Is "I'm not racist I have black friends" a good argument?

Is "I'm not racist I have black friends" a good argument?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5MddkFsEyQM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm a racist and I don't have black friends so probably

People who aren't racist don't know or care what colours their friends are.

I prefer black slaves am I racist

Only acceptable "black" friend.

youtube.com/watch?v=5MddkFsEyQM

Look at dudes eyes. Are they smoking a blunt? What is this degeneracy

In Canada we do t even see colour

All are equal

You can be someone's friend and still accept their inferiority. Or has no one had that one stupid / ugly /short friend?

Also racism and race-realism is two things that jews are trying to conflate into one. Realizing that different races are good at different things and adapting society to those differences will help everyone. Measure to correlation.

I prefer, "I'm not racist, my maid is a negro."

>Or has no one had that one stupid / ugly /short friend?

I'm beginning to suspect I might be that friend.

if its true.

This is one of those arguments liberals project onto white people

Considering blacks are the biggest racist, then you would be one.

Don't worry. If it's any consolation, the people in your life don't even really consider you a friend!

Underrated

Is "please dont kill my tyrone fuck my wife instead" a good argument?

Being part of BLM doesnt even work for white people

yes. why would they be your friends if you had some sort of inherent dislike of them

A better argument is I don't care if you think I'm racist or not, so you can fuck yourself.

You don't need to prove your lack of racism to anyone.

I would say so.
I mean I like seeing the extinction of the white race but I have white friends that I'm cool with.

It's a cultural issue, there are plenty of respectable black people, but there are far more niggers who feel the need to thug out. I know a black ex-military school teacher who builds wine racks in his free time, he finds black culture to be detrimental to black Americans, and he is right-wing as all fuck. I've done work on his house for him, he bought us food, invited us to come over whenever we wanted, and is an upstanding dude. That all being said, I live right across from welfare housing and it wouldn't bother me a bit to see all those niggers, their white heifer girlfriends, and 5+ kids all lynched.

Why wouldn't it be?
Racists don't typically have bla-
Thank you for being honest.

>You have to be totally colorblind in order to be considered "not racist"
Not entirely true. You can note their skin color and be aware of their different upbringing and culture. In fact, you probably should. Leftists are wrong for thinking all black people need help or they'll die. Right wingers are wrong for thinking all black people are destined to be losers. Both sides look down on black people - don't let anyone tell you otherwise. It's really only the chill centrists that put effort into treating everyone equally. Everyone else will treat a minority like a bargaining chip. IE: token black friends/members, diversity hires etc

Don't deny friendship based on race. Don't force friendship based on race. Race matters but not as much as some would think. Being cautious isn't racist either. You should always try to protect yourself, when in danger, no matter how your attacker looks.

I'm just so assblasted that there are people that don't understand these very basic things.

Not if you're from South America and part of the culture that imported over 80% of all slaves. Unless you're white, then SHAAAAAME!

yes, dumbfuck nigger, why would a racist concern himself with the savages whom he hates?

No, it's not. It puts you on defense, and it makes you look weak and pathetic.

Instead of trying to prove you aren't racist, tell them the only reason they're throwing buzz words at you like a retarded zombie is because if they address your argument directly they know they can't win.

Why would you need to prove you're not racist? Giving into the meme just strengthens it. People need to realize racism is the ultimate truth. The only truth that protects us. Oh boo hoo hurt feels and shit but lets not forget that niggers kill for fun.

Yes

The reason liberals hate this is because they grow up upper class and havent had much contact with blacks

Telling them about how you grew up playing smash bros with negros while they grew up attending all white schools implies that their more likely to be the racist ones

I mean kinda, what kind of extreme racist has friends from the races he hates?

I do hate niggers and stuff but I got like 2 black friends, just havent seen them in years cause I moved

This. How could you befriend a Black?

>Not if you're from South America and part of the culture that imported over 80% of all slaves
>Implying Our lefties don't repeat this daily

>Burgers are this naive

the fact that someone can be labeled "a racist" is retarded in and of itself. even the most bleeding heart faggot liberal surely has had a racist thought at some point in xir life

no, I'm a racist and I have black friends.

Those are some ugly dogs.

no, because you are explaining yourself.

You are put into a defensive position, always having to qualify yourself to someone else. It makes you look weak and childish, like you are being scolded by a teacher.

The left doesn't care if you are racist or not. They are completely obsessed with power plays. Imagine a lawyer trying to beat up an up and coming intern socially. That's what they are doing.

The left cares more about the appearance of strength and virtue than actual substance. They are literally the grand wizard in the Wizard of Oz, great and terrible but weak when discovered, giving gifts already achieved by those that searced for him.

You guys really need to look up Alinsky's Rules for radicals, posted here from wikipedia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals

If you notice, if you develop an actual concrete character and focus in your life these rules are fucking meaningless and will not work on you. But for the vast majority of people they are effective.

No,there is no contradiction between racism and having black friends

You should be racist even if you have black friends. It's just a normal defense mechanism

I'm a racist and one of my best friends is black. He's a self hating black guy though so I guess it doesn't count

I'm pretty racist I guess but I can still interact with black people and be friendly but I generally prefer not. I've even had a mullato gf (and ironically enough she hated black people too as black women who date white men often do).

Those are bats.

I have black friends but I still feel they are genetically inferior.

Bats are made of wood.

Can I get a fucking amen?
There is no such thing as "black friend"

Of course it is. I choose to spend my free time with members of another race, why would I do that if I was racist?

I'm a race realist yet i still have a friend that's 1/8th negro.

That's a nice looking blunt btw.

The most racist ppl against blacks are other blacks, from my personal experience. They obviously have the most experience. Black culture has been massaged into something that hurts their communities though. We should not forget that. Gangsterism has been fostered by (((big media))). As has the "I'm a strong independent woman and I don't need no man" meme. Children need fathers, and gangster culture along with stronk independent women culture has decimated black families. So has illegal immigration, which has taken a lot of job opportunities from blacks.

I'm racist. I'm Asian. I fucking hate niggers and the white people that enable them.

I just got arrasted because I punched my black friend cuz' he said white people are bad...

>reeeeeeeeee, keep away from me, you smell like an Indian

>American thousands of miles away doesn't understand why our people chimp out
You got me. Is it because life sucks or life is too comfy? It could be either one. Our problem is "too comfy". The only people rioting here are leftists on government assistance.

I'm not sure but I find it really curious that the biggest SJW I know doesn't have any black friends.

I'm racist and I have black friends is a better argument to be honest.

>This. How could you befriend a Black?
I assume you would do it like you would try to befriend any animal: with food.
So lay down a watermelon and some fried chicken wings and take three steps back.

I think it's a good argument. I mean... if you are racist and hate a race, you wouldn't have friends of said race

Yes. It shows that you judge individuals as individuals.

yeah this

I never got this "I'm not racist I have black friends" meme. I'm racist and i dont have black friends obviously.

BLM would say "No. All white people are racist."

The white liberal mindset is that race doesn't matter, but they'll go out of their way to make sure that you know that they have a black friend or are friends with other people who are minorities. At no surprise to anyone else, that also makes them racist.

A person's skin color wouldn't even be brought up if someone truly wasn't racist.

No, I have black family members, get on my level.
Racist white people like to hide their racism by being overly friendly to black people. Most blacks are ok with racism, they're not ok with creepy smiling white people.
Hope this helps.

no, it's considered something racists use to defend themselves.

It is.
The left just wants to shut it down for "reasons."

How can you be friends with someone if you hate there race?

It's a great argument. That's why you'll probably get the shit kicked out of you for uttering it. There is literally no other response for the lefty racists.