Formally Listing AntiFA as a terrorist fucking organization

Cmon people lets get some more signatures!!!! Thousands of signatures in the last few minutes!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Antifa are good for accelerationism
Go cry to the government more you faggot cuck

BUMP THIS SHIT. PRAISE KEK

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

They are the State's army.
Antifa backwards is Arabic for civil unrest/strife

I hurt a commies sissy fee fees

Fitna

bump so ameribros can sign

Cringe
Antifa is causing disorder and is good for radicalizing people especially because they are on the side of the government
Signing a petition won't do shit this is like virtue signalling liberals signing petitions for less dead niggers or something

I don't want people radicalized by dirty commies on either side. I want people who commit violence against civilians for political reasons to be gassed. I guess I'd settle for them being jailed though.

Signed and bumped. Don't forget email confirmation user.

Democracy is a farce
The media and financial system is controlled
The only way for meaningful change to counter the past decades of liberalism is through violent action

No, it will send the message to normies that Antifa=terrorists. They are terrorists, so they deserve to be labeled as such.
Also, who really benefits from more radicalization?

Our existence as a race

Who cares about "(((accelerationism)))"?
kys you faggot commie shill

The idea that democracy is a farce is extremely delusional if not just a filthy communist lie. Hell-- I just had my city adopt a bill to change the flow of traffic through my city by installing a bypass.

Yeah this guy's a fucking child with views like that, and probably has never built or made anything for anyone.

All this is going to do is give them the victim card and elevate them to hero status w/ the media and normies. Why aren't 1 or 2 worthless NEETs willing to false flag for the cause?

>Antifa
>Not Pizzagate-level shit

Remember the Right-Wing Safety Squad threads we had last year? Take a look at this. This all happens in the Bay Area alone with Antifa and affiliates. Shit like this is a good reason to label them as terrorists. Nevermind accelerationism bullshit. We need to save lives NOW.

Proof of the person in question.

>I don't know what that means but you are probably a shill cause i heard that term on r/The_Donald once
Small local change != change necessary to reverse the liberal policies that have been instituted over the course of the past decades

Praise Kek.

This would have happened this week if it wasn't for that asshole with the Dodge Challenger.

Well I am signing that federal petition-- I guess that' counts towards an institutional change by signaling that leftist groups have free reign up to a point that I myself (and other like minded people) find acceptable.

I think that dude's gonna get reckless homicide, but I can't see him getting Murder 1 or anything like that based on the videos. The leftists mobbed him and hit his car before his car even hit anything.

Can you imagine the happening when that court doesn't charge him with the highest possible charge?