What were woman like in the 80s, 90s? Were they as bad as as they are now?

What were woman like in the 80s, 90s? Were they as bad as as they are now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/usGQjN87BUA
youtu.be/ZpUYjpKg9KY
youtube.com/watch?v=qyVSKydUxKk
youtube.com/watch?v=8LimHXfavgw
archive.is/1rlHz
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd4SJVsTulc
youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=294s
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They were just as bad but they at least tried to hide it.

Society's women are only as good as the men

90s women were spunky and listened to Shoegaze while wearing denim overalls and backwards baseball caps.

80s women had goofy hair and did alot of cocaine.

They're in their 30s, 40s and 50s now. Just ask them.
lol that reminds me of a generational meme from my teen years. "Hippies were so cool. But old people are so lame" w/o realizing the old ppl of that day were the hippies of the 60s

Here's what your typical boys and girls were like in the late 80s/early 90s
youtu.be/usGQjN87BUA

90s was really good senpai.
00s was also really good, but in a weird surreal pre-1984 kind of way... 00s was all about that post 9/11 world imo

Here's what your typical boys and girls were like late 90s
youtu.be/ZpUYjpKg9KY

Watch the movie Valley Girl

They are 100 times worse now

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT

In the 90s in England they were degenerate as fuck.

Silly but for the most part modest. They didn't start vamping still slut wear became popular in early 2000's and oh yea, the Clinton blow job in the Oval Office is a major landmark signaling a turn for the worse.

women always were garbage

Women un the 80s weren't as hypergamous as now you could get sex much easier back then
t. 40

no they weren't things are getting progressively worse. my father took my mother's virginity, same with my grandfather and my great grandfather, both my mother and grandmother were fairly popular and attractive and didn't go out and party and get wasted and burn coal like a modern young girl would. things are getting really bad in society really fast too

Angsty but passive, best remembered by their now outdated sentiments that grunge and rock was how they would get sexed. ...like this, and no doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=qyVSKydUxKk

48 here. No, they were still fucking stupid but social media has utterly destroyed them. It's like a fucking atom bomb and it's wiping out the society that existed before.

They weren't as agressive, off-hand... they were good people. Their haircuts in the 80s were fucking awful... how the hell I could fuck chicks with the big perms beats me. Also they tended to not shave their bushes as much then.

song works better now than when it came out

IDoesn't it though.
Also, I was listening to Veruca Salt for the first time in years yesterday and here you are linking them today
That video actually works though, that's from 97 I believe?
This one is from a few years earlier and you can really see the difference in style from early to mid 90s
youtube.com/watch?v=8LimHXfavgw

What were woman like in the 1880s, 1890s? Were they as bad as as they are now? LOOK AT THIS WHORE

she probably fucked 1 or 2 guys and was the town whore

BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP

The Madonna Material Girl years of the 80s is when it all went really bad. There was a good article on the Apex Fallacy which has been scrubbed from the interwebs. In the comments boomers who were still in the dating scene at the time all but gave up on western women.

Ask your mum.

This is TERRIFYING.

archive.is/1rlHz

Women have always been the same, but the difference is the media and education systems weren't nearly so aggressive with the degenerate and anti-white, anti-male, anti-Western propaganda. Women have always been emotional thinkers and very impressionable i.e. easy to brainwash, but you can't blame them for their nature. All the blame should go to the elites for taking advantage of them.

However, we do need to recognize that women's brains aren't built to be rational and logical long-term thinkers like men, and stop giving them the same rights as men when they will only abuse those rights to destroy society far more than men. Women are like innocent children, and they deserve the same rights as children, but that includes being loved like children, so don't hate them for what they are.

>No social media
What do you think?

Look, they didn't write this shit down in books that are thousands of years old for nothing. Women have ALWAYS been this way. Jesus Christ, the opening story of the Torah is about a woman being stupid.

Worse, the 80s was all about money and snow parties...

> snow parties

>What were woman like in the 80s, 90s?
Bad for sure

>Were they as bad as as they are now?
Bad for sure

>A frail, elderly woman approached me Saturday morning as I stood on the steps in front of our sanctuary, crying, to tell me that while she was Roman Catholic, she wanted to stay and watch over the synagogue with us. At one point, she asked, “Why do they hate you?” I had no answer to the question we’ve been asking ourselves for thousands of years.

It's like one of us wrote it. OT though, make a thread with it, it's hilarious.

don't tell me this old anons...
I don't want to hear it

It was before social media. There was no "trading up" in the sense there is now using checkboxes to find the perfect match. You hollered at females, got number, hit them up for drinks having already talked about fucking by phone, and got laid.

They're all divorced now if that tell's you anything.

this kind of bad?
youtube.com/watch?v=Sd4SJVsTulc

I graduated high school in 1999 and culturally women weren't that different. They were very degenerate and materialistic. The one thing that I have noticed is the women physically mature faster now. When I was 15, the 15-year-old girls looked closer to 12 than they did to 18. Now I see high school girls with their parents at the grocery store and they look like they are in their early to mid-twenties.

How do you feel about that? Shits fucked. See a girl you think is really cute in public with her friend, go and talk to her and it turns out she's 14. Christ

*sniff sniff*

>social media has utterly destroyed them.
This is true of all people. In the old days, TV and newspaper created a consensus reality. Today, a single primary outlet and it's feeder sources of selfies and bullshit news is algorithmically destroying society.

They absorb the testosterone from the sperm of the boys that fuck them in the ass in middle school.

do fags do this as well?

Women are particularly affected because of their greater need for approval. Social media is poison for them. If there were only men, social media wouldn't exist. (Nor would Christmas.)

Yes that is how super AIDS was created.

Probably true on both accounts.

Heres what women were like in the 80s, even at 1am in a 7-11 women were still dignified and QT

youtube.com/watch?v=RYbe-35_BaA&t=294s

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Technology, mainly smart phones and social media - kikebook, pinterest, tumblr etc has made them 20x's worse.

Watch some 80's movies. People were much more normal back then. People treated each other like people, mentioning the baseball game or some shit. Watch Benny Hill. The feminist movement has created a generation of angry women.

No, fairly recently women contracted this Jewish virus called radical feminism and toxic lesbianism. Now women will vote for anything the Jews propose.

Naah, men are just huge pussies these days. Thank urban metrosexuals for all this.

> Watch some 80's movies

Do you realize how deep your view of reality has been distorted by the media if you automatically refer back to movies as a picture of what society was like? Hello, McFly. Think.

>Fratboy douchebag nu-metal
Oh God

The media and feminism is dominated by woman hating trannies. This is all by design.

Went to high school from 96-99. Never saw a girl with pink/blue/purple dyed hair in a high school of 2000 kids the whole time. The fatties didn't seem very angry, and they weren't so numerous. No activism or whining to the principal about being offended by every stupid little thing. It was still an oblivious propaganda hellhole that raised many auspicious portents about where we'd be today.

I guess the difference is that you'd want to slap the teachers more back then. Now you'd want to slap the students more. I think the teachers are horrified, but it's far too late to object. They had no idea what they were participating in, and now they can spend the rest of their careers walking on eggshells.

90s weren't some golden age with high school girls. It was just less overtly everyday shitty than today.