Americans

What exactly created the culture off white trash, or rednecks?

I'm talking about wiggers, the retarded whites, like in pic related, they're not very bright unlike other whites.

Is it their ancestry? Aren't most white trash irish? I'm perplexed, we don't have this in europe.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

welfare and divorce and hormone replacement. the "cure" for diabetes was icing on the cake.

isolation
staying in your own community for generations creates the bubble

>I'm perplexed, we don't have this in europe
Surely you jest. You have 'gunas', in Portugal, chavs, in the UK, gopniki, in Russia, and so on.

Daddy wants...

rednecks live in the southern countryside, where theres a whole lotta land and a whole lot of nothing to do, so guns and beer suffice. jobs in the area don't usually have educational requirements, if any. Just manual labor for days. As a result, they become much more retarded than they already were, but they are fun to get fucked up with

what about chavs? What about the entirety of eastern Europe? What about bait?

Shit that's true.

Why do they turn this way, just low iq?

>we don't have this in europe.

Is about time for you to leave your cuckshed more often friendo

>tfw no white trash MILKIES

Some people are smart, some are stupid. These are still our people. Stop trying to divide whites. We all need to be on the same side on the day of the rake and rope.

Most white trash are english colonial descent. The smart Americans are German or Norwegian.

Do you have proof for that?

It's only the most rural areas, and it's largely a culture issue. They don't believe in planning things out (ie, education, bills, etc).

You can look at the schools and see they're still not as dumb as the niggers in Atlanta or Montgomery etc.

Ancestry is probably Irish/English. But they still don't dip below retarded.

Mtv

Yes the 1980 census and many early censuses pre 1980 and colonial times. White southerners are english stock from the founding of america. Most white Americans actually descend from immigrants that arrived between 1820 and 1920. These are your Germans Norwegians and Swedes.

>we don't have this in europe

The Eternal Anglo strikes again.

those tits

damn

glad im not the only one who thought he was retarded

/myguy/ won, keep crying

the fuck you don't

Big titties on the right is scrumptious, I would make white trash babies with her. She could be a sister wife, wifey #1 is wore out.

low iq, environmental factors (low income, shit housing, toxic people) along with having a one in a million shot to get out of these areas education wise

Ehh, I'd fuck her but that's it. She's got one of those faces that you just KNOW is going to turn into one of those haggard, jowly old lady faces in a decade or so. And those knockers will be sagging past her knees by then too.

Does germany have any off these kind off people?

Does sweden?

Does norway?

Ofc they do you retard....
Stop embarrassing yourself.

same as niggers. poverty and drugs.

dude, they are obviously having a party mocking redneck culture.

that day isn't ever gonna happen tho. ethno nationalists are a niche community that will never actually accomplish anything

>we don't have this in europe.

Calate caralho, sabes tu lá.

It's quite literally yankee propaganda that you are repeating. These "white trash" are intelligent, they just don't care about formal education or getting women's studies degrees. Most just want to be left alone. And it's boring in the sticks. Yippy have to make your own fun so they do stupid shit to pass the time.

É óbvio seu anormal.
Acorda pa vida animal.

Also, this is obviously a themed party for Halloween or something.

Fds meu ganda camelo é óbvio porquê?

Há burros em todo o lado mas eu nunca pensei sequer em rednecks alemães ou holandeses.

> (OP)
>>I'm perplexed, we don't have this in europe
>Surely you jest. You have 'gunas', in Portugal, chavs, in the UK, gopniki, in Russia, and so on.

WTF are 'gunas' ??? Never heard this one before.

Real mass of hillbillies, yes. As all countries due to farming in the countryside. The sheit are the mtf gipsies, sub-human garbage.

Traditional white masculinity has been destroyed by feminists, so white men resort to mimicking black masculinity. You can't beat blacks at their own game, so they end up faggoty white trash betas whose trailor trash wives give birth to Tyrone's baby.

>
>Fds meu ganda camelo é óbvio porquê?
>
>Há burros em todo o lado mas eu nunca pensei sequer em rednecks alemães ou holandeses.

Fdx... Vai lá à Alemanha ver um festival de polka. Sagrado Quim Barreiros.

These people are descended from scots, and if you went to scotland you would understand.

Tu és é um granda cromo oh puto -_-
Ha coisas bem melhores e produtivas para pensar...

E tu não tens chungas? Vamos a ver..

Dêm-se os dois bem caralho! Já somos poucos não nos afastemos mais ainda.

Poverty for white trash. Almost all white trash I know is extremely poor. They live in trailer parks and work at McDonald's. They are white niggers but somehow much less violent than niggers. They steal like niggers.

Redneck is just a term for rural whites, anyone can be a redneck even a leftist if they grow up in the country and work outside. Redneck can be used as a slur but it's not really one.

White people can act like retards on their time off and still function successfully outside of the house.

We are getting worse (single motherhood, etc) but we still are lightyears ahead of everyone else. We just need to continue to dejew our minds.

>Dêm-se os dois bem caralho! Já somos poucos não nos afastemos mais ainda.

é verdade, peço desculpa...

The tapwater here is disgusting

This pic reminds me of my old cellmates I jail. Good times.

Sorry, pela minha atitude bro.

Drinking from cups is so fucking gay.

Yes we do user,at least make better bait threads next time,Joaquim.

> (OP)
>Drinking from cups is so fucking gay.

Yeahh... You prefer drinkin from cocks, font you?

this looks like a college halloween costume party.

but I love the fat redhead looking at the prettier girl in the white tank top with sad envy.

Maybe just from a proper glass or bottle.

Low IQ, but combined with no more jobs as an outlet for productivity.

White trash is far from exclusive to the south. I've seen them in very part of this country.

> (You)
>Maybe just from a proper glass or bottle.

Yeah yeah... Excuses.
At least admit it, were still free from Sharia, so noone will sent you flying of a rooftop, Egyptian style.

Rednecks =/= Polka, wtf?

Diz me uma então

Fds, tens razão.

Só me estava a questionar sobre as origens destes "white trash", a realidade o que me parece é que Os Estados Unidos são o que são graças aos Alemães, Suecos, Alguns Ingleses e Noruegueses.

Vocês sabem.. Master race e tal, se substituirmos os imigrantes alemães por Portugueses ou Gregos o resultado não seria o mesmo pois não?

this. they don't look like real rednecks, white trash, or hillbillies.

there is a frat boy in the background

If it were real, there would be a boat, guns, or shit on fire.

> (You)
>Rednecks =/= Polka, wtf?
>
>Diz me uma então
>
>Fds, tens razão.
>Só me estava a questionar sobre as origens destes "white trash", a realidade o que me parece é que Os Estados Unidos são o que são graças aos Alemães, Suecos, Alguns Ingleses e Noruegueses.
>Vocês sabem.. Master race e tal, se substituirmos os imigrantes alemães por Portugueses ou Gregos o resultado não seria o mesmo pois não?

Vai jantar que tens que ir pra cama.

Como criar um partido de direita como deve de ser na Tuga.

...or all the women would have like 2 kids, clearly closer than 12 months apart

"Irish Twins"

The word redneck is what the Irish where called back in the 1800s in America because they typically worked outside and always had a redneck because of it

O Mario Machado anda a tentar criar o NOS (nova ordem social) até comenta por lá e vai a desmontrações de outros partidos de direita no norte da europa representar portugal;

>Para os curiosos

Existem imensos pretos no ISCSP, inclusive têm um "Nucleo de Estudantes Africanos" Convidam supremacistas pretos e marxistas regularmente e visto que vai começar um novo semestre em breve, quem quiser comece a pesquisar agora e em breve ajudem-me a atacá-los :)))))

Vêm como a dar-se bem até ficam bonitos?

Deixo aqui uma caralhada na mesma:

>Morte a todos os pretos! Nojentos do caralho!

The Scots-Irish

My first get yay

Fdx mas o Mario Machado é um conas com ar de retardado, e discurso não muito melhor.

Essa merda no ISCSP era tranca-los na sala em que se reunirem e deitar-lhes fogo. Vergonha.

The habits, opinions, vices, and tastes of these people were decided in the same boardroom which had shaped the other cultural groups, they are given their identities by music and TV, reinforcing the stereotypes, they are not people but automations like AI but programmed by software that exists all around them.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

i miss parties

There is simply too much nigger blood in the US race...

I'm sorry but,.... it's terminal.

A redneck will make jokes and laugh at you

A nigger will rob you and attack your children at the school

A spic will decapitate you and rape your entire family

Intelligence is not everything

I lived in Southeast Georgia for a long time and these people appeared to be descended from two main nationalities: ethnic Germans and ethnic Scots. There's some incidental Irish ancestors with them, but every burger ever has a paddy great-great grandad, even niggers.

This makes sense as the two main ethnicities emigrating to Georgia and scurrying off into the woods to settle away from the English colonial capital in Savannah were Germans and Scots. The two hickest places in the SE of the state are pretty much completely populated by descendants of and everything named after Salzburger Germans in Effingham and in Brunswick. The area around Brunswick/Darien is all Scots based in Glynn/Long/McIntosh counties.

I can see all these fucks moving all over the Southeast and beyond post-revolutionary war.