Redpill me on teaching English in Hong Kong

Redpill me on teaching English in Hong Kong.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

been to hong kong once, it's quite remarkable to visit but not sure I'd want to wake up there every morning

Ironically, it's a lot safer than London despite being one of the world's black market capitals

spread anglo culture.

they already speak it.

Your working hours will be terrible. You'll be a literal wageslave asian-style. People will suspect you're a pedophile if you teach kids. People will secretly hate you. You'll be a walking stereotype.

On the bright side, it's 132% easier to find a non-hideous gf.

Harsh but fair. Why would people secretly hate me though, I thought Hong Kong would be less resentful of foreigners than, say, Japan.

How would you feel if a foreigner travelled to your country to teach your people his language, made more than decent money doing so, got hired exclusively because of the colour of his skin, had moderate success with your woman, etc. ?

some, not all

they already speak english, you will be teaching people who expect to pay for a piece of paper.

I had a family friend who taught in HK for several years; his greatest tip was to not teach children.
It's far more exhausting than teaching adults.
Also, lots of people in HK can afford private English tutors, so look into that if you want some serious cash quickly.

According to the internet, 46% speak English. Regardless, I think a lot of the jobs are teaching children.

chinks dont want you there

youtube.com/watch?v=BTHR_omZtXc

If you want to teach English go to Japan, Korea and China have slave labour tier working conditions. The working conditions in Japan are bad as well ( expect to work overtime every day without pay ) and the pay will be very low but at least your living conditions won't be third world level.

Haha. Not a single girl in that lame ass rap video. Pathetic

What about places other than Asia?

What about Russia or eastern Europe in general?

Could always go to England or Australia and teach those cheeky cunts how to speak English like a real murican.

Mainland Chinese boys really are stupid faggots. No wonder it's so easy to bang Chinese chicks.

Sounds like you have your mind made up. You're supporting modern-day slavery by even going there.

You will be treated as an outsider everywhere you go. You will not be accepted, you will not be welcome, and you will not be tolerated. Don't even try to go to any stores, restaurants, etc, owned by the natives, they'll turn you away. You'll be relegated to using stores run by ex-pats, where everything will cost twice as much as the regular stores, completely voiding out any extra money you think you'll be making. Enjoy being hated everywhere you go, even among ex-pats english teachers are considered the lowest rung on the totem pole. Not worth it in any way, but if you're a complete beta cuck you'll do it anyways based on your mastubatory fantasies of finding a red-pilled waifu. Pathetic.

Jesus Christ, I thought nog rap was bad. That was God awful.

You seem angry and like the type of American that hasn't actually ever left his country.

I thought Hong Kong would be quite an interesting place, but my minds not exactly made up yet. What else would you suggest, and what exactly do you mean by slavery?

I taught ESL for about a year between China and South Korea. It was a great time, very little responsibility, no stress, enough money to party all the time and the local chicks are very, very impressed if you're white.

That being said, if you don't want to end up as a 40 year old alcoholic married to a prostitute and raising the next Eliot Rodger, you need to be thinking of your next move.

This means you need to be doing at least one of the following after your first year:
>saving money fast
>learning the language - properly
>figuring out a business or import/export angle to profit from
>moving up in the world of teaching and aiming to make that your profession

lol typical aussie-cuck. I traveled halfway around the world when I was in the military how about you? lol you think you're well traveled and wordly because you went to thailand to fuck some 12 year olds roflmao

Ha ha ha... some good lyrics...

I think all that military experience must have damage your brain, friend.

Hey if China is so great, why don't you go back?

This guy is my new hero

>loser comes to your country and have no problem with fucking your women
If he is the loser, what does that make you?

a Sup Forumsack

You're right. But as he says the women are cunts as well.

You have to understand that white guys mostly get fucked for the novelty of their skin colour. The girls who are interested in them are so because they want whiter babies. You're not a prize to them. You're something they settle for. Can't get a rich local guy? Then get a bottom tier white guy. It's on the same level as SJWs fucking black guys so they can get virtue signalling mixed babies.

It's not a bad thing to do though if you don't have better options in your home country.

No.

He's a chink richkid who made a gay rap video telling the world that he is a cuck. No meme game at all.

Better than teaching in the PRC, though as with anywhere it depends on your working conditions. If you haven't already invested in teaching in HK financially, I'd day come to Korea, you'll probably make more money. If you just want to experience the country without having insane hours Id say go to Mainland China and teach in a university where you'll have time to explore, fuck and teach part time. I did it for a few years myself and I'd recommend th experience so long as you do t let yourself stop trying to develop your actual life goals.

In Europe? They'd import 100 million more of you.

i guess thats true. we even brag about having bigger weiners...

China fucking sucks in more ways than one man, stop pretending you don't realize this is why your parents' money payed for 外教的小姐和酒费 so you could get a degree from a British school that is just popping out degrees that even your own professors look down on . China itself has some positive things to it but fucks like you are the worst .

What about if you're Black?

Nicely put.

Mainland Chinese people are mostly scum and their country is shit. This is why most of their business class moves their money/kids out of the country.

That being said, it's a good place to make fast money and fuck hot skinny bitches as a young dude.

>t. chink loser in England to """study"""

Nigga I'm English/Irish

I've read that teachers are payed less in Eastern Europe. Best pay is in places like Saudi Arabia and the UAE.

If your doing this to make a buck your in the wrong profession.

I'm in it for some tiddies and some pussy and some butthole.