Why are women so afraid?

I got on this dating app, I clicked on her profile. Her username was definitely her first and last name. It said she was less than 1 mile away. I message her, give her my name and mention we might be neighbors, not sure. She proceeds to think I'm stalking her and I'm a creep.

She fucking gave away her name, and enabled location services and thinks some guy who notices it is following her. I look like a borderline normie chad.

I'm so fucking angry at all these fucking kike liberal professors teaching women that rape is just around the corner. Fuck this country so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EFnJMPQow7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how'd the rape go?

fuck off antifa masked kike

>I got on this dating app
>I message her
>I'm a creep

You forgot to say you were rich.

I don't know. The internet has a way of making people paranoid. I'm a married woman for 15 years, so I bypassed the whole dating app craziness. Sorry you're having trouble meeting "women". Instead of cruising dating apps. sign up for local volunteer work. Might meet someone doing that. United way . com.

And when she EXPECTS a diamond bracelet....?

Should've raped her. Or asked if it was roleplay and proceeded to roleplay as a creeper stalker.

Yeah great, volunteer work, so I can try to hit up the bull nose pierced antifa cunt who wants me exterminated and paying her my hard earned $$$ so we can both have ((((equality))))) in the work force. I'd rather "cruise" through that place with a dodge challenger.

This is a good idea, I'm just going to start asking these women if they have some strange fucking fetish.

Well aren't you a little sweetheart!

Looks like the Jews interfered with you getting laid and this isn't your fault at all.

You aren't fooling anyone with your fucking Gadsen flag you cunt shill. Go make sure your husbands chastity cage for this dick is nice a tight. Make sure to change the newspaper in his cage before Tyron comes over.

Get lost Ahckmed

>muh rape culture!

>muh narrative

get over yourself retard, you're a sperg and you acted like a creep.

It doesn't matter if she hands over the information and you're technically right or whatever, the world isn't full of borg.

When you lead with explaining how you're right near her, you can come off like a complete freak, which you clearly are as evidenced by your lack of comprehension of the situation.

Also you're a babbling moron, it's the fucking nightly news that has been drumming rape and murder into everybody's heads for decades, and you are very clearly prone to the exact same type of vapid sensationalism.

Sucks to suck buddy.

BECAUSE YOU ARE AN UGGO
If you were good looking she'd wanted you to come over and fuck her senseless.

GET REDPILLED FAGGOT
/thread

Women all know what men expect, get in then get the fuck out.

>muh rape culture!!

your first mistake was using a dating app in the first place

Meet some girls at church and related events.

stop raping me with your words

she is not afraid, she just doest find you attractive, you dweeb..
if u were a 10/10 chad, she d be all over your dick even if you were actually stalking here.. it would be "cute"..
but if u aint chad, its just "creepy"..
wake up..

*her

>muh projecting

get real, retard

I'm not watching your faggot youtube link, go wait for your league of legends queue to pop you fucking beta faggot

seems like this little bitch loves sucking on that blue pill

dude calm down

relax

you sperg

>Foaming at the mouth
>Cheeto dust flying everywhere

Don't use dating apps, OP. Utter trash. The girls you'll find on there are, on average, the same ones you see with 500 selfies on their other social media profiles.

Instead, carry on with your life, be productive, be positive. Don't fear rejection, and don't fear patience.

Reminder to all, you don't have to give away your location every time you open your mouth. Normies are fools about this. They've got to live in the spotlight. They don't even think about it as a desire to live in the spotlight. It just fails to occur to them that they might do anything else.

show us a profile pic of yourself or gtfo

Oh. Cool.

Me on the left

>getting this upset over a roastie denying you some pussy
lmaoing @ ur lyfe brah

i bet you're an ugly, acne ridden beta faggot

Should have invited her to sleep on your couch and made her some eggs

Post your pic then, "Chad". You probably look like dogshit and conduct yourself like an autist.

It's true, man. She probably didn't think he was attractive. Shit happens. You just need to learn that women are fickle and keep trying until you finally find one who's willing to melt over your dick. Unless you're a fat disgusting manlet, in which case you're going to have a terrible life.

Gib

>dating apps
Fucking pick up girls at a mate's party, cunt. It's the only formula for good relationships, because there's already some common ground between the two of you.

you are most certainly not looking like a chad if she thinks what you said lead to stalking.

You know the rules. Tits or GTFO.

>married woman of 15 years
No thanks Pancake Patty

Hello m'lady, we may be neighbors. pls reply.

Hello m'earthling, we may be planetary neighbours. ayy lmao

My first girlfriend was like this too.
>Start dating a girl soon after I meet her.
>Want to learn about her constantly, even talk lewd some.
>Want to discuss her personal problems, and help her to overcome her challenges in life.
>Get branded as a stalker within a couple weeks, and since then I've excluded her whenever I say how many exes I have since I absolutely hate the concept I dated someone so insane.
My second gf
>Stalks me for two years.
>Don't notice since I'm too chad to think about this stuff.
>Immediately after she finds out about the fact I'm single, she starts actively hitting on me.
>Date her based on lies.
>"Sure I'd be open to marrying you."
>We're practically engaged at this point, but it's still a LDR. I've never been to her house.
>Go on vacation with mom for my birthday and buy her a souvenir since she didn't come.
>She gives me the wrong address because she doesn't trust me to know where she lives to mail my fucking snowglobe.
>Says I'm a pervert for lewdly teasing her from time to time on chat (even though I never tried to sext her)

All my girlfriends since then have been pretty cool relative to the "HE'S STALKING ME!!!" type.

You've clearly never had a woman call you a stalker, or been stalked.

You've never had a woman rub her face into a window to get a better view of your awesome body. You've never had women fawn over you and trace your steps.

And you've never been called that kind of creep.

Talk to her normally. You may want to consider how to engage a woman without creeping her out. Look, society is society. It's like a ball game, play by the rules. Learn how to pour honey in their ears. You have work to do, son.

She only said that because you are ugly and look poor in your photos. If you update your profile, she won't think you're a creep but rather someone that can fuck her food and buy her things.

>this level of projection

>this level of delusion
nigga you dont need to lie on the internet. you sound like a 14 year old kid.