Black people are useless in society

Black people are useless in society.

Prove me wrong

If not for their criminal behavior there would be no jail, police, prison systems and all the social work that provides jobs. So, crime pays. Blacks provide jobs.

>government jobs
>Ever a good thing

take that flag off you commie piece of shit

>Prove me wrong

I really can't :(

They are a better source of fuel than coal

They give prison guards and cops something to do. Look at Japan those guys are bored out of their minds!

...but have you SEEN how fast they can run around in circles on a field while throwing a ball?!? checkmate, racists

In prison they can be used as slave-force according to the 13th Amendment

>Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction.
>except as a punishment
>punishment

Being a nigger is a crime so, hop! in the fields

#notall

I'd add morgan freeman in here too. Successful blacks make up only a portion of the community but they contribute much the same as everyone else.

Thank you so much for judging me on a gay stupid flag. I randomly picked that one.

pro tip: you can't

they could wash our dicks

Could be but ultimately won't. They are too volatile for anything productive. Its better to just let them rot or deport them.

Even the black people who fight in the military to protect your racist asses right to say this racist shit?

I get really good weed from a black guy

I'd rather make them work until death happens, I don't want them to reproduce there. They would smash rocks uselessly until there's no more of them, throw Abos in too

if you are offended your iq is too low. prove me wrong.

have u bought from a white guy asshole?

The inventor of the Super Soaker is pretty cool guy t.b.h.

Since we can't get them to get a job, they can work as slaves for the state. Free labor is a good way to deal with minorities.

we wuz kangz

>prove me wrong

Easy.

>the most descent black man video games has ever produced
>that ending tho

I wish Lee was my father, and Im not even black.

look at his head senpai. You can tell hes not all groid. The shape of the chin, the proportions of the face, the obvious size of the nose. Id venture to say he has several white ancestors mixed into that chocolate complexion and he managed to hit the jackpot and unlock the better parts of those genetic traits.

Usually when you find a well-to-do black he contains a considerable amount of white DNA.

4 years later and I can still choke up thinking about it.

Yeah

They are. So now please call Brussels and make them take them back, we might be at nukepoint to take them in but that doesn't make Germany any bigger. We're running out of space and the whole of Ethiopia is supposed to move here next year.

#NotAllBlackPeople

It's like saying all white people are useful to society. Instead on fixating on race, how about fixating on actions, attitudes, etc.

>Prove me wrong
*Insert magical thinking here*
*Insert Hollywood magical negro here*
*Insert "I have a nigger friend.." here*

Rock music
Jazz music
Soul music

and yes, Hip Hop music

Blacks have their problems, but they know how to do music.

Pic related

ok,emanuel.

Are thousands of violent crimes every year worth the small handful of smart ones?