7 years old ffs

7 years old ffs.

F.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Car7Nje57Oc
elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/20/59995302ca47410f588b4618.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Quick rundown?

It's okay. Everyone knows foreign kids don't really matter.

Ethnic Australian boy killed(?) by mudslimes in Spain

It was a hoax.

youtube.com/watch?v=Car7Nje57Oc

elmundo.es/cataluna/2017/08/20/59995302ca47410f588b4618.html

Killed in the name of Islam in Barcelona.

You can see him lying dead in the middle of the street in this clip. I have no idea why it took them so long to figure out what had happened to him.

>dead children matter

This is Europe we're talking about, they get excited by events like this so they can show off all the pro Islamic trinkets they've been working on at the candle vigil potluck and community get together.

Call me a pussy, but I cried a little.

Absolutely heartbreaking.

Wtf happened? I see this little guys face all over the news. At least in comparison to the terror victims until now.

fuck, little buddy

One of the Barcelona victims. The authorities have only now confirmed his death, he was categorized as "missing" until now. Even though everyone knew he was among the dead, see

>Ethnic Australian
Let's not be ridiculous now

Here is the last photo of him on the day before the attack for reference.

That's literally how he died. F.

among the most idiotic things i've seen. has to be a joke. does he not know what happens to a limb when a bone breaks in terms of the rigidity of said limb?

iwouldve if this website hadnt desensitized me... fucking horrific

TFW you walked on that exact street a year ago.

>that unburdened happiness

Real kick to the stomach right there. I feel like I need to take a break from Sup Forums

RIP, little guy

too soon

I feel bad for laughing

Mixed race abomination.

>a fucking hapa died
Are mudslimes, dare I say it, /ourguys/?

Insensitive dick.

Also, I'm guessing that the woman lying on her side in a pool of blood to the right of him at 0:09 is his mother.

We must remember, Islam isn't the problem, hate is

"The only thing to fear is fear itself" - Nelson Mandela

screencap-and-post-on-reddit tier

I find it really hard to grow immune to things like this. Especially if a child is involved.

are you sad that you didn't get run over?

you've been here too long

F
There was another kid, 3yo spanish. RIP.
God bless their souls and give them peace.
Her name was Ebba Ã…kerlund.
We failed them.
Never forget.

I was there in May. Loved Barcelona, but the Ramblas were incredibly overcrowded and I pretty much shunned them.

Does the clinton foundation have a barcelona office? He might have been taken there for a cold pizza party.

Bravo

kek

ebin

Shame on you fat buddy, shame on you. But Kim will nuke you tomorrow so you'll get your karma fixed though splitting atoms in the shade of full eclipse.

no u
pol = satire

I giggled irl.

Spain needs to look at its security. Last week a huge raft of migrants landed on one of their beaches and a hundred men ran loose.

I'm not saying there's any direct relation to this attack, but Spain just doesn't have much control over who is in their country. It's a very dangerous situation and difficult to come back from now the doors have been open so long.

christ, this is fucking retarded

it is possible to imagine a situation where a man with a broken ankle might have his shoe taken off while he receives medical attention?

Das rayt das rayt nigga we wuz muslim good boizand shiieeet

a candle of light in the void, thank you ausbro

It's one thing to have certain politics and beliefs based on the world that we live in...but what you are displaying is a lack of a soul.

He absolutely did not deserve it

australia delivering

sup r/Sup Forums

>>>/reddit/

yes, that was the joke you retards

I really wish we could have just a single thread without people being edgy.

I would love to hear how EurasianTiger spins this. Muslims are good according to him but now they murdered one of his own.

No problem, bruh!

Holy kek

No it wasn't you dumb ass

DELETE THIS

You faggots have the nerve to laugh when muslim civillians get bombed but when one little kid dies you cry like little bitches

this joke was made before about the commie landwhale and it was funny then but it's not funny now because a real person has died this time.

there are no Muslim civilians

where do you think you are?

What the actual fuck. A friend of my brother was severely injured. Not everything is a hoax.

Fuck of back to your mom's womb.

It would be different if they could at least be funny about it, like when hitler was reading off roosevelt's demands to "leave the following independent sovereign nations alone" and half of them were British or US colonies

Ruthless

You fags must seriously have no problems of your own if you spend time crying over some random kid online.
I'd understand if he got skinned alive or something, but it's just death.
Life is shit enough as is, the little fucker dodged that bullet.

F,

You don't blame a child for the parents mistakes, you dumb chink

I've got plenty of problems of my own, but if those problems make you not feel sorry for a murdered 7 year old, you're just a cunt.

A board that values humor and quality banter rather than red:dit or slashdot comment chain tier dumbniggering

Fuck off you edgy reddit flag
This is exactly what we're trying to fight against. This could have been avoided, had it not been for kikes ruining everything with their multicultural bullshit

>Spaniards
>White

Fuck mudslims and their small brains. They can all catch goat AIDs and die.

HAPA killed, wont give a shit

Wew

Just another death on the bloody throne of multiculturalism and money.

This 3 year old died too

Maybe if muslims valued their own people we wouldn't have this issue right now

include me in the screencap

god damnit

But lets remember to have solidarity with our muslim citizens.

>
>That's literally how he died. F.

Well of course, don't you know that they are the first victims of all this

>But lets remember to have solidarity with our muslim citizens.

Yeah those kids would grow up with white privileges and oppress other with their whiteness.

They deserved what was coming for them

F

You fell for the memes, most of us hate niggers for real reasons, this was just a kid.

holy shit spain, get your refugee SJW bullshit in order
that guy does NOT look 3 years old

cyka

How do you say "part and parcel" in spanish?

Spain doesn't have a security problem, Spain has a Leftist problem, they are running rampant, screaming violently at everybody to open borders for migrants, shunning and humilliating people who claim for more security, calling them paranoid, racists and promoters of fear. They control everything, the "culture world" (tv, cinema, series), mass media, university campuses, they are rotting everything from the inside. You can't even fight back, everything is hate speech (1 to 4 years of prison), everything has a proper rhetorical response justifying its censorship, we are drowning with our hands tied to our backs and we are still the bad guys!

Goddamn that makes me angry

All alone

Hahahahahaha Australian Post Best Post

Yes goyim, ignore the events around you. Who cares if it's not your relatives or friends anyway? You have that monthly credit payment and getting a new iphone to worry about.

>Australian/British citizenship

>look Asian

yeah that was the joke, reddit

Can you include me in the screencap?

please enlarge the words on my post.