How is shooting up schools not considered terrorism?

How is shooting up schools not considered terrorism?

Because they weren't trying to spread a political/religious message they were just mental

it's not politically motivated

They weren't doing it to inflict terror upon the populace, they were doing it to kill Chads and Stacies.
Good on them.

Terrorism needs ideology

Because you're too stupid to understand the definition of terrorisim.

This wasn't politically motivated terror. It was just two nutjobs who lost the script and wanted to kill everybody. Blacks. Whites. Hispanics. Republicans. Democrats. They just hated going to fucking school. But knowing that most of Sup Forums wasn't even alive when this happened (or was 2 or 3 years old), I'm not surprised you equate this to literal terrorism because you see white guys with guns killing people. Their manifesto wasn't "shoot nazis" or "kill liberals" it was "fuck everybody, we're going to be legends."

On the topic of school shootings, why has there not been a major school shooting in the US for ages
You are slacking

This.

it should be, they were spreading the anti religious rhetoric of nihilism, the idea that life has no meaningful intrinsic value and is only full of suffering.

Ironically the manner in which they chose to manifest this idea was the very cause of the suffering they complained about.

Terrorism is a tactic used to achieve a political or military result. It's not just being scary.

This

Reality: Outreach.

/x/: School shootings didn't win people over for anti-gun legislation. In fact, it made young college males demand concealed weapons permit.

Shootings are always politically motivated.

because white autistic faggots do it

I wonder how Trump will react.

Speaking of which, anyone notice that there have been no school shooting deaths since Trump got elected? Look it up. There have been like 25 shootings but most were suicides not Columbines.

Under Obama we had one every third day.

No politics involved.

you wouldn't get it, it's american thing

Dylan and Eric did nothing wrong.

Because generally it is not for political gain. Read a dictionary!

I miss the 90's so damn much. /comfy/ as fuck in retrospect.