When do we go full 14/88? I'm fucking ready. I don't even care anymore. I'm so sick of this shit

When do we go full 14/88? I'm fucking ready. I don't even care anymore. I'm so sick of this shit.
How do you effectively annihilate the world population to a point where you struggle to handpick who among the survivors get to live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice try FBI

I'll bite

put me on the watch list

I want every tree limb in the nation to sag with the weight of a jewish corpse

Because it would just get everyone mad and folk will not gather around actual death squads dingus.

What the fuck are you even sick of, OP? The "degenerates"? Did you ever think your stupid loser Nazi LARP was at all degenerate? Do you realize you are the degenerate? The world is better off without you. Kill yourself OP, do us all a favor

In the next 10 years someone will go nuclear.
If it is big enough, the rest of us will follow.

Good times

Nice question...

Just imagine the fun the right will have with people like you, when things turn to real life.
Just imagine it.

If you had any self awareness at all, you would drop 88 altogether. Rallying around a long dead individual who is demonized worldwide is probably the dumbest thing you can do.

Probably explains why the majority of neo nazis you see are inbred retards

>How do you effectively annihilate the world population to a point where you struggle to handpick who among the survivors get to live?
You missed the point man.
This is a war for hearts and minds, nothing else.

White people already beat Nazis and SOMEHOW it's still brown people's fault your problems continue. I bet you're poor, like most white supremacists are. Poor, blame the brown. The immigrant. Accept personal responsibility. There is no "real life" you race baiting idiot. Kill yourself

Why can you niggers just meme and make stupid jokes? Like no one but the KKK, extremist white nationalists, and outcasts would actually be game for this. Also the amount of you would be so little compared to the military action from the nations you call home.

>White people already beat Nazis and SOMEHOW it's still brown people's fault your problems continue
No. Brown people are horrible animals, we don't blame them for doing what's in they're nature.
We don't blame you, we blame ourselves for letting you in. We'd like a peaceful resolution to that.

>There is no "real life" you race baiting idiot.

haha
kek
Things will get real, and people like you will cry in public.
What a time to be alive.

Also it's not about race, but about killing you fucking WHITE traitors.

I mean like 250k white people max leftover.
And I'm fucking serious. Just start over.

>Also it's not about race, but about killing you fucking WHITE traitors.

Just remember, traitors will be the first to be shot.

>Hello fellow gentiles. Not gonna lie, fellow Trump supporter here. So . When is our plan due to begin and when? Also, what is our plan? I knew it before but I accidentaly forgot it

Bahaha okay, this is so rich, so you're SUCH A WHITE SUPREMACIST you would kill LESS RACIST white people?

it's not at a breaking point yet, but it's growing and festering. I see a lot of people here that want to put a band aid on a gushing wound, but when the enemy controls the media, financial and political structures, and large swaths of the population are brainwashed and support degeneracy, all you can do is stoke the chaos until it crashes which, I assure you it will.

Let things keep building, when the financial system crashes, hopefully enough people are woke and then you can go full 14/88.

YOU are responsible for this mess.

And YOU will pay for it. You fucking traitor.

the way to do this is by hacking the nuclear arsenal and picking which cities to target. If you want to end it. Pick crucial cities.

Beijing
Moscow
Pyongyang
Mecca
Medina
Brussels
Berlin
London
Rome
Delhi
New York
D.C
L.A
San Francisco
Shanghai
Hong Kong
Tianjin
Houston
Miami
Boston

>NEETsocs think they're not dysgenic like the rest of America

I guess you caused the problem because that dead boyfriend Hitler of yours is too busy blowing his brains being surrounded by the worlds military to tell his people to keep going. Go to sleep shill

>implying men with nothing to lose care if they're purged

Remember, which areas do you want to keep and which ones do you want to end?
Jerusalem
Istanbul
Bangladesh
Hanoi
Indonesia
Arab States

Do you want the Arabs to die? The Negro?
Latinos?

Please add Toronto to that list.

Thanks,
Toronto

Which board is known for hacking?

Literally everyone except 250k people and then select the best 100k among them to live.

Destroy Mecca during the Hajj, to kill the most people, also Medina

posting in an FBI thread. pls screencap me based special agent

Remember, do you want the Europe to survive, or the migrants, the South, or the North. We must have a detailed, concise plan.

Add Seattle, Washington and Portland, Oregon. Kill Vancouver B.C. as well.

Who are you? Tell me, and I shall tell you what you can do. You probably aleready know it by yourself, but in general... be a healthy individual, start a healthy family and have healthy children. You don't sound like a healthy individual does, but you can become one.

If you don't, you turn untermensch, then you are die and your deeds are forgotten forever as they did not bring anything positive to anyone.

Who knows how to hack. Do we have anyone on the silos? We need moles, and spies.

You don't need to do anything. The system is overloaded and will collapse on it's own. Just be ready to pick up the pieces after the crash.

Fuck that. Literally everyone except the niggers on this island.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Sentinel_Island

We need to create a chain. Us launches nukes, Russia launches, Our allies launch, china launch,etc.

Fuck off Jewshill.

Going full retard vs properly mobilizing the masses is exactly what you Yids want.

"We"? You aren't shit. Grow up and study effective political organizing. Or KYS for being stupid. No one will miss you.

The U.S nuclear arsenal is primitive. The still use floppy discs, and need to physically use it

If anything, it'd be Sup Forums or one of the niche boards on 8ch

You are obviously the Anti-white shill here. You bitches will get what's coming to you, don't worry.

Still, we must try

>The still use floppy discs, and need to physically use it
My C-64 still works just fine, same with my Trash-80, and they both fire up a shitload faster than windows or linux

ME TOO! ME TOO!

Im hoping for a new strain of super aids

I understand this feel user. We just lack the means to organize in meatspace without huge issues with opsec. It's up to each of us here individually to build a small group locally for support. Decentralization, but guided by defining principles.

How do we convince them?

Then lets find the arsenal, a attempt to hack them

Yeah, that's on purpose. There's a reason for it.

Then lets attempt. Is the Russian arsenal digital?

you're either FBI, or an idiot begging to get a visit from FBI

The maintainers have a fragile mind. One was caught cooking bathsalts

For fucks sake. I not FBI. I don't even work for it. I'm in a tiny city where the FBI couldn't give a DAMN about

I just want this nightmare world to start from scratch. SJWS, safe spaces, statues, migrants, ISLAM. Year Zero

>FbI totally thinks a nerd sperging out in a forum with over 85% autism has a chance in hell to launch a nuke sometime

1776 for me. Not interested in Europe's aborted ideologies. American Protestant Republic 100%.

I've got the plan you fags but it's going to take a lot of hard work and sacrifice. Imagine a racist white ethnostate with a nuclear arsenal. Pic related.

Tell us.

>tfw Greece is on the cusp of electing a far right government so they drop truthbombs like madmen and give no fucks

Based Greece.

No clue.

The reason the US arsenal is still on floppy discs and such is so it can't be hacked. To have all of the systems insular and manual, it is virtually impossible for any foreign power to hack into the system and take control.

you have 10% autism. 90% normal

>tfw you get friend zoned again.
You're such a nice guy, it isnt fair.

We get someone to turn to our side in the system. Turn them into an agent

confirmed honeypot thread

In the event you're not a fed, there's not much to do about it, just let things play out. The current system is rotting and will eventually collapse.
You can try winning 'hearts and minds' like another user posted, but it's like trying to stop a tsunami, western civilization maybe has another 100 years tops before it implodes on it's own.

>literally doing what Antifa wants you to do

KYS

this one made me kek really hard

do you know the origins of antifa?

Those who think firing off nukes is a good idea: you have heard of nuclear winter? no one is going to survive, and your precious utopia fantasy is gone with that fireball.

the people who are most negatively impacted by immigrants don't like immigrants? wew that gets the noggin joggin

Phase one: racist whites migrate to the PNW region of USA and Canada and assimilate with the local population, blending in without notice.

Ye, North Korea does, China does. A.I. guess what, mecca will still exist.

>KYS
That's literally what antifa wants us to do

yes

Oh really? use limiteed nuckes on high population zones

care to tell me what they are?

Trump won, then the rioted, and antifa sprung

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuclear_winter

also take into account the radiation that will be carried worldwide by the jet streams, EVERYBODY is fucked...

you would be better off dying in the firestorm, a nice, quick death.

No, we use limited to destroy vital areas. Oil fields?

not the south hemisphere? no one wants tghat

What about Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

wouldnt they notice mass migration/

Go away fbi

Op listen to me and listen to me well.
The best thing above all else is diplomacy and economics over violence. The economic man will ALWAYS triumph over the soldier. If the time comes where we have to go full 14/88 we MUST be prepared. However, violence is merely a means to an end, it's a very small tool in our arsenal.
Take a good look at the left and how they try to fight opinions with violence, or even violence with violence. Look at Rojava, they're constantly getting their asses kicked by ISIS because they try to win with guns and bombs, it's like they don't even realize that their entire empire is built off of oil.
If we are to go 14/88 we need to be together and commit warfare, but not the warfare that will kill people the warfare that will cripple economies, infrastructure, and everything else to the point where said leftists can't do shit about it because they rely on the things civilization gives them.
Can you imagine even for a second what a place like Chicago would look like without electricity, gas, and water? The negroes would be down right killing each other.
Don't think violence alone will topple this system, you have to think big. Read the Turner Diaries.

Oh, i get it, you're... whatever honestly.

Antifa exists (as it states) to oppose what you say they want the people to do.

NOT FBI FOR KEKS? FORFUCKSAKE!

Im not antifa cunt

This.
We need to gather our forces quietly and as soon as possible.
The main goal of our movement should be to get a land to call our own.

Aryania? Great Cascadia? National States of America?

Forgot pic.
EVERYONE LISTEN UP!
IF YOU'RE A RACIALLY AWARE WHITE MAN YOU NEED TO MOVE TO THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST. WE'RE GOING TO FORM A REPUBLIC VERY SOON BUT WE NEED YOUR HELP. MAKE THE FUCKING MOVE.

>white power
Nice false flag /leftycuck/

Sup Forums is the board of peace, we oppose racial superiority and genocide. Anybody who says otherwise is a shill and/or fell for the memes.

sure thing FBI :)

There is nothing illegal about it and it is in fact happening as we speak. More and more racist whites are coming home to the PNW. When the USA finally Balkanizes the white ethnostate will appear. Then we go on the attack.

Why are you insulted me? I never implied you were Antifa or affilated with any group.

Why would you do that? What is your motivation?

>why have

I thought that. Antifa is just so goddamn annoying. I nevver said that u r a cunt. I said that im not an antifa cunt. This means inm not a cunt who is in antifa

This. Europe-wide Serbia 2.0.

FBI can't do anything about it. We are here and growing in numbers quickly as whites realize the (((alt-right))) is a sham without any clearly defined objective whatsoever. Tired of all the dirty tricks? We tried to warn you fags what was happening but you didn't listen.

do it, faggot
I want to se murica burn