*sips tea*

*sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

woah, really makes me think

The bronze would at least match her nigger skin

woah

>broke the law to kill white people
lol

Checked.

top chek

>lesbian nigger breaks the law to get a chance to kill Americans

>Williams married, but it ended disastrously when her husband stole her money and a team of horses. Williams had him arrested.
>In September 1893, a doctor employed by the U.S. Pension Bureau examined Cathay Williams. Despite the fact that she suffered from neuralgia and diabetes, had had all her toes amputated, and could only walk with a crutch, the doctor decided she did not qualify for disability payments.
like pottery

Czech'd
Also on second thought, give her a statue.

id tear that shit down within a week.

Did any slaves fight in the southern armies

If the blacks don't steal it and melt down the metal first

Yes, alot actually.

Just goes to show that nothing good comes from Africa.

Quite a lot. Most were forced but some freed slaves who owned slaves fought.

Lets tear down a statue of a respected tactician general to replace it with some random grunt because zhe conforms to todays identity politics.

Really makes me think

Stop trying to be british you filthy murican

If you erected a statue of slave-owning freedman, would it get torn down?

Inatead of destroying 100+ year old art, how about just build your own fucking statue?

>Basically a black version of the Disney movie Mulan

Of course it would...

The way black people wear their hair is the only way for me to tell if they are buck or sow.
Seriously, cover their hair and guess male or female.

just thinkin this. funny enough, mulan gets the occasional SJW hate treatment

I'm all for it, I think we should find a notable one and crowdfund it in a way that the ignorant fucks think he was some black hero, then after erected let it be known he was a black slave owner.

When people make a decision between life and death most will choose the first one and will also gladly take a shit on ideology (especially slaves whom were raised without a proper education).

White people would tear it down

>MFW watching the judeo-burger empire rip itse

At least they're being transparent. The entire statue thing is about white replacement.

Of course, the civil war was a war of defense against aggresion
If you'd live in virginia there was no other solution than to fight, because if you lost they would have burn your city

Hurricanes kill more niggers than any other race LOL

I was just thinking this

FPBP

>She could serve.

So monuments are now about making shit up that never happened and not making altars to our real heroes and great people?

Go on 1984, this is just the beggining of the end of our FREEDOM!

I mean if you were enslaved by the southerners (or anyone really) you'd break the law to stop it. Unless, you're a weakling that would rather live under someone else.
>Anything and everything black people do is to spite the white man.

But she fought on which side?

>Impressed (made a forced slave of the North) during the Civil War to dig ditches and fill latrines and other menial labor
>enlisted AFTER the civil war was over
>immediately had to be hospitalized
>constantly had to be hospitalized
>eventually kicked out

no new statue. confederates or nothing, take your pick.

It's not hard to guess

Proofs she existed that isn't Wikipedia?

BASED

>fill latrines
Shitty job.

Thiiiiiiis!

Also, I nominate this shifty jew nigger

I started a thread

As if a Nigger would be capable of doing that.

sipping tea but beer

am sry for you

Lets put up a statue for her.

I'm fine with that. I'm fine with talking about putting up more statues. I'm AGAINST touching any that are up right now. Everyone should be.

A Republican fighting the Democrats. Yes - how people forget history when it suits them.

So eh, why is that African Arab slave trade still a thing? They're fine with that because white people aren't owning them?

>Cathay Williams was born in Independence, Missouri to a free man and a woman in slavery, making her legal status also that of a slave. During her adolescence, Williams worked as a house slave on the Johnson plantation on the outskirts of Jefferson City, Missouri. In 1861 Union forces occupied Jefferson City in the early stages of the American Civil War. At that time, captured slaves were officially designated by the Union as "contraband," and many were forced to serve in military support roles such as cooks, laundresses, or nurses. At age seventeen, Williams was impressed into serving the 8th Indiana Volunteer Infantry Regiment, commanded by Colonel William Plummer Benton.
>For the next few years, Williams traveled with the 8th Indiana, accompanying the soldiers on their marches through Arkansas, Louisiana, and Georgia. Cathay Williams was present at the Battle of Pea Ridge and the Red River Campaign. At one time she was transferred to Little Rock, where she would have seen uniformed African-American men serving as soldiers, which may have inspired her own interest in military service. Later, Williams was transferred to Washington, D.C., where she served with General Philip Sheridan's command. When the war ended, Williams was working at Jefferson Barracks.
>Despite the prohibition against women serving in the military, Cathay Williams enlisted in the United States Regular Army under the false name of "John Williams"on November 15, 1866
>Shortly after her enlistment, Williams contracted smallpox, was hospitalized and rejoined her unit, which by then was posted in New Mexico. Possibly due to the effects of smallpox, the New Mexico heat, or the cumulative effects of years of marching, her body began to show signs of strain. She was frequently hospitalized. The post surgeon finally discovered she was a woman and informed the post commander. She was discharged from the Army by her commanding officer, Captain Charles E. Clarke on October 14, 1868.

I love it. Replace people who have positively effected the hearts and minds of people with.... I don't know, fucking Pokemon that have the abilities you like. It's great; the left will be eaten by liberals and the right in less than a year

In other words, she didn't volunteer during the civil war, she was actually more or less enslaved by the Notth. After the war she decided to join up and was stationed in New Mexico, so likely the only action she would have seen was against the Noble Red Man or La Raza.

Oh, and she couldn't cut it physically and was discharged. A true hero for today's left!

There's already a statue. At least we know who to go for after Lenin.

So, in other words, completely useless and a drain on the Union war effort...

>so ugly everyone thought she was a man

> Breaks the law to join the army
> Instantly gets smallpox and constantly hospitalized
> Very likely caused entirely due to her not getting the necessary checks due to trying to hide her sex
> Gets rightfully discharged from the army after discovery of her sex

So a complete drain on resources and a risk to those around her.

Sheboon posing a man.
Not exactly a stretch.

>Despite the prohibition against women serving in the military, Cathay Williams enlisted in the United States Regular Army under the false name of "John Williams"on November 15, 1866
The war was over by the time she joined.

Yes, and more Indians fought for the Confederacy than the Union

Nashville bitch

>> Breaks the law to join the army
>> Instantly gets smallpox and constantly hospitalized
>> Very likely caused entirely due to her not getting the necessary checks due to trying to hide her sex
>> Gets rightfully discharged from the army after discovery of her sex
>So a complete drain on resources and a risk to those around her.

LJL just like 95% of sheboons in uniform in THE CURRENT YEAR

She truly did her race proud

A statue to Anthony Johnson?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)