Get in here Church is about to start! Sup Forums Is a Christian Board

Matins Now(post time)
Divine Liturgy(in an hour)
stspyridon.org/live_services.html

Join me and Praise the most Holy of Holy. Our Lord Jesus Christ.

God bless you

Other urls found in this thread:

wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447
youtube.com/watch?v=2b3AV_UgZPQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So
youtu.be/_3jk8AIFxug
youtube.com/watch?v=03Cg4SNngb8
youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs
youtu.be/Y7G6RLXrG7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kyrie eleison
Christe eleison
Kyrie eleison

Other thread ended. Serious question: How does one become a Christian when all around I see the church cucking in all forms? I want to join because I I genuinely believe in a higher power and bettering yourself. Local churches all hiding illegals and raising money for refugee setttlements and stuff like that

I go to church outside of mass alone.

Christians don't go to a church.
Read Matthew(KJV)

I went to a Contemporary Methodist church today. The pastor played clips from Taken. He drove home his main point by playing the clip at the end where Liam Neesom shoots the guy in the face then reuniting with this daughter. The forced metaphor was about how people are lost from the fold, or "Taken" and how it's our responsibility to bring them back, setting up their trendy "Refuge" college outreach program.

Accept Jesus into your life and believe that he died and rose again. Other than that, read the Bible. Church is a great place for worship/meeting fellow Christians, but their actions shouldn't hinder your beliefs. If you feel it's necessary, don't go.

baptist deserve the bullet.

Why kektholics are so aggresive towards other christians?

Is it fine if even though you respect the church and traditions, you don't believe in God but continue to identify as a Catholic and practice as one?

Insecurity. Their church is falling apart, can't convert anyone, and is being exposed more and more as a pagan shelter for child rapists.

Other Christians are happy to converse in theological debate without >muh one church memeing because they are more Christ centered and less tainted.

Lord Jesus Christ, have mercy on us the sinners.

Reminder that Mormons, Moonies, and Jehovah's Sickness aren't actual Christians.

This is where we are in the current timeline.

>The End of the Gentile Times

1914 according to Jehovah's Witnesses is the end of Gentile Rule over Christians. All verses in pic related.

>Jesus and the Angels kick Satan and his demons out of heaven in 1914. Gets casted down to Earth. (Re 12:7-12)

>The Last Days and the attitudes of people in the last days.

(Matthew 24:3) “Tell us, When will these things be, and what will be the sign of your presence and of the conclusion of the system of things?”

Jesus said that his presence would be signified with...

(Matthew 24:7) “For nation will rise against nation and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be food shortages and earthquakes in one place after another.

(Luke 21:11)...in one place after another pestilences...

(Matthew 24:12) and because of the increasing of lawlessness the love of the greater number will cool off.

>The earth would be ruined and polluted.

“Bring to ruin those ruining the earth.” (Revelation 11:18)

>The message is officially spread of his coming and his Kingdom.

“This good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.”—Matt. 24:14.

>The Announcement of Peace and Security

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

>The Great Tribulation

>Armageddon

We are currently in the pangs of distress Jesus spoke of in Matthew 24 which is part of the last days. We are not in the Great Tribulation. Where we are is in the moment right before they announce peace and security. They are going to announce a word wide call of Peace & Security in some way. Then the Great Tribulation then Armageddon.

Ask any questions. I will be filling in more information for you on the way.

Right now we are in Peace & Security. There is going to be an announcement of worldwide Peace and Security soon. Then when that happens the Great Tribulation will begin.

For those of you unware right after Peace & Security comes The Great Tribulation. But what is the Tribulation? It is the destruction of Babylon the Great. Or the Harlot that rides the wild beast. This is the world empire of all religion in the world. Basically, God is going to manipulate the "Kings" of the Earth to all together simultaneously turn against all mass religion and destroy it and devour it.

This is what you all need to know.

>Babylon The Great
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/1200000531

>Great Tribulation
wol.jw.org/en/wol/d/r1/lp-e/120000447

Basically, in a quick summary. Babylon the Great is the entire collective of false religion in the world. The "kings" of the Earth are going to manipulated by Jehovah God himself and be made to turn on all religion in the world. That even IS the Great Tribulation. Because of the mass amount of loyalty towards religion it will be another world war. Only instead of King vs King it will be Pastors, Monks, Clerics, and fellow believers against the Kings and militiaries of the world. It will be religious believers against nationalist/secularist. The Nationalist/secularist will win. They will take all the churches/temples, properties, money, money vaults, EVERYTHING from them. Then after that it will be Armageddon. During this time God and Christ will let their presence finally be known. NOBODY will be able to deny him anymore. Then Armageddon.

We are at the bottom of the feet at last. God's Kingdom ruled by King Jesus Christ is up next. You guys are living in exciting times.

>(Daniel 2:44) “And in the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be brought to ruin. And the kingdom itself will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it itself will stand to times indefinite;

PIC RELATED

>(Daniel 2:45) forasmuch as you beheld that out of the mountain a stone was cut not by hands, and [that] it crushed the iron, the copper, the molded clay, the silver and the gold. The grand God himself has made known to the king what is to occur after this. And the dream is reliable, and the interpretation of it is trustworthy.”

>(Isaiah 28:16) therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord Jehovah has said: “Here I am laying as a foundation in Zion a stone, a tried stone, the precious corner of a sure foundation. No one exercising faith will get panicky.

>(Daniel 2:34) You kept on looking until a stone was cut out not by hands, and it struck the image on its feet of iron and of molded clay and crushed them.

CONTINUED...

(Psalm 118:22) The stone that the builders rejected Has become the head of the corner.

>(Romans 9:33) as it is written: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone of stumbling and a rock-mass of offense, but he that rests his faith on it will not come to disappointment.”

>(1 Peter 2:6) For it is contained in Scripture: “Look! I am laying in Zion a stone, chosen, a foundation cornerstone, precious; and no one exercising faith in it will by any means come to disappointment.”

>(Luke 20:17) But he looked upon them and said: “What, then, does this that is written mean, ‘The stone which the builders rejected, this has become the chief cornerstone’?

>(Acts 4:11) This is ‘the stone that was treated by YOU builders as of no account that has become the head of the corner.’

>(1 Corinthians 3:11) For no man can lay any other foundation than what is laid, which is Jesus Christ.

>(Ephesians 2:20) and YOU have been built up upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, while Christ Jesus himself is the foundation cornerstone.

Pic related. The stone that you see in Daniel destroying all the kingdom of the world starting at the bottom of the feet is the same cornerstone of God's Kingdom: Jesus Christ. Jesus himself, along with an army of angels, will come down here and execute all evil doers in the world.

Does anyone know what happens next?

The primary theme of Jesus ministry wasn't salvation and it wasn't repentance. It was God's Kingdom.

>(Matthew 4:23) Then he went around throughout the whole of Gal′i·lee, teaching in their synagogues and preaching the good news of the kingdom and curing every sort of disease and every sort of infirmity among the people.

>(Matthew 4:17) From that time on Jesus commenced preaching and saying: “Repent, YOU people, for the kingdom of the heavens has drawn near.”

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

The model prayer

>(Matthew 6:9, 10) “YOU must pray, then, this way: “‘Our Father in the heavens, let your name be sanctified. 10Let your kingdom come. Let your will take place, as in heaven, also upon earth.

>(Matthew 6:33) “Keep on, then, seeking first the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these [other] things will be added to YOU.

The entire theme of Jesus is his father's Kingdom being the solution to all lives problems.

The verses all there imply that a heavenly regime will invade earth and wipe out all disobedient mankind. Pic related, the earth will be transformed into a beautiful paradise where all of you will live there and not visit there. You will all be physically, mentally, emotionally, and spiritually perfect. No defects of any kind. No sickness, no old age, no mental disorders, no crime, violence, fear and no death.

>(Matthew 24:14) And this good news of the kingdom will be preached in all the inhabited earth for a witness to all the nations; and then the end will come.

youtube.com/watch?v=2b3AV_UgZPQ
bump

Cognitive Dissonance. They are raised to believe they are the one true church and everyone else is a sect. They are raised to believe that the Bible is a sacred paper weight to justify why the Church contradicts the Bible so much. They elevate Mary as a virgin and as a goddess when nothing of that sort is mentioned in the Bible but is more evident in mother/goddess worship in paganism. They are uncomfortable with the long bloody and cruel history of the church so they try excuse it or explain it. The current church goers are almost all corrupt in one way or another. The members are drying up and getting older. Their own scholars and encyclopedias admit that the doctrine of the church is unbiblical.

True believers in the church spend more time trying to alleviate themselves of discomfort and denial than actually believing in the church. That's why they go to non-Catholics and put them down. It's the only way they can alleviate themselves from the truth.

Remember that while Christianity will save Europe, avoid the Slav-tier shit.

You annoying fucks always knock on my door. Why would I go on your god forsaken website

Are you aware that slavs are almost the only christian countries, while west is completely secular?

>How does one become a Christian when all around I see the church cucking in all forms?

You're doing well. This is what you see

>(2 Timothy 3:5) having a form of godly devotion but proving false to its power; and from these turn away.

>(Titus 1:16) They publicly declare they know God, but they disown him by their works, because they are detestable and disobedient and not approved for good work of any sort.

In order for you to become a true Christian you must study the Bible and compare the church to the Bible and Christ teachings. Here's a start on finding the true Church.

>(John 13:35) By this all will know that YOU are my disciples, if YOU have love among yourselves.”

>(Psalm 83:18) That people may know that you, whose name is Jehovah, You alone are the Most High over all the earth.

>(Matthew 6:9) “... let your name be sanctified.

>(Matthew 26:52) Then Jesus said to him: “Return your sword to its place, for all those who take the sword will perish by the sword.

>(Matthew 22:39) The second, like it, is this, ‘You must love your neighbor as yourself.’

>(Matthew 7:12) “All things, therefore, that YOU want men to do to YOU, YOU also must likewise do to them; this, in fact, is what the Law and the Prophets mean.

>(Matthew 5:44) ...: Continue to love YOUR enemies and to pray for those persecuting YOU;

>(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(Matthew 28:19) Go therefore and make disciples of people of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the holy spirit,

Tell me father can I be a Christian and still hate subhuman's and globalist scum

youtube.com/watch?v=IomxvOTf-So

>degenerate hypothesis image
>slav-tier shit
>nazbol toilet paper
Checks out.

But i hope you meant "slave mentality"

>don't know church slavonic
Why do you live?

youtu.be/_3jk8AIFxug

Because it is an encyclopedia that helps you understand what is the Great Tribulation and Babylon the Great in the Bible. It helps you understand where we are in this current timeline. Currently, we currently in the Last Days and the "pangs of distress" that Jesus spoke of.

>(Matthew 24:8) All these things are a beginning of pangs of distress.

Then after that comes the cry of "Peace & Security" all around the world.

“Whenever it is that they are saying: ‘Peace and security!’ then sudden destruction is to be instantly upon them.”—1 Thess. 5:3.

Then the Great Tribulation

>(Daniel 12:1) “And during that time Mi′cha·el will stand up, the great prince who is standing in behalf of the sons of your people. And there will certainly occur a time of distress such as has not been made to occur since there came to be a nation until that time. And during that time your people will escape, every one who is found written down in the book.

>(Matthew 24:21) for then there will be great tribulation such as has not occurred since the world’s beginning until now, no, nor will occur again.

>(Mark 13:19) for those days will be [days of] a tribulation such as has not occurred from [the] beginning of the creation which God created until that time, and will not occur again.

>(Revelation 7:14) So right away I said to him: “My lord, you are the one that knows.” And he said to me: “These are the ones that come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

All of this up above is related to Babylon the Great and its identity. Put two and two together and you will know.

>Tell me father can I be a Christian and still hate subhuman's

No

>and globalist scum

Yes

Just got back from post-service lunch. Lutheran Church -- Missouri Synod representin'

Can I be christian and fascist?

What do you learn?

8 And there followed another Angel, saying, Babylon that great city is fallen, it is
fallen, for she made all nations to drink of the wine of the wrath of her
fornication 4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet, and gilded with gold, and
precious stones, and pearls, and had a cup of gold in her hand full of
abominations, and filthiness of her fornication.
5 And in her forehead was a name written, A mystery, great Babylon, the mother
of whoredomes, and abominations of the earth.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of Saints, and with the blood of
the Martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her, I wondered with great marvel. - Merkel ---

13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the
dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false
prophet. 14. For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, to go unto the Kings of the
earth, and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of
God Almighty. - Three memes - Pepe, Kermit and Dat Boi ---

12 And his eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and
he had a name written, that no man knew but himself.
15 And out of his mouth went out a sharp sword, that with it he should smite
the heathen, for he shall rule them with a rod of iron; for he it is that treadeth the
winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God. - Trump

I know the last one is about Jesus but I did it for fun :D

Praise Jesus's name

Reminder to look out for signs of Qlippoth and Sitra Ahra worship wherever it appears. Don't be blindsided by evil.

(John 18:36) Jesus answered: “My kingdom is no part of this world. If my kingdom were part of this world, my attendants would have fought that I should not be delivered up to the Jews. But, as it is, my kingdom is not from this source.”

>(John 17:14) I have given your word to them, but the world has hated them, because they are no part of the world, just as I am no part of the world.

>(James 4:4) Adulteresses, do YOU not know that the friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever, therefore, wants to be a friend of the world is constituting himself an enemy of God.

>(1 John 2:15) Do not be loving either the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him;

>(Romans 12:2) And quit being fashioned after this system of things, but be transformed by making YOUR mind over, that YOU may prove to yourselves the good and acceptable and perfect will of God.

bump from orthodox

«And should you hear any one in the public thoroughfare, or in the midst of the forum, blaspheming God; go up to him and rebuke him; and should it be necessary to inflict blows, spare not to do so. Smite him on the face; strike his mouth; sanctify your hand with the blow, and if any should accuse you, and drag you to the place of justice, follow them thither; and when the judge on the bench calls you to account, say boldly that the man blasphemed the King of angels! For if it be necessary to punish those who blaspheme an earthly king, much more so those who insult God».

~ St. John Chrysostom

Get fucked, christfags

youtube.com/watch?v=03Cg4SNngb8
bump

Report illegal aliens to ICE.
Find another local church.

unless you mean Holy Russias Pravoslavie (Orthodoxy) the true faith in God, you could be right , unless

t. Latin

DROP THE FILIOQUE ULTRAMONTANIST SCUM

bump

No.

youtube.com/watch?v=eJS823h4PLc

>Look it up
>Goes into Jewish Mysticism
>Kabalah
>Sepiroth symbol
>Aleister Crowley

Sup Forums is always right

thank you was great

Is the Rapture going to happen on September 23rd, 2017?

yes only as an 'evolved' fascist

i forgive you brother :)

>(Proverbs 26:12) Have you seen a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for the stupid one than for him.

>(Isaiah 5:21) Woe to those wise in their own eyes and discreet even in front of their own faces!

>(Romans 12:16) Be minded the same way toward others as to yourselves; do not be minding lofty things, but be led along with the lowly things. Do not become discreet in YOUR own eyes.

>(Proverbs 12:15) The way of the foolish one is right in his own eyes, but the one listening to counsel is wise.

>(1 Corinthians 3:18) Let no one be seducing himself: If anyone among YOU thinks he is wise in this system of things, let him become a fool, that he may become wise.

>(Galatians 6:3) For if anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he is deceiving his own mind.

>(Proverbs 3:7) Do not become wise in your own eyes. Fear Jehovah and turn away from bad.

What does evolved mean? I like Mosley, is it fine?

Just returned from mass.

Priest talked about a Jap dude who survived Hiroshima and went to become Catholic, leaving Japan because it's a heretical country. Then he called out US for dropping the bombs for no reason other to do it and contrasted that Jap dude with Jesuits who recently prayed together with Buddhists. Then he called evolution devolution.

look at it like this , you can want the purity well being and progress of your people and this is good, just without becoming a WW2 german or the eternal jew , just do it without victims , thats all :)

>(Matthew 24:36) “Concerning that day and hour nobody knows, neither the angels of the heavens nor the Son, but only the Father.

>(Mark 13:32) “Concerning that day or the hour nobody knows, neither the angels in heaven nor the Son, but the Father.

>(2 Peter 3:10) Yet Jehovah’s day will come as a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a hissing noise, but the elements being intensely hot will be dissolved, and earth and the works in it will be discovered.

>(Revelation 3:3) Therefore, continue mindful of how you have received and how you heard, and go on keeping [it], and repent. Certainly unless you wake up, I shall come as a thief, and you will not know at all at what hour I shall come upon you.

Daily reminder your wasting your life worshiping some brown Jew, that their is 0 evidence for 80% of the utter nonsense in the bible(and yes I have red it all),the the Catholic church is just a group of greedy peods and your pope is a total cuck.

>with Jesuits who recently prayed together with Buddhists.

(1 Corinthians 10:20, 21) No; but I say that the things which the nations sacrifice they sacrifice to demons, and not to God; and I do not want YOU to become sharers with the demons. 21YOU cannot be drinking the cup of Jehovah and the cup of demons; YOU cannot be partaking of “the table of Jehovah” and the table of demons.

>(2 Corinthians 6:14) Do not become unevenly yoked with unbelievers. For what fellowship do righteousness and lawlessness have? Or what sharing does light have with darkness?

>US for dropping the bombs for no reason other to do it

(Genesis 6:11, 12) And the earth came to be ruined in the sight of the [true] God and the earth became filled with violence. 12So God saw the earth and, look! it was ruined, because all flesh had ruined its way on the earth.

(Proverbs 3:31) Do not become envious of the man of violence, nor choose any of his ways.

(Proverbs 6:17) lofty eyes, a false tongue, and hands that are shedding innocent blood,

(Psalm 11:5) Jehovah himself examines the righteous one as well as the wicked one, And anyone loving violence His soul certainly hates.

Ayios o theos
Ayios isxiros
Ayios athanatos eleison imas

The importance of persistence in prayer

The Canaanite woman was humble yet persistent, and her daughter was healed from demonic oppression

Why support Christianity? It wasn't capable of protecting us against the Jews, with their feminism and marxism.

Unlike nationalism or even Islam, both of which protect traditions and can only be fought through war, Christianity is easily infiltrated.

That's exactly me, noice.

Well it's sure a good damn thing I'm not a Catholic, now isn't it?

And you, that have forsaken the Lord, that have forgotten my holy mount, that set a table for fortune, and offer libations upon it,
I will number you in the sword, and you shall all fall by slaughter: because I called and you did not answer: I spoke, and you did not hear: and you did evil in my eyes, and you have chosen the things that displease me.
Therefore thus saith the Lord God: Behold my servants shall eat, and you shall be hungry: behold my servants shall drink, and you shall be thirsty.
Behold my servants shall rejoice, and you shall be confounded: behold my servants shall praise for joyfulness of heart, and you shall cry for sorrow of heart, and shall howl for grief of spirit.
And you shall leave your name for an execration to my elect: and the Lord God shall slay thee, and call his servants by another name.

>don't believe in god

Nigga that's heresy

Read hereThe Christianity of the Bible is not about saving the world nor conquering it.

read hereIt's about destroying it and starting all over. Not the physical natural world but the world of MANKIND. The current mankind and all its kingdoms will be removed. True Christianity's aim is to WARN and PREACH that coming Armageddon.After the world ends then a new Kingdom regime will be set up from heaven that will rule earth forever.

Psalms 55:22 - 22 Throw your burden upon Jehovah himself, And he himself will sustain you. Never will he allow the righteous one to totter.

(Psalm 16:8) I have placed Jehovah in front of me constantly. Because [he] is at my right hand, I shall not be made to totter.

(Psalm 37:24) Although he may fall, he will not be hurled down, For Jehovah is supporting his hand.

(Psalm 62:2) Indeed he is my rock and my salvation, my secure height; I shall not be made to totter very much.

(Psalm 121:3) He cannot possibly allow your foot to totter. The One guarding you cannot possibly be drowsy.

(Psalm 37:5) Roll upon Jehovah your way, And rely upon him, and he himself will act.

(Psalm 43:5) Why are you in despair, O my soul, And why are you boisterous within me? Wait for God, For I shall yet laud him as the grand salvation of my person and as my God.

(Isaiah 50:10) Who among YOU people is in fear of Jehovah, listening to the voice of his servant, who has walked in continual darkness and for whom there has been no brightness? Let him trust in the name of Jehovah and support himself upon his God.

(Philippians 4:6) Do not be anxious over anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication along with thanksgiving let YOUR petitions be made known to God;

(1 Peter 5:7) while YOU throw all YOUR anxiety upon him, because he cares for YOU.

(Matthew 11:28-30) - Come to me, all YOU who are toiling and loaded down, and I will refresh YOU. 29 Take my yoke upon YOU and learn from me, for I am mild-tempered and lowly in heart, and YOU will find refreshment for YOUR souls. 30 For my yoke is kindly and my load is light.”

Everyone keep this thread bumped. The stupid shills posting Alt-Right, Nazi, White propaganda is in full force. Don't let them suppress the Christ.

We have something good here that hasn't degraded into an argument between sects.

Have you considered becoming a Christian?

Ultimate playlist
youtube.com/watch?v=7UvesKl8_W8
youtube.com/watch?v=yhhDbaah9DQ
youtu.be/KY2KzjVNoKY
youtube.com/watch?v=3XK7rI-iBJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=KbNXnxwMOqU
youtube.com/watch?v=RbhW2hTRyGY
youtube.com/watch?v=MVmk7VthBQo
youtube.com/watch?v=zOTIsNELvis
youtube.com/watch?v=tcjywV9echw
youtube.com/watch?v=KPQcF16zv7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=nf4Bg-gEc5E
youtube.com/watch?v=Cnek8WDETHs

youtu.be/Y7G6RLXrG7Q
Catholicism was the original anti-slavery movement.

So why not join the Knights Templar International or whatever and go to reclaim the holy land?

You can be fascist, but never forget that your brothers and sisters in christ are no less your brothers and sisters be they niggers, spics, jews, or whites.
Galatians 3:28 - "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."
In essence, you can be against or for immigration, for or against welfare, etc. That doesn't matter. But it should never come before your Christian nature.

If you judge a man first by skin and second by the fruit, then something is wrong since you have put worldly understanding before the wisdom of the scriptures.

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have Mercy on me a sinner.
Гocпoди, Ииcyce Хpиcтe, Cынe Бoжий, пoмилyй мя, гpeшнaгo.
Κύριε Ἰησοῦ Χριστέ, Υἱέ τοῦ Θεοῦ, ἐλέησόν με τὸν ἁμαρτωλόν.

The best thing to do is to start with Mathew. Let that book guide you. Then explore churches and find one that gives you peace. Or don't a lot of Christians don't like church.

Suck refugee dick.

Did God make us Aryans in his image or not?

>Netherlands
how does it feel to smoke weed and suck cock?