I'm a traitor

I'm a filthy race mixer, Sup Forums. I'm sorry, but white girls (majority, of course) are fucking disgusting. I would take an average latina/lightskin girl over an average white girl any day of the week. Problem is that america is filled with white women with mostly anglo-saxon descent. Eastern european white girls are hot as fuck, but are rare. Not to mention white girls are fucking retarded (again, majority).

Bottom line is, I'll probably have brownish children. The white race is dying. Central Europe will be the last place where they will live on.

what you are is a pathetic attention whore shill, enjoy your only (you), sage

If you wanna be a race traitor, fuck off to whatever shitskin country your partner is from, m8

When whites are 10% of the US population you'll have nobody to blame but yourself, you fucking coward.

Btw we're powerless against the jews. They'll have their way no matter what. Best thing to do is just adapt. You can still be rich and live a happy life.

>we're powerless against the jews

Right, that's why they're all flipping their collective shit over Trump and the alt-right. Because we're not a threat. Suuuuuuure.

cool have fun. She's pretty I wish you the best.

As if Trump was a man who doesn't value wealth over values and couldn't be bought and controlled by the kikes...

C'mon man...

>anglos
>white

pick one, you can't have both

Thank you!

What the fuck

>Bottom line is, I'll probably have brownish children.
Than you're not white.
If you don't have the ability to create whites, you're not white.

DIVIDE AND CONQUER
I
V
I
D
E

A
N
D

C
O
N
Q
U
E
R

>ignore (((him)))

nothing wrong with bleaching shitskins into lesser shitskinversions.

the jews know very little when it comes to the actual future.

a new superhuman will emerge from all the mixing and destroy the kikes and their very core.

Again, what the fuck?

Show me the epitome of a man with the stongest, purest aryan gene pool mating with a pure african woman and not having a child that's even slightly brown.

have a (you)

I like the idea of that. I honestly don't care about race that much, but I do want to nuke filthy kikes and dirty sandniggers. Their ideology and culture is the real problem, not their color. Any race can be a decent human being.

Okay bye.

>Show me the epitome of a man with the stongest, purest aryan gene pool mating with a pure african woman and not having a child that's even slightly brown
Huh?
That's my point.
Whites are a beautiful thing. Beauty is fragile. One drop, my friend, one drop.
The way you describe your lifestyle and preferences, you sound like a nigger w/ light pigment that was raised in a white neighbourhood. But not white.
It's OK that you're not white man. Like I said, it's a beautiful thing, it's rare. No shame on being one of the ones that missed out.

White girls have stretch marks and veiny legs and blemishes. When they get old they spray themselves pumpkin orange to cover it up.
Brown girls naturally don't show their age like crackers do. They look younger and better, whereas white women look like shit after 30.

I was born in Hungary and lived there for 17 years. My mother is blond and my dad has blue eyes. I'm pretty white

>white women look like shit after 30.

>Not to mention white girls are fucking retarded (again, majority)

That's a common problem with women disregarding race or ethnicity.