Sup Forums irl

Sup Forums irl

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
youtube.com/watch?v=tS-o4S0TlCY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

you irl

>mfw my school hallways never looked that fancy

>ywn get to wake up Freshman year of high school with the memories and personality you have today to redo high school and get sweet teen poon

(You)

Oh wait, you probably don't even get paid, you're probably doing it for free. Holy fuck that's sad.

LE TROLLE XD

>two muds
>both fight like mentally retarded cerebral palsy patients
>this proves what?

protip: only use kicks when your opponent is down

Do you think we should get Antifa labeled as terrorists? There is a official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
Given that what Antifa is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution, do you think it should be done?

I think this should be more discussed.

Russian bot.

Where is his ar-15 irl?

black kid picks a with a slow white kid wins other whites kids attack nice video

That was like 4% of his power anyways.

love the pic, it shows the true self forced delusions of a real failing internally struggling party, how much longer can liberal democrats lie to themselves and jump from excuse to excuse? it is getting tiring

yeh im sure you would be rolling in pussy. dattebayo!!!!

The white kid forgot that he left his tec9 at home so he had to bust out his naruto moves.

naruto moves lol

This

Pretty much.

Lucky you, I'd just get expelled, probably for smarting off to the teachers and not fucking off. Less patience for bullshit.

>ydw you only got a 99% final grade and you shame the family

>10% chance to create 3 illusions on hit

>be russian cryptojew
>practice ballet in the hallway, because in America you're supposed to be free
>get floored by the North American Pavement Ape
>A swarm of your dancing slavic bretheren emerge from the auditorium to administer social justice of old country.

based

I like how 3 white kids come marching out of the door off screen as if they're going to do something and then just walk away.

top kek

BLM vs Antifa?

>that matrix glitch at the end

>those identical twins emerging from the doorway at the end

every fuckinn time

Is this from the Princess Bride?

I thought that's how niggers battle it out for turf yo?

Beat street ,king of the beat, rocking the beat from across the street.

>I thought that's how niggers battle it out for turf yo?
youtube.com/watch?v=tS-o4S0TlCY