Reddit will ban you for posting anything that is considered Holocaust denial now or if you expose Jews in any way...

Reddit will ban you for posting anything that is considered Holocaust denial now or if you expose Jews in any way. I was banned for posting this from my local city subreddit even though it is truthful and honest. Sup Forums is truly the last place for free speech it seems.

pastebin.com/CQDIQ3P4

Jews own the CNN & NBC down to every level of the organization. This is entirely fucked up!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#North_American_colonies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump firing up the ovens

>reddit
go back faggot.

lol retard, all the subreddit moderators are actual jews on that website. Haven't you noticed that already?

By the way it would be amazing if some of /our guys/ find out the place of Reddit's datacenters and burn the place down. That place is spewing out leftist and jewish propaganda like nothing else, you should consider the place more dangerous than MSM

I know now. Some of the mods have even asked me for personal information or my real reddit name as if they want to know who I am to put me on the neo-nazi list.

they're just left wingers, m8. What does being jewish having anything to do with it? most of them have no idea what judaism is. they're atheists.

>I was banned for posting this from my local city subreddit

You were probably banned because that has nothing to do with your local city, and therefore should not be posted on your local city subreddit. I'm sure if you spammed the subreddit with random liberal shit you would get banned as well.

It was in a discussion about the civil monuments being taken down, and people got into the discussion of Black Slavery, and someone mentioned how Jewish families were the main owners of Jews in America and I posted the link to the pastebin & image, and was promptly banned. The person who posted about Jewish families being involved in the black slave trade were also banned. Perhaps it was off-topic but still...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_views_on_slavery#North_American_colonies

>The Jewish role in the American slave trade was minimal.[118] According to historian and rabbi Bertram Korn, there were Jewish owners of plantations, but altogether they constituted only a tiny proportion of the industry.[119] In 1830 there were only four Jews among the 11,000 Southerners who owned fifty or more slaves.[120]

>Of all the shipping ports in Colonial America, only in Newport, Rhode Island did Jewish merchants play a significant part in the slave-trade.[121]

>A table of the commissions of brokers in Charleston, South Carolina, shows that one Jewish brokerage accounted for 4% of the commissions. According to Bertram Korn, Jews accounted for 4 of the 44 slave-brokers in Charleston, three of 70 in Richmond, and 1 of 12 in Memphis.[122] However the proportion of Jewish residents of Charleston who owned slaves was similar to that of the general white population (83% versus 87% in 1830).[123]

Again, they called in scientists to analyze why Dems lost 2016.
>They analyzed everything people ever viewed online.
>They found everyone's opinions were heavily influenced by thought leaders who visit Sup Forums instead of talking heads on programmingscreen like they supposed to be.
>Scientists see nazi-posts on Sup Forums, take them seriously.
>Dems now see nazis everywhere. Shut down all right-wing communications channels.
>Stage Unite the Right rally; try to coopt right with cryptojew shucksters.
>Alienate all real right wing thought leaders from society even more.
>Throw out constant anti-hate anti-intolerance propaganda to reprogram normies, publicly punish and shame anyone with difference of opinion.
>Rest safe and sound knowing 2020 will be between Kamala and Lindsey Graham.

>Wiki article written by a Jew on the Jewish role in slavery

Yea, nice reputable source you got there. I'm sure all the "references" are of Jewish people going "WE DINDU NUFFIN" too. Just more evil Jewish lies, like always.

Burgerbros, did you know that today 50% of you are circumcised because the jews in the Roman Empire and on several other occasions were found out and persecuted by checking their penises?
They literally found a way to convince you people that it's good to circumcise everyone only so that it's harder to detect them.

>All sources I disagree with are Jewish, and therefore lying
ok

That this is not a normal thing is proven by the fact that here in Europe almost no one is circumcised except for medical reasons.
Or of course if you are a jew or muslim.

Jews often called their slaves servants..

>Jewish employment of "servants" was widespread in Eastern Europe by the Middle Ages. From the sixteenth through the eighteenth centuries, most Jewish-owned businesses and leaseholds hired such "servants", as did families and organizations at all levels of Jewish society.

>A non-Jew who worked for Jews on the Sabbath was necessary especially for milking cows, heating houses during the winter, and extinguishing candles. Their role was especially important in Jewish-owned inns, breweries, and mills, which could not be shut for the Sabbath.

>"Servants" employed by Jews came from a range of ethnic groups and religious denominations. The servants formed three categories: the first group included servants who worked for the Jewish community; the second group mainly served Jewish leaseholds and businesses; and the third group consisted mostly of females who were employed in Jewish households to be wet nurses, governesses, maids, and cooks.

Why would you think the same wasn't done by wealthy Jewish families in America?

Holy shit so many kikes.

>Why would you think the same wasn't done by wealthy Jewish families in America?

Because if it was done to the same extent in America you would have found a source saying that, rather than quoting something that happened in Eastern Europe and saying "why not in America too?"

Don't forget what else Jews own

Sup Forums itself was created by m00t who was a jew.

The origin of the last name Poole...

" a Jew from Poland or from some other Slavonic-speaking region."

I guess he was a good jew.

damn jews own the police chiefs by freemanry for goy

>JoOS CoNtrOL tHe WorLd N ShiET!!!11!
Get help. There are meds for schizophrenia.

reddit will also ban you if you lay out a plan for the alt-right even though you're a pure spectator.

Duh this place gets shitty too all my posts are straight to archive. Free speech does not exist it is an illusion. I am beginning to believe reality is manipulated. Why no outrage at this guy?

r/the_donald has an actual israeli mod. Let this sink in for a moment

Or if you don't want your son to have an ugly looking dick.

Because jews aren't known to spread a lie or hide facts?

And it's not like the Torah don't say that anyone other than jews are to be considered animals.

A Jew giving up his business to a goy? Well, that would certainly be rare if true.

>JoOs
Opinion discarded. Also not an argument.