Deporting Somalians in US

Is there anyway we could send back the Somalian refugees present in the US ATM? It would greatly improve states such as Maine, Ohio, and Minnesota.
I figure if there was ever a president who would be at least open to the notion of sending them back it would be Trump, so how could we get him to send them back? Awrite in campaign, a petition?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
abcnews.go.com/International/haitians-chasing-false-promises-flee-united-states-canada/story?id=49178287
archive.is/hcphQ
discord
youtu.be/ToHgI9cBnZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minnesota ahahah
God damn

It's poetic that the most Nordic state has some of the most Somalians in the country

Never happening retard. Every Somali family has already had 10 kids and they're all fluent in English already. They're American.

If they're refugees they can be sent back, correct?

That's not how it works, no. I'm a Somali who is an American citizen officially now, former refugee. They are not sending anyone in my family back. We've been here since the early 90s.

>I'm a Somali
>Every Somali family has already had 10 kids and they're all fluent in English already. They're American

Get the fuck out, nigger.

nope mn is fucked they have elected somali congresswoman. and have muslim congressman already

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

How do you become a citizen from being a refugee? In being a refugee it's accepted that the one seeking refuge will be sent back at a later date.

Fuck this country

There is no country worth going back to. This is my home. Me having a nice job isn't the reason you guys are unemployed or not doing well for yourself. Seriously, apply yourself. Stop blaming others.

Kek worry about the pavement apes and beaners. Somalis piss you cucks off because we refuse to suck up to whites, we never will and never did.

>There is no country worth going back to.
Whether you actually like your country of origin is ultimately irrelevant in terms of refugee status. You are supposed to go back once it is secure.
This is my country and you aren't entitled to live in it because you feel like it

Nah.

This is my country. This is anyone's country who comes here and puts in the work to become a citizen.

Been here since 1991. Grew up playing jrpgs and MMOs. Went to college. Got a job. I'm just like you user.

This is my home. I'm never leaving and I want to make America better.

>In being a refugee it's accepted that the one seeking refuge will be sent back at a later date.
That's what everybody thought a decade ago, but the definition was changed by Soros and co.

False. Definition is still the same. Somalia has just been a warzone for almost 30 years now. You can't even fly directly there from here. Nothing has changed, cuck.

Congrats, dude. You've already made America a tiny bit better by making that gross little neckbeard who thinks you should go back angry :) Don't worry about changing his mind though; hell never amount to anything and his opinion doesnt matter. Congratulations on the life you've built here. I wish you the best.

>You can't even fly directly there from here
Bullshit, My cousin works on merchant ships and would take flights out to Somalia to board his ship. You're referring to the travel ban, which was put in place because no one wants somlaians

Get the fuck out. Go back to Africa or get buried in America. Your choice you fucking skinny.

Appreciate it brah. I like coming here for a laugh but usually I don't interact with the exhibit. Just had to this time for such a ridiculous topic.

About to go get brunch with friends and hit the beach. I love America.

Hope you have a good one too!

>it's accepted
What's with the weasely passive voice? Accepted by whom?

Buried by who ? You ? Hahahaha.

Also I'm one of the rare amerifat somalis. I get a lot of shit for it from my family.

Go back to redd*t you virtue signaling pissant

do what we did the equally retarded and subhuman Hatiains. Start a rumor Canada has more gibs and spread it on whatever fucktard social media platform they use.
They'll follow the welfare. Its their nature.

abcnews.go.com/International/haitians-chasing-false-promises-flee-united-states-canada/story?id=49178287

"While false information has spread over social media and in Haitian diaspora media that Canada would welcome them with open arms, in fact, Canada’s post-earthquake protected status program for Haitians ran out in 2014."

You're taking up our space, colonizing our good country with your stank-ass genes. We don't care that your country sucks. Sorry dude.

Alternatively
archive.is/hcphQ

No one wanted you here. Like a turd in the punch bowl.

Thanks Nordbot! Together we shall purge the ugly big headed rat toothed Somalianiggers!

And I promise you no immigrant cares what you think. Just like your great grandparents didn't give a shit either. Get fucked you raging retard.

>Somalia has just been a warzone for almost 30 years now.
Rofl, we have Somalis on TV literally going there for vocation and showing everyone around for the viewers. Many have been caught making flights from Turkey to Somalia with welfare money. Most EU right-wingers are aware of their system abuse.

>I figure if there was ever a president who would be at least open to the notion of sending them back it would be Trump

You think Trump is above influence by unions? The hotel workers union can strike for any reason at any time and put him out of business.

As long as he plays ball for the democrst party he does not go bankrupt.

LMFAO you're such an idiot.

Why? they are pretty cool taxi drivers and liquor store owners

Can we send African Americans back to Africa instead and address the real problem.

kek

Nice argument you ugly monkey.

>great grand parents didn't care
No nigger, they actually did care, and put in place the national identity act of 1924 which kept the likes of you out until that kike cellars killed this country with his immigration bill
Why would unions care about this?

The world at large, and the society you're living in have changed in ways that you clearly do not like, will continue to do so, and there's nothing you can do about it. No amount of angrily waving some tiki torch in your khaki dockers and crisp white polo shirt is going to change that.

:)

u mad? u mad? u mad bro? u mad? hmm? u mad bro? hmm? u mad? u mad? u mad? u mad bro? u mad?

You cant reason with these crybabies, if you have a decent life with a job they will cry about you taking their jobs, if you are a new immigrant on aid they will cry about you being on welfare.

Just say hoyadawas to them and lol at all the crying, I know thats why i'm here.

At least African Americans, the descendants of slaves, have a history in this country, Somalians do not

All I want is a country where I can live with a government that represents my interests, if faggots like you don't want that it's fine, just leave me the fuck alone

revolt as in no paying taxes as in no welfare funds or govt handouts for you leeching useless commies, keep pushing and the real war will start.

no one is made, everyone is lock and loaded, and just waiting to purge :^)

Nope. They work in shitjobs for slave wages in this country. Until Americans are willing to work jobs like abbatoirs and cleaning up shit in cattle yards, the somalis are here to stay

A history of dindu nuffin for the last 30 plus years, maybe we should try something different?

and its only getting worse lol

mad*

Word. I'm honestly laughing about it.

You're a socially isolated loser in the suburbs; nobody was ever bothering you in the first place.

Haha yeah, fat fucks why do you think they call them burgers because they stuff their asses with mcdonalds 24/7.

>see slow/shit driver in Minnesota highway
>overtaking care, look to see who the driver is
>10/10 times a Somali woman
Do they get affirmative action at the DMV driving school?

I would really prefer you refrained from using ad hominems, it's user argument
>socially isolated loser
I have a good deal of friends, a job, and I get on well with all my co workers
>no one was bothering you
I was raised in a society where straight Christian whites are are the "evil oppressors" of all other peoples. Through my school and many of my peers ( I live in a very leftist state)

The only thing I want, is a country where My way of life is promoted, and celebrated to a certain degree. Think an English speaking Poland.

it was planned

Only in America : white Christians feel oppressed and want a safe space. Fuck off with that shit. No one is bothering you. Take a lesson from me and grow a thicker skin.

Fucking snowflakes.

I think your jelly a Somali mom had a better ride than you, admit it fatass;

Can you please explain to me what's wrong with wanting to live in a society with other people who share your views, culture, and physical appearance?

Literally me word for word and I've wondered the exact same thing.

Minnesota fags who hate Somalians, there's a discord chat for bitching about them and other shit

discord gg/u9RAwR

Would you find acceptable if Somalia was flooded by millions of non-Somalians until Somalians became a minority in their own country?

No. For starters you all have these disgusting malnourished looking pinheads and they are always driving some crap minivan.

Only in America and Europe...can th native population be guilted into taking in the worst of the worst. Avg Somalian IQ is what, 80? Grow a thicker brain.

Yeah, planned by swedes

Trump has given up. He's going to try to reverse some of his policies in the vain hope of getting other passed. But the left is still in control of this country. They will give him nothing and take from him everything. And so it shall be with us all.

No i wouldn't support a flooded Somalia with non Somalis, but I dont care about right or wrong I do what is best for my interest and that is having a multi ethnic USA. Go get fucked in the ass faggot we Somalis dont care about that soft rhetoric. Its the Same reason I dont support gay marriage or lgbt agenda or abortion for my people but I do for whites.

I'm not racist about blacks but why are Somalians such worthless criminals? Everywhere you get Somalians they are up to their necks in crime.

Somehow this will be construed as racist. These people have been thorough brain washed to act against their own self interests. It is disheartening. I have a white shitlib friend (with two lesbian moms), who told me he wanted white people to go extinct. I have not spoken to him since. Next time you encounter one of these assholes, ask them if white people are so bad, why did whites end slavery first. Why is there still slavery in Africa and the Middle East? They have been conditioned to hate themselves. It is very sad.

Most of them must be citizens already. So, it is not possible to deport them in a democratic way.

So you at the very least understand why we feel the way we do?

Aren't Somalians based? A black invented "based" and Somalians are black.

We should be able to deport citizens. The rules have changed. Citizenship is no longer a guarantee the person isn't an enemy of your society.

Yeah but dont care.

The world would be a better place without your kind on it

Damn subhuman race

This desu
I know senpai

That's like saying all whites are the same. Somalians are the gypsies of blacks.

Too many Swedes and other Scandis in Minnesota for that to be effective, unless you deport them as well. They'd just import more Somalians after you deport the originals. It's part of their culture.

No they're not. They're even more retarded than other blacks. Somalis are the absolute bottom of the barrel.

I think most blacks are fine. It is my direct observation that Somalians are the most worthless people in the world. This has nothing to do with their skin color.

The dozen kids that each Somali has are probably citizens by birth and hence almost impossible to deport. You may however make them leave US by deporting their non citizen parents.

Go back to Europe.

How does it feel to be named after a fucking chili pepper, thats leaf tier.

Somalians are tribal and so are white people, and it's against our interests you subhumans being on white countries, so we'll everything within our power to remove you, including extermination, if necessary.

America is a good place to live because it's inhabited by whites. If it was inhabited by Somalians it would be just another shithole like Somalia.

You think you have it good by leeching off white society since you're unable to build your own, but this won't last forever, you can be sure of it. If whites win, you will be kicked out or exterminated, if whites lose, America will become another shithole just like the one you fled from. In the end, it's a lose-lose situation for you inbred sub-60 IQ shitskins.

Filthy cunts. Two trucker immigrants came into my family business and right away started bossing female employees around. They ordered shrimp and lobster tails, left all their fucking trash in our parking lot. I scooped it all up and followed them down the road, when they stopped at a produce wagon I pulled up and threw the shit right at them and told them we don't litter in the United States

Nah that wouldn't happen either. The shit show would be insane and not to mention the fact that a lot of these kids are older and professionals with a voice in this country. Stop blaming others for your shortcomings.

All we need to do is declare that the United States is at war with Islam and all those eligible for citizenship of Islamic nations are considered potential enemies.

>Somalians
>professionals
Lol.

Your people are the ugliest on the planet.

Peace n love tho

America was a nation founded for and by whites Europeans, it was meant to be a pan European nation until (((1965))), but regardless:
>go back to Europe
I've actually given thought to this, as it so happens I'm Ethnically pure, Irish to be exact. You ought to be well aware that Europe is undergoing the same problems, are you aware that Ireland is only 82% Irish? That's a 20% decrease in under 20 years!
Now you have Nigerians, fillipionos, Brazilians, etc. in poor little Ireland. Have t even touched on their tough immigration laws (that is legal immigration, I wouldn't go illegal like a spic or nigger)

There ain't no fucking escape, if there was, I'd go to another white country in the anglosphere, but they all have the same problem

Most of us are citizens you fucktard. Go eat a dick cumskin faggot

Somalis are cute

Wrong as soon as things dont work in our interests people will leave voluntarily, if things do get as chaotic as you envision not only will Somalis leave for either their home nation or another safe country but most wealthy people will also leave, that includes wealthy whites.

There should be a referendum on whether to deport all Muslim immigrants and Somalians in particular.

The point here is that america doesn't love you. Forever a shitskinned nigger, never an equal. You are a horrendous, atrocious human bean if you actually believe that a certain timeframe of existing in a specific area makes you any more a part of that culture than a fucking flea is an equal part of a dog, for having sat there for a year.
But hey, you keep floating retarded ideals over your head if it makes you feel better, poke the exhibits and be proud if yourself for kicking a dying man on life support. The man that is the biggest reason you shits in human flesh even exists.

Fuck I can't wait. It's coming.

We cant deport illegal felons and we are talking about deporting citizens by birth.

>deporting US citizens
To fucking where? I'm just American as you are. I was born here

Thank you, based serb

No you're not. You're some larping faggot who is too afraid to show their real flag.

bump

Too bad the world is running out of "good" countries to live, let alone countries that are tolerant towards worthless parasites like you.

youtu.be/ToHgI9cBnZk

You're not wrong. I don't mind most people, fucking Somalians though screw them

No one even wants to come to your shitty country, yuck. 200% white and you still have garbage economy but thats because eastern euro is low iq trash.

your 'way of life' is promoted and celebrated all the fucking time, dipshit. you just don't like that there are ALSO people that denigrate it. you're still allowed to practice christianity openly, christian churches are still a laughably commercial enterprise with some megachurch pastors being worth nine figures etc. Some sjws making dumb jokes =/= having your culture suppressed.

'i was raised in a society' stfu you sound EXACTLY like a tumblr sjw tranny.

We are nomads we survived in the desert for millennia, we can survive anywhere dont worry about us faggot. If shit hits the fan we will start herding our livestock like our ancestors.

I would love to live in a country like Serbia IF I was Serbian
I have principles, I'm against the displacement of other peoples in their own nations and I would never wish to do the same. If I was ethnically polish I'd head for Poland in a heartbeat