Remember, all of this is happening because of bad video games journalism

Remember, all of this is happening because of bad video games journalism.

>be a slut
>makes the worst game ever made
>game reviewers give you a 0
>sleep with 5 of them
>all of a sudden your game is passable

H.R. failed hiring pathetic numales.

desu I would have destroyed gaming journalism too for a chance to have her sit her fat ass on my face and let me sniff her stinky sweaty butthole

It's all happening because of the popular "Fuck white men" narrative. GG was an earlier symptom of that.

And now want to take away the internet.

>H.R. failed hiring pathetic numales.
HR is a failure unto itself, and the only reason it exists is because of pathetic numales, and women

No. GG was a warm-up, dingus

>H.R. failed
Wow. You mean fat women with useless degrees were bad at their jobs? Holy shit.

shes like a 3/10 man

>bad video games journalism

nahh, thats was just the final drop, journalism is infested with corrupt kikes, sports journalism, automotive journalism, everything, including gaming

we told everybody about this for decades, but only until (((they))) started squishing your balls, did you listen, because you all just a bunch of fat lazy fucks that only care about video games

we should be genociding all journalists

I like fat manipulative girls with rainbow hair and terrible opinions though, I can't help it :[

She's fugly and that purple hair dye will stain my pillows. No thanks.

>not wanting to hate fuck Anita until she calls you master
youre not even trying user.

ITS NOT SHE, ITS A DUDE

Who the fuck is she

I would dominate Anita, but want to be dominated by Zoe.

I know I have issues. Sorry to derail the thread desu

Actually now are the internet, thanks to the commies over at the iww union that control Google and facebook and all the tech giants.

>being this fucking delusional and retarded
Speaking of numales...

THE ALT TECH WILL RISE

When all these companies get brutally anally raped by Chinese competitors as they actually employ sane competent people, who will they blame

This has truly been an insane ride, lads. Went into the GG trenches a liberal, came out as a traditional monarchist. GG forced the red pill down way too many throats, I for one am not that surprised that liberal journos point at Gamergate as the starting point of the current narrative.

Why couldn't they just left me alone playing my vidya and eating my sweets comfy in my room?

It will be crushed immediately by the kikes running the unions and the white cucks running the government afraid of a strike from data management and all the tech companies.

I think it was the first drop. I dont think i was paying as much attention before then. From what i understood this was the first real instance of "fuck white men" being a real, recognized idea.

Agree on genociding all journalists. Only if we can save tucker, although i dont think hes considered a journalist

>no bully on terminology pls. been up for over 24hrs

Don't fuck with /v, we are the most powerful and influential board

>be dumb roastie with male beta orbiters
>sexist gamers know nothing
>always leave bad reviews
>put this roastie vagina on overdrive
>fuck my way to victory
>start Nazi revolution with gross roastie vagina
>mfw

imagine turning that bitchy cunt into a demure subservient house wife

muh dick

>who will they blame

Obviously they will claim to be sabotage by the alt right evil white males. Just like hiw when their games fell to shit they blamed gamergaters but turns out they just faked death threats and played the victim to get jobs with the un and google. Even if the majority if gamer gaters were black or female or whatever. The evil white male bogeyman is the best thing they came up with.

Zoe and Anita are disgusting creatures but I'd love to rawdog both of them. It doesn't matter if they get pregnant because we all know since they're liberals they'll just murder the baby anyway.

ever since ive known of her existence ive always said if i ever found a genie in a bottle, this would 100% be 1/3 of the wishes

She can fuck right off. Sheva is the best RE girl and I can tell by Anita's face she is bitching about Sheva's outfit.

Gaming journalism died when the market got inundated with thousands of 'normies' on YouTube who'd rather sell their soul for a review copy than take their job seriously. Or in her case, fuck a reviewer for good reviews.

They never should have fucked with something that was loved by the autistic masses. Vidya soothed the autistic mind and kept it contained. Without a box, it was let free to wreck shit irl

The token white guys, my fucking sides

You little fucks in this thread giving a shit about pussy (bad pussy at that) and stroking your little cocks. A bunch of fucking virgins. That's why we are at this point, because you are all just as disgusting as the "reviewers" that sweat hog slept with. You really should all get together and poison yourselves. I hate all of you.

that really is the truth though. All they wanted to do was fuck shit up in games with pretty women. Fuck, they didnt even have to have pretty women. Now they work at google. Its only a matter of time before they know if you type in "nig-" and then your door gets kicked down

I can't tell you how many times I fapped to this very concept.

I never found this witch looking hag attractive.

its not about attractiveness. Its about power. I just happen to think she is fairly attractive.

Are you a kike per chance? Only way you'd be remotely attracted to the hag.

>Zoe Quinn's whoring single handedly unraveled 70 years of leftist conditioning across the entire western world

>Donald Trump is president because Zoe Quinn couldn't keep her legs together

>Everything Zoe Quinn believes in coming crashing down around her, all because she let some numale twinks cum in her to help boost her popularity

>There's no way she isn't fully aware of all this

Can you imagine the level of self-hate she must feel? The level of anxiety and paranoia she must have about what her next world-changing, butterfly-effect-inducing fuck up will be?

She be on fifteen different pills a day just to keep herself functioning and not spiraling into screaming and crying madness and anguish.

I'm not "attracted" to her, I just get off to the idea of roughly fucking her butthole while she complains, yet never tries to stop me.

This is why women must be married off at the age of 14-15.

agreed

game "journalism" is a meme anyway, might as well get some action out of it

Was a pretty retarded conspiracy to begin with.

>Blame your ex-girlfriend for being a slut.
>Truth is you are an upset neet.
>Lie telling people that game journalists changed their views.

who cares

the fire is started, let it burn

Trump is President because of Osama Bin Laden. Slow burning chains of terrorist attacks have caused our countries to become reactionary.

Trying to place the fire out; America is by definition anti-fascist.

Zoe is our modern Helen of Troy

kek

it's also anti-communist, anti-islam, anti-racemixing, anti-noneuropean immigration

by definition

Alex Jones said the globalists realized they started the anti-white shit too early

she got some tig old bitties tho. if she took all the shit off and did her hair did with some decent foundation she'd be a solid 5.
the Armenian has not aged well. 4/10, would smash.

We are pro-capitalism and the other three are right wing memes.

if alex jones didnt act the way he did i think he would garner a lot more serious attention than he does. Hes been right about a lot of shit

>2mil subs, 6mil listeners, selected a POTUS

He knows what he's doing

no it wasnt you fucking retard.

started with white apologists decades ago, modern SJW hijacked it and added their own rhetoric.

lrn2history

>trying to present GGers as SJWs
Ignorance.
>distorting a decent point to do it.
Not ignorance, shilling.
Pretty much this.
It wasn't the sex. It was the coverup.

Don't touch Sheva, you dumb piece of shit

The fat guy secretly wants to fuck a skinny so he's being a good cuck. The fat girl wants the fat guy. The guy and girl on the far left are clearly the same person photoshopped. The fatty who didn't get her fatty will bring it all tumbling down, though. It's mighty bright in there. Needs more Asian, Latin American, and Polynesian diversity, though. Shame on Google. I mean, they're diverse enough to throw two Predator aliens in there but not invite The Rock? C'mon!

truth

zoe
>hmm maybe if I do the splits all over town I might be able to trick people into buying my awful game

media
>we can't let people know about the shady business that goes on behind closed doors, better start calling people nazis and women haters instead of looking inward and fixing deep rooted problems within our organisations

Anita isnt sexy and just a mouthpiece.

Zoe on the other hand is one of those shapeshifter girls who are hot one month and a fat slob the next giving you dozens of versions of her to fuck

>everything about you
You need to be at least 18 to post here.

We know she isn't sexy, that isn't the point. I just hate her so much that I want to vigorously rape her in all holes until she snaps and starts to like it, it's conquering a hated foe as much as anything.