Explain this, Sup Forums

Why are right-wingers so violent?

As the user in the same last thread said

>You have to take out 9/11 in order to prove your point, which means you have already lost.

Now kys OP.

>source: Anti-Defamation League: Fighting Anti-Semitism and Hate

It's my assumption that a religious organisation has a vested interest and may be lying.

*only counts 2007-2016
**definition of extremism open to our views only

Al Qaeda and other Islamic fundamentalists are also right-wing, just like Christian fundementalists are.

Probably because everything is right-wing to the ADL.

They list all white mass shooters as right wing

>1% muslims
>24% of murders
Nice

I'm guessing they define "right-wing" in the loosest possible terms.

>IMPLYING ISLAMISTS ARENT FAR RIGHT WING

Uh huh, are you a faggot on a regular basis?

Are these the same people who said Hillary would win the presidential election?

>no 9/11
>no Florida faggot club shooting
>right-wing terrorism a pretty broad term

I'm genuinely curious as to who they define as "right-wing extremists". They can never seem to explain. When you question it, they'll just say "it isn't reported on because you're privileged".

Nope, radical Islam is a leftist ideology

The fagocaust in Orlando is not considered as Islamic terrorism.

>everything I don't like is right wing

Why are left wingers so violent?

Where's Jewish extremist kike?

Radical Islam is as far-right as you could possibly get, dumb shit.

clearly bait. all intelligence from the left is drifting into oblivion.

just the fucking orlando shooting alone is more than any "right wing extremist" attacks during that time. What the fuck kind of study is this? lmao

Of course not. They define right-wing as violent. Thus 100% of violence comes from right-wingers. Mudslimes are all right-wing after all, and the only left-wing extremists are actually right-wing false-flaggers.

Well, technically right wing white males are only like, 10-15% of the population. Even less if you're only looking at straight christian white males.

>Source: Anti-Defamation League

if Christian fundamentalism is right-wing, then so is Islamic fundamentalism. Their beliefs are very similar.

It's a mix of left and right, muslims have all kinds of rules that force them to help the poor (poor muslims, not non-believers) etc.

it seems to just be "trust us goy"

Sure: it's a lie.

>ignores 9/11

Thanks ADL!

>Christian fundamentalism is right-wing

Islam is all about equality among muslims. There's nothing right wing about it. It's a socially authoritative left wing ideology
Now kys

Not more violent. Just more competent at killing.

This is dishonest diminishing of the white category. Murders by Muslims are also only male so if you're going to diminish the numbers like that, you'd have to consider Muslims as less than a percent.

>Why are right-wingers so violent?
>Probably an antifa OP

Christianity and Buddhism also preach equality among believers, faggot.

>Source: ADL

I'd bet money that the Orlando Nightclub shooting is included in the "right wing" numbers seeing as it was an "anti-gay mass shooting" rather than Islamic terrorism according to our government

>source
>Anti-Defamation League

living in an echo chamber.

Yes, in the eyes of God. They don't preach enforcing it through government, stupid braindead faggot

>Yes, in the eyes of God. They don't preach enforcing it through government

Same in Islam. Which Islamic country practices egalitarianism? They have far more rigid hierarchies, especially among the sexes.

>Anti-Defamation League

But you're complaining about "Islam," so you need to include all Muslims if you are going to blame the the whole religion.

Meanwhile, when it comes to right wing extremists, no one blames all white people, they blame cis, straight, white, (usually christian but not always) male right wingers. Thus, you only count that small subset.

When people say "Not all men!" it's true, because people aren't talking about all men, they're talking about men like you.

Right winger extremists shoot straighter and target people. Left wing extremists use bombs on buildings and equipment. The number of domestic terror attacks committed by left wing extremists far outstrips those committed by right wing extremists. They have different targets.

>Source: Anti-Defamation League
might as well say >Source: My Ass

>mfw they say Dylan Roof was a right wing extremist because he was racist and """""racists are the extreme of the right wing"""""

If you whittle down categories far enough you can paint whatever picture you want. That graph ignores terrorism by foreigners (it says domestic in the title bar) and ignores violence that can be miscategorized as other motives. When a gang terrorizes an inner city neighborhood they don't call it terrorism because they aren't thought of politically by the people tracking stats.

This

If the only source is the ADL, then the statistics maybe me biased in one way or another. Cross referencing the statistics is a must when studying sources that are possibly biased. Just like taking information from the heritage foundation may be compromised by bias.

If purity of some kind (ethnicity for nazis) is considered a right philosophy, then the same goes for muslims have liberal views when considering religious or cultural purity.

this normie tier shit has to be from 2010

Can anyone find the raw data that the ADL is using to generate this figures?

I see nothing on their website.

>9/11 terrorist
>domestic

You know what domestic means?

Well, the pilots we're raised and trained here.

pretty much

Guarantee they called Omar Mateen a right-wing extremist

Lol @ them choosing a 9 year period right before Obama is in power until the end of his term. Of course leftists aren't going to commit terrorist attacks because they're in power. Go back to the 70s and you will see leftist terrorists. Days of rage anyone?

roasties BTFO