Which one of you guys was this?

Also, this gathering was absolutely terrible. Why was everyone so antsy to fight and turn on each other?
streamable.com/ypye0

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVE1ZjoiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=sQvems_m7wQ
streamable.com/ypye0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

who are those cucks telling him to get out, thought this was america, that dumb dyke and her beta orbiting 7ft friend and manlet chokeholds are pussies

can we put a stop to pepes, black suns, and swastikas?

keep it on twitter, looks awful irl

More fighting between brothers.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9xVE1ZjoiC8

Oathkeepers. Good goys that were brainwashed in the military and now are loyal soldiers for the establishment/left. Famously defended rioters in Ferguson when nigs attempted to burn the city down after law and order hurt their feelings.

Definitely traitors.

This is fucking embarrassing.

>Ima oath keeper
>I swore to protect the constitution
>I take muh oath more seriously than anything in this world
>get your free speech outta here punk!

What a cringy faggot. I know you're reading this so get a job you fucking ugly loser, before you turn more people against right wing ideology by spouting memes IRL

To be fair, captain autism shouting "WHAT ABOUT THE MEMES" doesn't help the cause.

>what about duh memes!
This is the face of Sup Forums. Some guy spent hours hand painting wojaks and pepes to show off in public.

Who gives a shit (I agree with you). Bottom line is he has the right to say whatever the hell he wants on public land. Trying to shut down his free speech is the exact same thing antifa is doing, these "oath keepers" ought to fucking know better. If I was a member of that group I'd tender my resignation from them right on the spot after some shit like that. They aren't protecting any oaths to the constitution by telling someone they don't have the right to say what they want to.

It's because the people there cared about cultural heritage and preservation.

They got the feeling that meme man was a white nationalist (the pagan american flag), and was generally an autist. They were right.

Try convincing people now that you are protecting statues because you care about heritage?

Spencer's alt right is a literal psy-op. They'll study this years from now.

Wow, angry leftists attack a poor autistic man? How disgusting

The guy was cringey as fuck, but that video literally made me mad seeing all those people trying to shut down this guys freedom of speech. That in it self should be a crime to shutdown someones freedom of speech through violence. They should all be arrested.

No joke, it's the guy in this Mouthy Buddha video

youtube.com/watch?v=sQvems_m7wQ

Sup Forums has no face. It's an anonymous image board. Once you step out in public waving meme posters like that you're not a Sup Forumsack. Just a faggot.
You can't conduct yourself the same way in public that you would here. You need a credible persona for public life.

>Reddit spacing
>leaf
>shilling about Richard Spencer
You have to go back

There all republicans faggot, anti-fa said they were going to show up and these guys got all amped up for a confrontation and anti-fa didn't even come, bamboozled.

Jesus dude, just give it up.

>Hitler was a sensitive artist, vegetarian, and animal lover!

If this meme autist isn't going to cite the 1st amendment and rationally defend himself, then at least get a nice protective dog to keep creeps away from you.

That's an order

D&C kikes at it again.

>streamable.com/ypye0
>"What about duh memes?!"
Hahaha, Americans are so cringy wtf is this. The guy was a fruitcake but why did that guy just start trying to choke him out? LOL, fucking ridiculous. I have no idea what I just watched.