New way to troll Antifa / Alt left

What is we organized "free speech" rallies around the country. They need to be labeled "free speech", i think, because that means "hate speech" to lefties. Wait for the huge reaction and build up, then when the rally happens, just talk about non controversial topics like "Dinosaurs never lived with humans", or "the earth goes around the sun", or "milk is good for you". It would be fun to make the, travel around the country and protest this kind of stuff.

sure go for it.

Where should we organize the first one

Ive had similar ideas, but instead of us organizing, just spread rumors about any of the currently planned or ongoing rallies, that they are "nazi rallies" disguised to look like normal rallies. Watch libshits freak out and shut down their own cities.

That is a good point, there really doesn't even need to be a real rally. You could just advertise the rally.

Something needs to be memed to push them over the edge.

This is a brilliant idea and one I've seen proposed on several forums. Great minds think alike!

This is pretty much what happened in Boston, there was no right-wingers there, the retards attacked their own without knowing it. Pic related, the "nazis".

Good odds for any Spartan against the foreign hoardes.

We should just organize fake rallies. Like hype the shit out of it then not go. Then maybe like every 10th we all show up

I think a goal should be to have antifa waste their time and money and to expose as many normies as possible to them. I was thinking along the lines of having antifa protest college graduation or something, but that isn't for a while yet.

I'm brown and I'd love to help but I'm in Australia.

Gotta do it in the heart of Commiefornia

I think this would work and all you need is to just retweet and like to help spread disninfo

I thought of another topic, "We love and respect our grand parents / elders". I would love to see antifa protest against that.

Too bad its too late to meme up a literal protest against the racist sun that only lets itself become black every 60 years

I have an idea:
We should send eric clanton letters. Say that you support him and LARP as antifa. Tell him that you have been in prison (for fighting police/nazis) and name a real prison and give him some 'useful advice' for prison. Like keep your chin up and look everyone straight into the eyes. Call everyone whos talks to you a punk (thats what inmates call each other). Tell them your bisexual (eric clanton is really bi) so no one will rape you because you would enjoy it. Speak out against the racists whites and the AB in prison so the blacks and mexicans will protect you because they are 70% of the inmates.
Maybe he's dumb enough to believe it. I mean he's a comunist and an antifa fag so he's dumb as fuck

I heard an idea that was more funny than anything good.
Could we meme them into having drumpf Art of the Deal book burning events?

Not that itd change anything, just another fun comparison of them to literal nazis

Instead send him mail claiming to be proud of his actions and ask for advice on how to further the cause.

Also, post Antifa flyers in the target area with the date and the time of the 'Nazi Rally' calling people out to attack it in order to generate awareness and lend it legitimacy.

Could work. I've been trying to avoid social media though.

I like the idea of spoofing events because it's a little less money in Soros' coffers.

Fake left win cries for help at every rally

Alt left? Since when did this come in to existence? I know this is bad politics but the horseshoe theory is becoming a self-fulfilling prophecy.