/1500688374.html
youtube.com/watch?v=UNhsSvu23yc
ria.ru/syria/20170819/1500673937.html
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22492-vks-rf-predonvratili-proryv-vozle-akerbata
rusvesna.su/news/1503135622
almasdarnews.com/article/video-hezbollah-roll-eastern-lebanon-isis-expelled-number-hills/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-isis-east-homs-2/
cnbc.com/2017/08/19/fears-grow-russian-military-drills-in-belarus-are-moscows-next-crimea.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8jMxDoT7eTc
youtube.com/watch?v=L2IifJJaJmg
youtube.com/watch?v=p1ox3h2JTGo
youtube.com/watch?v=QYcxN2m3wWw
youtube.com/watch?v=R307PeDHWIs
facefuck.com/almayadeenlive/posts/1897441443842248
southfront.org/us-boosts-military-aid-to-lebanese-armed-forces/
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/899265134111055873
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/899265728435568640
youtube.com/watch?v=EYrdfF5IHCI&feature=youtu.be
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-close-liberating-strategic-east-homs-town/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYrdfF5IHCI
twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/899292418528473092
archive.is/KVqSx
archive.is/KqG4m
archive.is/lYvtk
archive.is/Oq5Qp
archive.is/WWDcG
archive.is/19Wf9
archive.is/JXIJh
archive.is/aDH9k
archive.is/Mv05K
archive.is/JwvRi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bonus: great footage from operations in the desert:
>youtube.com/watch?v=SSOfQ2siG9U
>youtube.com/watch?v=soHUB0MRIi0
>youtube.com/watch?v=RB3ColZ6g0c
>youtube.com/watch?v=zad8DGDr6lw

Suheil "Tiger" al-Hassan honored for the operation of closing the Akarabat Kotel by Russian general Gerasimov:
>youtube.com/watch?v=a-UOWXc_9PA
>almasdarnews.com/article/video-russian-commanders-present-suheil-al-hassan-sword/
>colonelcassad.livejournal.com/3621280.html

Information about joint operation of RF, Iran and Turkey (Astana guarantors) assaulting Nusra in Idleb together has popped up
Russians from Latakia, Iran from Aleppo and Turks from their border. Supposedly.

Terrorists violated the ceasefire in eastern Ghouta, targeting residental districts:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117518

Syrian TV News Aug 19:
>youtube.com/watch?v=tObFfLm-qNw

Sana General updates:
>sana.sy/en/?p=112164
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117475

Second day of International Fair in Damas, all hotels booked, lot more people came than expected:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117482

Russian & Syrian bussinessmen were talking in Damas:
>sana.sy/ru/?p=117513

The supposed attack in Latakia (claimed by Nusra) was an accident, a civilian had a granade with him (supposedly people carry them around for self defence, sic!) and it exploded killing 2 others:
>ria.ru/syria/20170819/1500688374.html

SDF captured factory of IEDs in Raqqa:
>youtube.com/watch?v=UNhsSvu23yc

Biggest cable-factory in Damas started working again after a few years:
>ria.ru/syria/20170819/1500673937.html

IS terrorists tried to break the encirclement of Akarabat, Nusra coordinated with them by launching mortar and missile strikes on Army positions (interesting, short-wave radios?)
Thanks to Russian drone monitoring they were not succesful and RuAF dealt with both of these:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/22492-vks-rf-predonvratili-proryv-vozle-akerbata
>rusvesna.su/news/1503135622

3rd for fingers crossed for G A I N Z

>VIDEO: Hezbollah on the roll in eastern Lebanon, ISIS expelled from a number of hills
DAMASCUS, SYRIA (4:30 P.M.) – Footage has emerged of Hezbollah (Lebanese paramilitary group) pushing through ISIS-held territory on the eastern border, looking to expel the terror group from a string of strategic hills.

The video, released on Saturday, shows Hezbollah fighters storming three hills in the western Qalamoun region; namely Shabat Younes, Hafr Wadi Al-Dib and Harf Al-Hashishat. These high points are located in the area between Jaroud Jarajeer and Jaroud Arsal, known to be a jihadist hotbed.
With Hezbollah pressing from one sider of the border and the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) advancing on the other, Hay’at Tahrir Al-Sham (Syrian Al-Qaeda branch) and other opposition groups were forced to accept an evacuation deal earlier this month.
However, Islamic State militants in eastern Lebanon have vowed to fight to the bitter end and therefore likely face utter annihilation.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-hezbollah-roll-eastern-lebanon-isis-expelled-number-hills/
video in link

nth for speznas pepe

Xth for Assad

good stuff tho

No time

Шнeи шфп ДeИ вe яeacнeд?

How's that third kotel going on?

Also, quick question. Are the tigers in one front at a time or many?

And how's the republican guard?

Ин 30 минyтec

>Шнeи шфп ДeИ вe яeacнeд
Thanks for giving me cancer

ДA!

Now go and die

>LGBT
good riddance

>Syrian Army advances against ISIS is east Homs
DAMASCUS, SYRIA ( 5:15 P.M.) – Syrian’s government forces continue to snatch more territories from the Islamic State in the eastern countryside of Homs as the group suffers heavy casualties.

Today, the Syrian Army, aided by allied forces and Russian airstrikes, took over several hilltops located to the west of Shaer Mountain, thus paving the way to fully recapture the strategic Bila’as Moutain.

Once retaken, Bila’as Moutain will more likely make it easier for the Army troops to expel ISIS from the areas in controls in in the eastern countryside of Hama as it overlooks the entire area.
Meanwhile, Army units in east Hama countryside stormed the ISIS pocket in Aqirbat, and controlled new villages.
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-isis-east-homs-2/

Tнaикб фoя чгцгич мe caиceя

hardcore as fuck!
hello pingustan b t w

>Rocket fire at Damascus trade fair kills five: monitor

F

Fake A N D Gay

hello mate, how are you?

good

ERRRRRRRRRR.

on another tangent....
how long til belarus rejoins russia?

aw fugg

So now that the Qalamoun pocket is almost done with, is the pocket south of it real or not? Some maps show it and some don't

soon

cnbc.com/2017/08/19/fears-grow-russian-military-drills-in-belarus-are-moscows-next-crimea.html

2 минyтec, тoвapищ

>How's that third kotel going on?
It's being confirmed by Yusha and Almasdar, but I'm still not convinced they've managed to close it, either way there's probably a few dozens of terrorists in there so it should dissapear quite swiftly.
>Are the tigers in one front at a time or many?
As their purpose is mainly offensive, they use storm troops and armoured units, they don't tend to hold on the frontline, it's either fast action or transferring to other fronts.
Currently they're located in between al-Kawm and Ma'adan, altough in the north the presence of Sha'aitat tribals is much more significant than the Tigers, which are mostly participating in the closing of the Kawm-Suknah Kotel right now.
>And how's the republican guard?
That's a very general question, specify please.

I've been looking into the Qalamoun offensive (Arsal) and happened to find some footage, enjoy:
>youtube.com/watch?v=8jMxDoT7eTc
>youtube.com/watch?v=L2IifJJaJmg
>youtube.com/watch?v=p1ox3h2JTGo
>youtube.com/watch?v=QYcxN2m3wWw
>youtube.com/watch?v=R307PeDHWIs

President al-Assad: "Western projects with the Muslim Brotherhood and groups of so-called political Islam have failed totally, but the battle continues. We will continue to strike terrorism as long as there is one terrorist in Syria."
>facefuck.com/almayadeenlive/posts/1897441443842248

I was very optimistic.

That is some nice combat footage, thanks for links padre.

IRGC Pepe

I'm not sure, can't find any links or sources regarding this pocket, but logic tells it's probably kept by a local city or military council, kind of like Dumayr, unwritten long-term ceasefire.
Sure thing lad, if I happen to find some more I'll share!

>The syrian civil war will end eventually and /sg/ regulars will be forced to get a life

the funny thing is that i made pic related before the IRGC pepe on his own and it required me lots of editing to make one. thankfully i still had the pdn project file so i t was relatively easy to do

and here is the version with bloodstains

>being this assblasted

let's see if i can edit a hitler salute into that

17:30 is closer and closer, time to talk some reason into babushkas.
Have fun here too :DD

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

the next war is in your country friendo

holy fuck i was away for a little and i just saw the maps, whats with the massive cut on on the isis areas? it is all collapsing or something else.

not real

>small clashes between two retarded groups that nobody cares about is going to lead to a civil war

>No collaboration between LAF & #Hezbollah & we thank #USA & #UK for their mil support

Are there more gains?
I haven't checked all day

decode pls?

It'll start as a war between democrats and republicans then quickly evolve into a race war

They're collaborating with Hezbollah

Funny joke

kek, their stance always makes me happy... have you noticed the anti hez rhetoric they had lately only to get the US support...

Lebanese military says that they are not collaborating ith hezbollah in the Arsal operation and thank the US for supplying them with weapons[1]. While the picture shows that this is not the case at all. The operation is a joint effort by Hezb and LAF
[1].southfront.org/us-boosts-military-aid-to-lebanese-armed-forces/

It is sarcasm

thanks

Venezuela update, "Dr. user, PhD in biochemistry and geopolitical shitposting" edition
pastebin.com/rX4yfygz
Death Toll: 153+ (inc. prison)

*Constituent assembly takes all powers from congress
*Former AG Luisa Ortega and Husband flee country, head to Columbia
*Swiss companies pulling out of Vz
*Venezuelan soldiers announce rebellion against Maduro
*"[If you are not with opposition, you are a military target]"
>new attorney general (replaced Luisa Ortega) vows to jail protest leaders
>protestors face 25 years in jail
>maduro visits cuba, pays respects to Fidel
>Thieves stealing animals from zoo, likely for food
>at least 37 people dead in venezuelan prison after shootout
>Maduro alleged to issue order to military to prepare for US invasion
>latin american leaders urge against military intervention
>Maduro's son threatens to take over white house
>CIA director warns that Vz could threaten the US:
>"...Russians are there, the Iranians, Hezbollah are [in Vz]"
>Trump wouldn't rule out military intervention last friday
>Rubio may have been target of Vz assassination plot (we tom clancy now)
>Pence says even more sanctions being considered
>Credit Suisse (intl. bank) bans trading on two Vz bonds
>Rosneft, russia continue to purchase oil and assets from PDVSA
>US oil companies lobbying congress to stop/prevent ban on Vz oil.
>Venezuela no longer part of SA trading bloc MERCOSUR
>AG Luisa ortega barred from entering her office, effectively ending her job
>"terrorist attack" repelled by Vz military at Fort Paramacay
>oil sanctions likely to force eventual Vz default on bonds
>third party tech. corp says assembly vote illegitimate
>Jeremy Corbyn attacks US over sanctions, hasn't denounced Maduro
>Maduro denies claims of voter fraud
>US benchmark for oil dropped below $50 per barrel yesterday
>Venezuela's foreign minister accuses CIA, US of organizing violent demonstrations and supporting opposition
>Venezuelan bonds drop to 1 yr low as Maduro rejects sanction threat

>SAA and allies capture several heights west of Jabal Sha'er in east Homs countryside
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/899265134111055873
>SAA & allies storm Humaymah town on administrative border of Homs - DeirEzzor amid intense clashes with IS which continues since yday night
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/899265728435568640
>The Syrian army and its allies are storming a Humaymah in the south-eastern Homs countryside
youtube.com/watch?v=EYrdfF5IHCI&feature=youtu.be

>"Dr. user, PhD in biochemistry and geopolitical shitposting"
So I take it your presentation went well. Congratulations mate. Also thanks for the updates.

>138344828
Also, we still have Yemen, Afghanistan, Ukraine, Libya, Kashmir and possibly Venezuela to talk about once Syria is over

Fixed

I don't even know, Aoun has welcomed the resistance. It's only the march14 alliance (sunnis & zionist maronites) that hate on Hezbollah and Assad.
USA are out of touch with reality.

>Within Syria @WithinSyriaBlog
>Lebanese Army freed a bunny from ISIS jail in Ras Balbak

All praise the lebanese army!

>VIDEO: Syrian Army close to liberating strategic east Homs town
BEIRUT, LEBANON (6:10 P.M.) – After many weeks of fighting in and around the provincial border area between Homs and Deir Ezzor Governorates in Syria’s far southeast, the Syrian Arab Army (SAA) and its paramilitary allies are finally on the verge of liberating the strategic town of Hamimah (also known as Humaymah).

Recent footage (below) captured by Hezbollah’s media wing shows pro-government infantry – under the cover of heavy mortar, rocket, missile and tank fire – storming Hamimah and engaging rearguard ISIS forces in the process.

According to military sources exclusive to Al-Masdar News, pro-government forces have so far captured the rump of the large desert town, however full control over the settlement has yet to be accomplished and then officially declared.
Hamimah is of immense strategic importance insofar as it serves as the gateway to the T-2 area in southern Deir Ezzor Governorate and, beyond that, the means by which pro-government forces can reach the middle Euphrates region.
almasdarnews.com/article/video-syrian-army-close-liberating-strategic-east-homs-town/
youtube.com/watch?v=EYrdfF5IHCI

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/899292418528473092
lul

this is the only good thread on Sup Forums

>inb4 bunny had an IED stuffed in it

>entire Humaymah under army despite heavy rats resistance and counter attacks

why a bunny was in jail?

Thanks. Also T-2 has traded hands several times, correct? Hopefully with these gains T-2 is claimed more permanently and allows for further pushes.

These past few weeks have been.... does twilight zone even fully capture what is going on

The bunny was fucking during the prayer call

wtf I'm a vampire now

the american election kinda ruined this board

On some level, I really wish to revisit 2013-2014 Sup Forums. Comfy threads moving at a good pace, everyone was aware of the jew, and chimpout livestreams were happening.

well we always had larpers and trolls on pol but since the election of trump it's getting out of hand...

these fbi user bs threads, people trolling for hillary months after the election, people glorifying every move of trump regardless how stupid...

the only good thing is that the roach posting in /sg was tolerable in the last weeks...

it was a big bunny

Afternoon /sg/

>Ahead of US/ROK military drills (Ulchi-Freedom Guardian begins Aug. 21st), DPRK states that "reckless behaviour driving the situation into uncontrollable phase of nuclear war"[1]
>ROK Defense Minister and US military official agreed today to step up joint efforts to counter DPRK threat[2]
>Governor of largest ROK province calls for tactical nukes and own nuclear development program to prep for decline in US deterrence[3]
>Japan conducts warning drills in Western regions over DPRK missile threats[4]
>DPRK warns of "catastrophe" if US/ROK military drills go ahead[5]
>DPRK tells UN chief that nuclear program is not up for negotiation[6]
>ROK Defense Minister to head to Washington to speak with Mattis over DPRK threat[7]
>President Moon of ROK says he is considering sending a special envoy to DPRK to improve inter-Korean relations[8]
>Tillerson/Mattis insist that military options remain for DPRK[9]
>Troop count for UFG exercises: 50,000 ROK troops, 17,500 US troops (in 2016 it was 25.000), ~3,000 overseas troops.[10]

[1]archive.is/KVqSx
[2]archive.is/KqG4m
[3]archive.is/lYvtk
[4]archive.is/Oq5Qp
[5]archive.is/WWDcG
[6]archive.is/19Wf9
[7]archive.is/JXIJh
[8]archive.is/aDH9k
[9]archive.is/Mv05K
[10]archive.is/JwvRi

Not a lot going on recently, will only be posting every few days unless there's a major update.

U

bugGz

thank you for all your hard work lad!

Thanks for the updates

What's the need to? They are already Russia in all but name. In fact, they are more Russian than Russia in many respects.

>T-2 has traded hands several times, correct?
Yup. ISIS forces are crumbling across the board in Syria and Iraq. Hopefully SAA wont face stiff resistance this time around, but considering this is ISIS, they are bound to pull some shit.
Thanks for the update.

Here are dev's lads! Any input ?

Developments Aug 20
>DeZ:airstikes & artillery bombings ongoing to discourage IS from restarting offensive
>Hez, SAA liberate 70+km near Lebanese border
>Kurds:US to stay for decades after IS defeat. State dep:US will leave after IS defeat
>Raqqa:US airstrikes kills 46 civis, 60 injured. 946 civis killed since June. 30K still in city
>E Ghouta:Faylaq Al-Rahman accepts de-escalation agreement
>unconfirmed:US-LED COALITION WARPLANES BOMB SYRIAN ARMY IN KADIR VILALGE as IS ATTACK
>1 dead, 17 injured after rockets fired by rebels hit Al-Zahra neigh, N Homs
>FSA to start to new offensive for lost land against SAA in Suweida gov
>SAA enter South Humaymah and capture it
>IS assaults strategic hill in Daraa, offensive underway
>infighting erupts in the East Ghouta as rival opposition groups battle it out
>17 rebel factions merge to form new division in Golan region
>SAA liberates 3 villaged in E Hama
>Rebel rocket attack on Syria’s biggest festival kills 4
>Philip:IS fighters are now besieged inside the city’s grand mosque, they have 40 hostages
>Tal Afar operation in Iraq starts, 40k iraki soldiers vs 2k IS

/yaulkvg/

My brother is visiting to watch the eclipse and he's a full blown Bernie bro spouting off "le Assad is an ebil fascist and muh bakeries". Didn't even know the Kurds were commies until I told him and still said "gommies>fascids :D :D"

what if the jihadi insurgency was started by Turkey and Qatar without the aid of the west

looks good master baker.

Why dobt you discipline your fucking brother then, if you cant set your own brother straight than what can you possibly do ? Dont be that incompetent. Make him understand that kurds must be destoyed

>SAA enter South Humaymah and capture it
Is this confirmed? I think I missed this

Rip. Are you on the path of totality for the eclipse?

Yeah, we live right smack dab in the center. I can watch it from my back porch.

based

See