Ivanka saw dead babies on the television. Do you remember what happened next...

Ivanka saw dead babies on the television. Do you remember what happened next? She pleaded with daddy to air strike that evil bad man Assad. So he did.

Now Ivanka has seen evil scary Nazis on television. So she pleaded with daddy to get rid of that nasty evil nationalist america first nazi Steve Bannon. And he did.

Welcome to a presidency where even Trumps right hand men are one Ivanka tear away from being fired, where thousands, millions, of lives might depend on just how upset Ivanka gets watching television.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/report-ivanka-trump-helped-push-steve-bannon-out-of-the-white-house/
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hmmm I wonder why hes so scared of her.

(((Ivanka))) and (((her husband))) are poison pills. The influence they have over Trump concerns me.

(((Daily Mail)))

The worst part about this is that now Ivanka will be psuedo-president and Trump won't act the way he acted during the campaign, and the media will never forgive Trump, so they won't like him either.

at least Ivanka isn't a reptilian, like Chelsea & her
Mom obviously are

People don't understand how important optics are for a president. Simply put: Ivanka's policies and strategy brings good optics and Bannon brought a cbad optics.

I agree, the kikess has to go.

>letting your manipulated children influence you

When Ivanka takes credit for these things it's always her covering for her kike husband because the truth is it doesn't matter if she gets fired she just needs Kushner in there which is why he always has her take the heat for whenever they do JEW STUFF.

>muh optics
>anti-whites are helpful user
>you should trust a backseat driving jewess president, user

So force the kike to discard his shield, he only has one of them.

She know one little secret of Daddy

Yes but it is also Trumps daughter so that's difficult plus she doesn't have her own opinions so it's hard to attack her for her opinions which could change Trumps mind.

if trump doesn't fulfill his main rally cry promises the barbarians will trump u[ an impeachment charge. I doubt they will be able to impeach but it will make his re-election more difficult.

>Ivanka did anything

user...get a fucking grip. The bitch is being jew'd

Trump is prepping Ivanka to run for the Presidency in 2020

screen cap this.

fpbp

It's almost like she has dirt on Trump that would be catastrophic if revealed

Women take credit for everything a man does.

>daddy daddy get rid of nazi steve!

Honestly I'm not even sure why Sup Forums supports Trump so much. His children are literally liberal Jews. He's the single most pro-Israel president in the history of the US. He's purged all the populist people who got him elected and completely ditched populism in his presidency. He's just a greedy Jew.

Women.

Every. Single. Time.

Ivanka is the whore of babylon and after trumps rpresidency endtimes begin , 284953767 google that number ive no time left before i lose the connection.

He is doing the same thing hillary would do!

>believing (((sources familiar with the whitehouse)))
just ignore the drama you faggots

>284953767
Beacon, Bear Mountain, Storm King, NYC in Beacon, NY, United something terrible will happen there very soon , be careful americhans! *slips back out of trancestate*

Good optics/bad optics are just how the media controls and portrays a person or situation. So it is either good press/bad press, real news or fake news. Get fucked with this "muh optics" shit and just call it what it really is, media manipulation.

4D CHESS

>it's just a prank, bro!

>we know who and we know why
>it is the same MO which keeps the rest in line (Congress, Senate all have dirt)
>it takes a huge set of balls to show for a free speech rally, and even bigger ones to tell the parasites thieving thru taxation to fuck off; but that's the discipline. The good news is: nobody gets out alive

So it wasn't Bannon or Putin pulling the strings this whole time, it was Ivanka... probably as a proxy of Kushner.

fucking kushner

This is why you don't let girls watch television. Fuck, for someone that proud of his supposed ancestry he sure sucks with both lands and fatherhood.

Women have a considerable amount of power, all she needs to do is claim that he sexuall assaulted her and his entire life is destroyed.

Reminder that IVANKIKE had a dozens or so trips with archjew pedo Epstein,ALONE, whereas Trump had 2 and ceased all contact with him after wards

Why would he have close relationship with a well known establishment figure who as the "pizza" supplier?!

sick of this cunt, didn't vote for her. she should stick to selling handbags.

He probably has

Here's what happened, OP. It was super obvious to everyone who wasn't a total retard... Even to a Slov like me it was obvious.

1) autists with tiki torches shout "jews will not replace us"
2) Drump asks Bannon WTF do I tell the journalists?
3) Bannon tells him DO NOT betray your voter base, your precious Megapedes. Say that both sides are bad!
4) Plumpfie follows Bannon advice
5) media backlash , people call Drumbf a racist and nazi appeaser
6) (((Jared))) sees this and is irate , tells Ivanka to talk to daddy Bumbf
7) (((Ivanka))) calls daddy Pumpf and cries on the phone
8) Pumpf is confused , angry at Bannon for putting him in this situation
9) Tumpf asks (((Jared))) what to do to remedy
10) Tumpf fires Bannon

tell me this is not how things went?

We had a Lumpf that was influenced by alt-right Bannon and neocon (((Jared)))

Now we have a purely neocon President

What fake sources? The fact is Bannon chose to leave because he can be a much more effective ally to Trump without the constraints of being an official politician. He can go all out now without hurting Trump's political leverage.

Or...bannon was in the WH long enough to figure out who the real enemies are. Goes back to Breitbart to inflict pain on trump enemies.

Misogynist on Pol will not vote for hillary because she is a wymen

How does it feel to be under the foot of a liberal woman, you misogynists?? And a Jewess also at that

(((sources)))

You are not doing trump any favors by pushing these shareblue concern shill threads

If personnel changed at the white house stress you out the next 8 years won't be much fun for you.

kushner is a kik, ivanka is a Jewess, trump is in over his head and 4D chess is a stupid meme,
but your drump, plumpfie,, pumpf etc etc is just a too big giveaway that .20 shekels are deposited in your account

Every dad has unconditional love for their little princess, unless they're abnormal.

being this deluded

>/ptg/tard is this stupid
It's over man Trump isn't going to do any good just cash out 4 years maybe maybe not doing more neocon shit but not doing what needs to be done to save this country
Ivanka and her kike husband have an undue amount of influence proven by their sitting in on official government meetings despite having no official positions
4years

Kek i unironically believe this. (((Kushner))) and (((Ivanka))) are going to end up ruining him if they haven't already.

This is why you can't have dynastic wealth in the US.

Also, Bannon was fired for suggesting a higher tax rate for the very rich.

>if personnel changed at the white house stress you

Except only inept leaders keep changing personnel like trump does it, he's either too stupid to pick people or he can't lead them well.

Changing your cabinet around every fucking month is the signature of a retard

But when magapede cucks are ready to blame the huge list of people getting fired instead of trump, well, no one notices until it's too late.

Lol ok ivanka go back to your clothing line

ivanka is retarded. She has daddy issues. Think about it when a girl hates her racist dad she dates a black guy. The type of person he despises

lol bad optics? you fucking moron, you think now that bannon is gone trump will get good optics?

he'll just getting shit advice from that spoiled bitch ivanka and still get shat on by the liberal press

Come on. Just how stupid are you guys? Right, so all of these big changes in the White House all revolve around Ivanka, and none of it has anything to do with the massive amount of deep State people influencing Trump through the Republican party and business world? Give me a fuckin break. You people are this stupid? Trump never had a chance to fully Implement everything that you wanted to do. He wanted to drain the swamp, well guess what? The minute he became president he realized he was swimming in the swamp and all of the swamp creatures were all around him ready to drag him under the minute he made the wrong move. The president is never in control in the United States of America. Just be glad if Trump can implement 2 of the 50 or so great ideas he wanted to implement during his tenure. They will at least throw him a bone.

Thank jews for getting rid of that BIGOT ANGRY OLD WHITE MALE

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/20/report-ivanka-trump-helped-push-steve-bannon-out-of-the-white-house/

There was an interview with some Breitbart contributor and he said after Bannon's removal, Trump's team is almost exclusively New York democrats.

Richard Spencer brought bad optics. Bannon had nothing to do with that rally.

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Give me your honest, unironic opinion, Sup Forums. Do you think Trump and Ivanka have gotten sexual?

News is trying to spin it as some sort of rift between the group..

which I dont this it is at all.

News is fake and gay.

Daddy I miss how I used to sit on your lap daddy.
Daddy would you like me to sit on your lap daddy?
Like the old days daddy I know you miss them too.
I can do real good daddy.
But first

GIVE ME BANNON'S HEADE ON A PLATE!

Ivanka is Salome, Trump Herod, and Bannon is John the Baptist.

>sources

not even high level sources?

Sources "close to Ivanka Trump"

IVANKA 2020
#HERTURN

Now there's someone who literally everyone would hate.

Signed

Time to thot patrol

what??

>Starting a sentence with people
>Simply put
Hows about you form an actual argument with points.

Some user predicted or posted a prediction from some /x/tier stuff that Ivanka will kill Trump by poisoning his food a while ago.
Am I the only one who remembers it vaguely?

And she probably has proofs

>killing her own gentile father to advance her overlord's interests
She's fully converted to Judaism.

Too early to tell, this administration is so chaotic (especially in the last month) that it's impossible to see what's going on. Which I think might be the idea.

189 Dimensional bacci ball right

::fingers in ears:: lalalalalalala

say it with me...

>MADAME

Ivanka's PMS better not trigger WW3.

She IS a Jew

DRUMPF

He resigned August 7 so no this makes no sense.

Suddenly you all believe anonymous sources just because it fits your confirmation bias. There's zero proof she had anything to do with Syria or Bannon.

according to damage control (((reports)))

dont bash fake news and then quote obvious nonsense

Ivanka is either stupid or evil.

What did they mean by this?

"Donald Trump’s controversial aide Steve Bannon was ‘pushed out’ by his daughter Ivanka and her husband because his far-Right views clashed with their Jewish faith, according to Washington sources."

"The couple have three children. A source said: ‘Jared and Ivanka helped push him out. They were concerned about how they were being viewed by the Jewish community.’

Confirmed. Ivanka is shadow president of burgerland

kike

>Welcome to a presidency where even Trumps right hand men are one Ivanka tear away from being fired, where thousands, millions, of lives might depend on just how upset Ivanka gets watching television.
She's leaving, my digis confirm

This x1000. She chose the Jew on purpose.

kek

your alpha male is nothing but a beta provider for Ivanka's liberal presidency

i bet she hasn't even touched his dick once, that's how pathetic your guy is

So you're telling me she's smart? Good deal

Doesnt the bible mention somwhere that during the end times a woman will be ruligh the most powerfullest nation in the world, and will guide or lead it into ruination?

Shut up you dumb nigger

>bannon was already going to leave after 8-12 months, confirmed when he joined Trump's administration
>hurr-durr it's ivanka
wake up people

You concern shill have got to be the most retarded being to have ever graced this board. It didn't work with the sex tape, it will not work now. Facts are right in front of your face and you still decided to be retarded.

>xcept only inept leaders keep changing personnel
Obama is inept and retarded yes. He's gone now.

>imagine a mudslime being this triggered and not killing an infidel

Even if Trump didn't rape his daughter (which is unlikely) she could always fabricate claims that he abused her as a child.

Drumpf is oficially cucked, he's on the same position as Bill Clinton (he wants to divorce Hillary but can't because she knows all his secrets and rapes)

The immigrants from reddit support him because, I don't know why, but they do.

Real Sup Forums never supported him nor Shillary.

He's not scared of her, he doesn't want to lose that tight Ivanka pussy. Sad that his leftist daughter and her gigakike husband have so much power over him. So sad!