Antifa Manual leak

Does anybody have a pdf of the "The Antifa Manual" leak? I'm interested in learning my enemy's tactics, a la Sun Tzu

Other urls found in this thread:

harrisburg100.blog/2017/08/17/leaked-the-antifa-manual/
youtube.com/watch?v=22FI_Y3C9Qg
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bumb of curiosity. I want it too

Putting together some screenshots from twitter, but one file would be easier to distribute

Bump for this really true thing.

I have a link to a blog with it posted.

Fake

ty hero

It's fake.

Perfect, I'll google jpg to pdf makers

fake and gay

>anarkiddie damage control

The coffee stain makes it fake. Also it's with a typewriter. Only Hipsters use that shit to look cool not to actually write a manual.

I doubt it is fake. It sounds exactly like what they have been doing.

It's fake.
Who the fuck would typed it out on a typewriter?
Even antifa isn't that thick.
If they have manual they spread it through web, possibly dark web/emails/etc. Encrypted at that.
If Sup Forums falls for this, antifa wins.
lol

how retarded do you have to be to think that anyone will take this seriously? antifa does a lot of bad shit and you choose to print out some nonsense to criticize them?

Fake'n'gay.

prove its fake

Moscow rules, no contact with internet, so no chance of hacking, or tracking vis the internet.

What if it's a printout from a meeting or something? Could be multiple copies in physical and digital format. What in the contents suggests it's fake?

Seems pretty fake.

Not to put any of this shit past antifa but this is too convenient & concise.

>tfw i'm an LGBTBBQABCDEF+-/ person and thus allowed to read this
:3

so you can't use this font besides by using a typewriter? And NO ONE would ever print it....

>ancaps recoil when exposed
Lol

>only Hipsters

Have you seen Antifa? Have you actually looked at them? 90% of them are hipster libs and hipster crust punks.
Using a typewriter is exactly something they'd do.

You do know about IDs, right?

Fake and gay

Proof it may have some merit from so many signaling against it.

It's fake. Come on, Sup Forums. You're better than this.

God damn it this manual is fake stop posting it everywhere

Yeah, I've read it through completely and there's a guy on youtube who read it out.
It sounds EXACTLY like something ANTIFA would say. Even if it's fake, it's so similar to their mindset and motives it is indistinguishable.
youtube.com/watch?v=22FI_Y3C9Qg

>samefagging this hard
For those of you who doubt the doc's authenticity, look at this loser

>implying it's not hilarious read that probably will be real in a few years

looks completely legit, considering most of anitfa ARE cis white males and non-PoC

Do not distribute to any
>Cis white male
>non-POC
>non-LBTQ
Well thanks god, they took away about 95% of themselves.

Again, your ID is clearly visible my dude. You can't just astroturf without getting easily caught.

Why would they type it out and multiply it with a fucking ink when they could use USB drivers.

Sup Forums think twice before believing this.

I read a bunch of it from screens it's posted here and it seemed super fake to me. It contains all the right wing talking points, designed to get the dumbest nazis riled up. I thought it was shitty b8, but I guess I was wrong

end

Doesn't matter. Some people will believe it, and if they espouse it, it'll only benefit us.

Samizdat.

You know it's fake, right?

You don't prove a negative dimbass, the onus is on the one making the original claim.

How about you go read the image pinned at the top of the catalogue?

lol fake, come on this ain't real

>6 posts by this id
Leftist intellectuals

You're right. It would probably - if anything - increase public hatred of the left. However, most leftards would no-doubt realise that this is fake.

44 posts in this thread
(5 posts by this ID so far, doesn't seem to know about post IDs)
(samefag)
(samefag)
(samefag)
(samefag)
(a fucking leaf)
44 posts. ALL of these people dogpiling to call it fake.
People dogpiled the first thread to come out to call it fake.
about 25% of people on stormfront with 20 posts or less are all calling it fake too.

Everywhere it's popping up. "Fake"

This makes me think it's real.

Did someone use a typewriter and put a coffee mug on it for effect? lol

Beyond being fake and gay, only dummies would think that is typewritten. Typewriters don't do 'pretty quotes' that curve inward. MS word does.

>don't eat poop it takes like shit

44 posts. ALL of these people are saying poop tastes like shit.
People dogpiled the first thread to come out to call it shit.
about 25% of people on stormfront with 20 posts or less are all calling it shit too.

Everywhere it's popping up. "Poop tastes like shit"

This makes me think it's real.

obvious fake and ghey

this is clearly written by some right wing stormfront member
If you want antifa to lose, this is not the way
it's fake

>centralized microchip system authority
>anarchist society
HAHAHAHAHA, they crack me up.

>hey guys it's got coffee stains, and some pen strokes on it. also, it's slightly crumpled. so it's real!

also more than half of antifa are "cis white males".

>the proletariat is manual laborers
When you've never read Marx but you bluff for memes

Prove it's fake. I don't need someone to tell me shit tastes like shit. Until you offer proof that this is fake then it should be treated as though it is real.

They ARE that stupid to type out shit like that. Everything in that pamphlet sounds like something they'd say.

#1 if it is fake, it's accurate. Why bother condemning it as fake. It doesn't hurt us to expose it even if we're wrong. Antifa would have to denounce it. That would give us powerful leverage.
#2 the sheer swarm of people who are trying to take that leverage away is suspicious.
#3 If you say it's fake then you're a shill.

>implying libfuccs know what the New world order is
>Implying the average tumlbrina does it for those reasons
It's not like they're just blind followers and do it because it's cool

>However, most leftards would no-doubt realise that this is fake.
Whether it's fake or not is irrelevant. Once they see it, the seed is planted. They'll either move towards it or away from it, whether consciously or unconsciously. But that's for the majority of people; the best outcome is for the extreme left to espouse this. Afaik, they don't have an actual ideology on paper, so they can remain formless. Once they have one, they'll be vulnerable.

Yet 100% of Antifa chant things which are represented in this document.

If it's fake and we push it. They have to denounce it. If they denounce it then that weakens them because we can reference the denounced manual every time they act according to what the denounced manual says. So they won't denounce it, because it fucking reflects them too perfectly. So who cares if it's real or fake. They will never denounce it and risk their legitimacy in the eyes of normies when we can call them out on everything they do that they claim they don't do.

Use your fucking head, nigger.

This *is* basically what antifa is doing, and I wouldn't be surprised if they are open amongst themselves about their goals.

However, I would not share this with people who don't already realize Antifa is evil - this will not "red pill" normies (they won't believe it)... but it's good to teach conservatives what they are up against - whether it's a forgery or not.

>implying they identify as such
>implying you understand how (((antifa))) see the world

It's literally like you've stopped by on your way to plebbit.

Aren't you tired Mr. C? So exhausted, I'm going to go lay down.

>black first
What a sad way to live

I JUST FOUND THIS:

Marx said in order for communism to succeed they must target only ONE class. The proletariat. He also said that the proletariat would naturally overthrow the middle class (bourgeoisie) now that the aristocrats were gone.

You just got BTFO by your own idol.

>muslims blow themselves up
>white man's doing

Oh, wow, how fucking retarded.

The Germans finding the Allies Operational plans for Market Garden was also convenient. Doesn't mean it's fake.

>Kekistan flag
Are you autistic?

The number of people denouncing it as fake, from the apparent position of both right and left. Interesting, even desperate perhaps. The point of an organisation is that it is organised, to organise you need to disseminate information.

>we won't succumb to power, we'll be different!
>we'll give money to africa and it will fix everything
>jobs will magically happen as we overpopulate places and we'll give free drugs to jobless people

This is the funniest garbage ever written

The proletariat is anyone who sells their labor for a wage, dunce. Not just the burly construction workers you oogle at

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

Antifa isn't actually an officially listed organisation (excluding some countries in western Europe), so it wouldn't mean much.

It's printed.

You can tell because the font letters are identical to one another. For instance, compare the Ms.

So this is for the "leadership".

Think of all those cis white cucks who are told to be "allies". An ally is supposed to put themselves on the line for the cause but not attempt to lead it. So they would not be expected to receive this document.

>harrisburg100.blog/2017/08/17/leaked-the-antifa-manual/
think the easiest thing is see if something like this was taken from the bikelock bandit bloke when the cops nailed him, THEY TOOK MY ZINE!! is there a tabled evidence list or anything when his trail is on?

i am an actual electrical engineer and HOW THE FUCK do they even think about making this microchip system?
we are generations at least away from reverse engineering the brain enough to even make EMG sensors, and far more from finding out how to even get small thoughts perfectly, yes there is that one research group who translated EMG sensors data into a binary hello, but HOLY FUCK they are retarded if they think this will be even possible

now i honestly believe this is legit

>The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Antifa

Read The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

It's totally real.

Yes I think they should be. The fit the description.

"acts of domestic terrorism are those which: "(A) involve acts dangerous to human life that are a violation of the criminal laws of the United States or of any State; (B) appear to be intended – (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination, or kidnapping; and (C) occur primarily within the territorial jurisdiction of the United States."

it's a larp

my bad make EMG sensors small enough and internalized enough to be how they think, currently you need a whole headset to monitor thoughts but the cheapest is something like OpenBCI

These stooges have a fatal mistake. Don't count on Mexicans. My people is extremely individualistic. It is true they like Government gibs, but whatever that threat the status quo will be hated. Maybe Mexicans will be the voting might behind white politicians. Don't believe it? Most of our presidents are white or come from an affluent white stock. The whiter you are in Mexico, the better you'll be regarded by the populace. Only thieves and kidnappers will be after you thinking you're well off (that's a downside, but lots of perks are left for the fairer people). Mexicans are Catholic or Evangelical, machocentiric and have a great dislike for the Antifa types. Muslims on the other side, will reveal as faggotbashers and will utterly destroy the Antifa's most lovable partisans. Good luck, idiots. Antifa is bringing their own demise upon their rainbow colored heads.

anyone who thinks this is real needs to be gassed

Fake as fuck. Not because they wouldn't want to do it, but because they're neither thinking that far ahead nor do they have a final goal as to the type of society they want.

>Sup Forums literally just as eager to eat up this fake shit as they are the protocols of the learned elders of zion

hey guys, be on the lookout for the next BIG LEAK, it's called "our evil plans to exterminate the white race and install transsexual jewish black womyn in positions of power (and also instructions on PROPER hand-rubbing-together technique"

you fuckers are so goddamn gullible

>So this is for the "leadership".
This.
It's real and only given to select members who have been vetted. The amount of 'its fake' posts is very telling.

Even if it's fake, it's an easy read and a good roadmap.

I've never seen such dystopian vision.

Dont release it to Non-LGBTQia?

LMAO!!! No wonder they are all a bunch of antigunning faggots.
and they want a civil war? lmao lol hehehehehehe

I don't know if the contents are fake, but that coffee stain and that squiggle and slightly creased paper are all artificial and done for affect.

> implying drooling Antifa zombies know how to dark web

Cool coffee stain.

>Sup Forums literally just as eager to eat up this fake shit as they are the protocols of the learned elders of zion
More than half the thread thinks it's fake and gay.