Why Sup Forums?

Why Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
economist.com/news/international/21726276-last-week-newspaper-said-alphabets-boss-should-write-detailed-ringing-rebuttal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kikes aren't dumb enough to hire women or niggers

IQ

It's a trick question and telling the truth will get you fired.

Check your messages

Because business doesnt discriminate based on color and gender, but only based on results. An we all know who, on average, brings better results. Affirmative action is ironically racist as fuck

>Check your White and Asian privilege!

>"Would you like to major in computer science or engineering?"
>Women: "LOL, no."
WHY ARE THERE NO WOMEN IN TECH?!?!??!

google had a diversity problem, they fixed it by hiring all the cleaners, janitors, kitchen porters inhouse and in addition doubling the number of female black employees to clean and pick up litter.
This counts as workforce now and shows a massive public improvement in figures for gender and race and the hires get to work in a overstaffed comfy environment so won't complain.

I'm no liberal cuck but even I have to admit that it's shameful that it is still illegal for women to become engineers or even register for engineering classes.

No other Western country has this restriction, it's time to #RepealTheBan.

We should pile on the white privilege narrative. Heighten the contradictions of the system. Make liberal faggots live their ideology.

>women: LOL like, I want to be a doctor or whatever. Like, I've always wanted that. My dad is one, and, like, I'm a natural! LOL
>3 months later
>women: wow, chemistry is hard, you know it just isn't for me, or whatever. I think I'm going to go into linguistics, or maybe communications
>mfw i've has those conversations more than once in my life

(((Epstein)))

You people are losing your edge

>asian

Oh boy.

Oh boy it's happening.

Asian supremacy is next after whites are dealt with.

t. haters

Literally this except its more like

>wow being a doctor is hard I'll go into nursing

Then the girls that are too dumb for that go into linguistics or whatever.

>chemistry is hard
a girl i knew went going to university and wanted to pursue science, but literally said that verbatim and switched to nursing

>you know it just isn't for me, or whatever.
It's actually more like "I feel like I can make a bigger difference in the world as a Nonbinary Gender Studies major than I ever could as a doctor. I need a challenge."

Whatever they are doing now is just more important for the universe than what they just failed at.

We should also allow them to apply for jobs that pay 100%, not 80% of what a male makes. WTF, I'm a feminist now!

Because you can't write script in getto.
Also remember to sage.

I want to post this picture to make a clear point on what the problem is.

They really think it's white men who control everything and their salvation lies in white men magically fixing all their problems. It's a twisted fucked up mentality that will get them no where.

According to (((them))), there is nothing women or minorities can possibly do. They will wait around and complain for "WHITE PEOPLE" to "DO SOMETHING". They expect to succeed like this.

(((Epstein)))

I was wondering when Asians would get the bullet, too.

Cause we are smart&good people
Negroes and spicyniggers will ruin your company!

probably have unfair advantages

Frankly there needs to be more recruiting and fostering talent for industries in public schools.

Kids need direction and a chance to learn actual skills and aspects of industries.

We need programs from industry groups trying to foster the ext generation of workers. The tech industry needs 2 million new workers in 10 years? Then they need to sponsor and advocate for technology classes in high school. If we are projected to need 10,000 new plumbers in New England in 5 years, then there should be apprentice summer programs to attract new recruits.

It's bullshit that most people go through high school, graduate and THEN think "What do I want to do for a living"? Young people are extremely unprepared for their futures after 12 years of public education and there is a major missed opportunity.

Because brown people can't into 100+ IQ

>they really think it's white men who control everything
I'm married, and I've been considering this for a while. I think the reason why is because (1) women don't like to admit their faults. Women hate being wrong, they must always blame someone else. And (2) women look toward men because of societal norms and animal behavior. Women are reminded of their fathers being "in charge" (we can define that precisely later) and they want a strong man (at least with strong character) to care for them.

I've heard nursing before too. I don't know the pre-reqs for nursing, but is imagine that they are fairly similar to medicine.

I've never heard them go say that they will go to gender studies, but I have seen the evolution of looking pretty to blue hair/side of the head shaved.
Also, I knew a Gender Studies major. He was a flaming faggot and kept talking about "Queer Theory." Any one know what that is? I don't want to look up that cancer.

I'd say yes.

If whites suddenly disappear from the planet everyone will shit on them

Why are Gardeners and Yoga Instructors mostly women?

I guarantee you it has nothing to do with Asians and whites having the highest IQs.
Suggesting this is so totally racist, I'm literally shaking right now.

>Why are white and asian men the best at literally everything?

bump

Worse than that. When white men actually try to do something, the reaction is inevitably, "NO I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO DO THAT!" and rally whole armies to stop it.

It's like Charlie Brown being forced to try to kick Lucy's football, only for Lucy to always yank it away at the last moment, leaving Charlie Brown lying on his butt and Lucy blaming him for it.

3rd post best post

antifa will come for our family love

>gardeners
>women
I thought that they were Mexicans.
This. I agree with you. But I also think we are suffering from an overpopulated world and we have too many people and not enough employment. That's my thought, just a belief with no major evidence. I sucks because we cannot decrease our population since the Leftists being in the hordes of browns to do work, and if we decrease our population too low we are sitting ducks during a war.

Asians have no soul, if jews cross them they'd skin them alive and eat them.
Even if jews have a 8 point higher IQ on average, there's still 50x more Asians out there with a higher IQ simply because of their insane numbers.

BECAUSE THEY'RE BETTER AT IT
>We should just hire loads of women and niggers so we look really progressive, instead of getting the best and brightest people we can regardless of their ethnicity, that would be racist

I can't wait until Google is officially called, Surches n sheeeeiiiiittt.

>tfw majored in linguistics

honorary aryans incoming

Asians as in Ching Chong or Asians as in the red dot?

can confirm, the judaya fear the samurai

>This. I agree with you. But I also think we are suffering from an overpopulated world and we have too many people and not enough employment. That's my thought, just a belief with no major evidence. I sucks because we cannot decrease our population since the Leftists being in the hordes of browns to do work, and if we decrease our population too low we are sitting ducks during a war.
Automation and access to birth control and abortion will even out the population issues. Further, we need 21st century solutions to raising the quality of life and infrastructure in third world nations and then those countries will have plenty of jobs fixing all of that bullshit. Largely, I think humanity will be better off in the future than worse off as long as nothing goes seriously wrong.

Pretty much the only thing holding back humanity is Islam and it's regressive and oppressive ideas.

And finally they come for the Asians.
The Axis is back on lads.

economist.com/news/international/21726276-last-week-newspaper-said-alphabets-boss-should-write-detailed-ringing-rebuttal

Friendly reminder, the Economist is no fully owned by literal Rothschild.

Its total war, lads.

Good allies for the race war

EVERYONE fears them and rightly so.

good post

(((white)))

Women all go to HR positions.

You aren't straight, gay or bi. You are a unique brand faggot and your sense of self is built out of your special faggot identy interacting with what society expects of you.

Sorry. I meant I offense.

No offense*

And here I thought that it was an actual theory of why homosexuality exists
>genes
>behavior
>past sexual trauma
Instead it is affirmation that everyone is unique and a winner

because they were the ones right for the job

Because they're the smartest, and most willing to sacrifice for technology that provides an alleged greater good to all society - instead of being respected for this, they denigrated. As if to imply that sheer willpower and hard work is a well of essence that anyone can tap into, implying "Google" itself is one of these wells - that any person could 'touch' it and attain it's power. Truth is, Google is nothing without these men who have sacrificed.

That society does not respect them, and instead chooses to insult, abuse and ultimately replace them, is really proof that we live in an evil world surrounded by utterly soulless pig demons. I went through the looking glass when a NASA man was hounded for his pinup girl t-shirt, and nothing of his space-faring accomplishments mattered. This world is utterly evil, and men should stop sacrificing for it.

Better at math and problem solving.
That being said, I'm retarded.

They are the smarter races capable of abstract thought.

If I remember correctly, the dude's pinup girl shirt was made for him by a female friend and he wanted to show it off in appreciation of her work. Of course none of that matters to the crazies.

institutional racism can be the only answer

richard epstein is a cool guy
he 100% supports "discriminatory" hiring practices