Refugee painted as a hero, far-right dude ignored

A dude wearing far-right fashion provided first aid to a victim of Friday's stabbing attack by an Islamic refugee in which 8 were wounded and 2 died. Another refugee stands by.

The media has made a huge story about the other refugee helping the victims, painting him as a hero, while completely ignoring the white guy.

Please help me spread this.

Finnish helpers pictured, official version of the story claims immigrants were helping the victims

wait there was a stabbing?
shit
I was caught up in the barcelona happening, and missed the france happening and the germany happening

Fucking Europe I swear to God. Get your shit together

In English

Now fucking tell me kikes don't control the media.

How redpilled is your average Finn?

Will True Finns win the next election because of this?

Most Finns want to close the borders to refugees.

They always do this whenever a brown stands near an accident he is a hero while ignoring whites

Bump against the bullshit. Thor is a hero.

Finns are pretty redpilles, compared to the other Scandinavians. Having communists start a bloody civil war and then invade you twice will do that. My GF is a Finn and she is so redpilles that she is moving back to Finland to be with her people (Something I helped convince her to do, because a Finnish womb is a rare thing that shouldn't be wasted on me, no use diluting such a rare and unique bloodline).

Please help me make a story out of this.

Give me a picture of the perpetrator , finnbro

BUMB

P*
Sorry, I had a stroke writing that

BUMP. This needs attention. It will undermine the media.

BUMP for fuck's sake

COME ON!

>far-right fashion
have we really come to this point?

Media worldwide = cancer

odds are he was just looking for a chance to steal her purse

No full frontal face shot?

Finnish median is pretty (((((tolerant)))), it seems