Do your part

do your part

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102428216/#102443757
youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fuck u son of bich bastard

QUADS IN MY ID
IM CUMMING

>Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance
>1,100,979 signed
>The .gov petition site matters.

I Shiggity-Diggity.

you're just jealous cause you don't even have dubbs in your ID, let alone quads

fuck you nigger

No, you do your part
Go out in the streets and fuck comies up

WHO YOU CALLIN A NIGGER WHITE BOI?

>BOI

Learn how to spell dumbass

Point out one and they all show up. You "people" are ruining it for black people who actually contribute to society. You know that right? What small percentage of working class decent black people there are in the United States are being drug down with the rest of you niggers.

you're a fucking racist

It's so hard for pol to admit it has lost

bumpo

you know it's over when blm and antifa are busy cracking skulls, and froglets still believe in debates and signing petitions

He's right, though.

nice to see another QWANT user user

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/102428216/#102443757

Remember Right Wing Safety Squad threads? Remember Antifa involved? Take a look.

heres a fake okc profile for yall to use to locate antifa scum

okc copypasta for yall

my self summary:

hey im a pansexual woman trying to make my way in this cruel dark world. i enjoy envolving myself in politics and the arts (we all know hillary really won). some of my hobbies includes social justice, crystal collecting, knitting, crafts of all kinds and vegan cooking. id really like to find a partner who shares the same interest.. a best friend if you will someone who is will to go as far as it takes to make this country we live in a better place. steve shives is one of my most favorite youtubers of all time he is a shining example of the man id like to date.

what im doing with my life:

i work as a barista in a free trade coffee shop i really enjoy my job and feel a tight bond with the community. im growing my hair back out so i can have dredlocks beccause i feel i need to show solidarity with the exploited people of my country and really its just the right thing to do. i like goingto protests because if i dont speak out who will.

im really good at:

crafts, listening, speaking my mind, cooking and expressing myself through art

fav books etc....:

the communist manifesto, anything by anne rice, hunter s thompson, motorcycle diaries, 50 shades of grey (minus the obvious partiarchical story arch)... movies like 50 first dates, legally blonde, all of the resident evil movies, hunger games etc...

i spend a lot of time thinking about:

how women and minorities dont get equal treatment in america because of white en and their fragile egos

six things:

my iphone, trader joes, oolong tea, my cat, my doc martins and my confidence as a independant woman

on a typical friday night:

im either on reddit talking to my comrades or out on the town with my friends attending peotry open mics which i enjoy alot

courtesy of hotdoggowarlord

He's factually correct, and you're a fucking nigger.
>racist
Not an argument you degenerate.

have a bump
ive been dropping this link here for days
i want trump to acknowledge publicly that this petition hit the numbers
the left cant blame him because it is the word of the people
then the salt pours in

youtube.com/watch?v=-YCN-a0NsNk

Can Bongs sign it?

shut the fuck up you fucking nigger monkeys
you're just jealous I got quads in my ID

go for it, it only helps

i would assume so but i cant see any prohibition on foreigners in the rules

>anti-nazi terrorists

holy fuck that assbackwards logic ^)

They already are terrorists in New Jersey, according to the state homeland security.