Is there a correlation between white supremacy and not getting laid?

Is there a correlation between white supremacy and not getting laid?

Really makes you The Thinker

>Is there a correlation between white supremacy and not getting laid?
INVERSE correlation: Conservatives have more sex and more kids. Basically we will out-breed you fucking libtards until you are all gone.
sage

The reason conservatives have more sex is we are better looking than you libtards are. Also we have clearly defined gender, whereas your "males" are so effeminate and your "women" so fat and repulsive that you easily started believing that gender doesn't even exist.
sage

You act like a virgin. I'm conservative, just not a white supremacist. Call me a (((civic nationalist))), but I couldn't care less what race you are as long as you are a kind and productive memeber of society.

There is a lot of crossposting between Sup Forums and /r9k/
Is this a coincidence?

>white supremacy and not getting laid?
Yea, because we rape.

I think there would be a strong correlation between belief in radical politics and not getting laid, at least in men.

The game changes when you have kids, especially for women.

No, you don't tart actually realizing how important family and race are until you have a family to protect then you go full fash.
Lefties are edgy confused college kids with gender idnentiy problems

>is there a correlation of being a cuck or a roastie libtard with no argument and insteading. using ad hominem attacks and making up ceingy lies

Not really. Being surrounded by leftoids 24/7 is enough to make anyone fairly /r9k/

It’s the ultimate beta uprising in political movement form. Back when people were on about this 2 or 3 years ago they said they'd be a beta uprising - and that's exactly what's happened just not in the form they were expecting. Mudshit betas have got ISIS for their uprising, we've got white supremacy.

This is the future degenerate women, feminists and roasties chose being terrorised by either one beta uprising or the other no matter where they go in the West. The future is beta unity and pride, world wide.

This doesn't work for me though.

Im an Italian living in germany. I get laid a LOT.

Ive fucked about 50 girls. I have 4 bastard children.

And today, a major accomplishment.. for the first time in my life i fucked a virgin. without a condom, and i came in her pussy. She was 16, i am 32.

pushing through her hymen was godly. nothing in my life has ever felt that good.

Italian stallion. or bull. you can call me either one.

But i fuck your women and if you are not careful i fuck you too you homo bastards.

Just make sure you get them all pregnant from now on. The BIC will save Germany's white birthrates from cucking itself to death with only sandniggers breeding like rabbits.

no

>be me
>aknowledge that whites are the most successful race in history
>still get laid

>the correlation might be that jewish leftist propaganda can only reach you if you have friends, if you dont have friends you might not get laid plus youre not brainwashed into thiking that saying your race is the best was bad

I am doing gods work my friend. I intentionally try to get every girl pregnant. and if they start bugging me about using condoms i just ghost them and move on to the next one.

this 16 year old.. i hope i knock her up. Ill need to make a note of when she gets her period, so i can calculate when she will be ovulating, then ill pressure her to meet up on those days, and cum deep inside her.

I use the shotgun method across several different online dating platforms. if a girl isnt down to meet up for sex immediately, i next her.

the success rate is low but i send thousands of messages.

I will single handedly save the white race in europe.

The system is very well aware of these numbers, hence their unabashed support for third world mass immigration.

If it weren't for demographic change in America, the left would be in a death spiral right now.

>take all the time you need

trouble getting it up?

I cucked a nigger once by impregnating his girlfriend. she was some kind of 1/4 black with green eyes.

this nigger dick meme is bullshit. They have nothing on Italians.

Checked and /thread

>memeber
fugg :DDDDDDDDDDD

The BIC is the original homewrecker stealing the rest of Europe's wives, girlfreinds and daughters. Niggers will never come even close a true, well-hung Italian stallion.

If I had a gf, or a wife, or kids, I'd probably more radical, in caring about them.

In my anecdotal experience it's the opposite. The more right wing I've become, the more confident, self assured, and lucky I get. I've started believing in self improvement and working out. Saying what I meant bluntly. Simply just going for it.

I'm not saying this is the same experience for everyone, but it's improved my sex life a lot. Before I basically orbited very opinionated girls with multi-coloured hair and occasionally fell into a pity fuck. Now I'm chased by them and others who think my attention is worth something because I don't offer it freely.

White supremacists aren't necessarily angry gamer virgins and retarded meth head rednecks, but many angry game virgins and meth head rednecks become white supremacists.

And even the meth head rednecks get lots of pussy (quantity over quality in this case)

You should join my cause. Stop giving a fuck. Stop worrying about "child support" or whatever you pussies worry about.

Fuck girls without a condom. Always. Cum in them without asking. Always.

They dont want to support european birth rates? Make them.

Its not hard.