Real talk, why aren't we working with the left to impeach Trump...

Real talk, why aren't we working with the left to impeach Trump? Haven't we all collectively agreed he's a kike controlled puppet, what with him not fulfilling campaign promises and fucking around in Syria?

We both mutually want to see him gone, and we can easily get this done by working together. Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0
farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There will be a sign, but the left wont like it.

>Still caring about bombing an airport in Syria

Dunno where you think you are faggot but the god empower is love and he is life. Keep crying for the next 8 years cunt

Fuck off, shill

Wtf I love Trump!

He may not be completely on our side but I like how butthurt he makes shitlibs

Impeach him after his second term starts so that way you get Pence and a cure to faggotry.

It wasn't just that incident ya bloody yank.

>delivered on helping coal miners
>delivered on travel ban
>delivered on immigration even if there is more work to do being held up by the GOP
He's doing a pretty good job so far tbqh

You'd have to run for senate. Hurry up 2018 is approaching fast. There is zero you can do as an ordinary citizen.
Impeachment means nothing. Clinton was impeached, and finished his term.

troll in chief? 8 more years pls

>Real talk, why aren't we working with the left to impeach Trump

Kys shareblue faggot

this trick was used for thousands of years when nobody but a few knew the cycles

>we
Fuck off.

Shill threads. All day every day.
Going to be lit af when Trump indicts Hillary next week.

Um, why into his second term? Why not now? His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation as is, and once we get him out we have to make sure someone like him never comes to power again.

>His racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation as is
Other than the economy doing great and increased job growth, yeah, we're really hurting.

>Real talk, why aren't we working with the left to impeach Trump?
Believe it or not, most employed, normies who have a career and a 401k are pretty happy right now with Trump and the changes he's brought about.
>We both mutually want to see him gone
Says who? You? You do not speak for Sup Forums. You're a nobody. Remember that.
>Thoughts?
You're a faggot and this shit's getting Saged.

Because pence is just a neocon and won't push forward any agenda that benefits us and Trump for how much he's held back power wise has done more to destroy the left then anyone in recent history. I say keep him until we get Hitler 2.0

Yeah a good plan is to definitely look so weak that we side with those who hate us because Trump turned out to be a moderate. You can't possibly think people are buying this bait. Not even shills are this brain dead, are they?

Real talk go fuck yourself nobody gives a shit about that except mentally retarded individuals like yourself

Yeah lets fill the position with a Puppet with a kikes hand up their ass. Fuck off, Share Blue Bullshit, they may have the strings, but we still fight for right.

Trump is just playing with them at this point. Even if he does nothing I think we are on a trajectory where the country is going to be much stronger in 3.5 years. Whatever happens to the 'clown show' version of Trump I think its better to persevere and lose an election than just give libshits the satisfaction of quitting.

FUCK OFF

SAGE ALL SHILL THREADS

>racist and sexist policies are indeed hurting the nation
But my nation is white people.

Oh no you fags don't get to take back shit after you opened the floodgates of reddit and ruined this site in your autistic delusion .

>There are two-sides to 'The Art Of The Deal'
>get everything you can
>understand that Trump still holds power even if he isn't in office
>So, you wanna trigger a fuckload of deplorable, unemployable, well-armed, war-seasoned, suicidal, old-cranky-dangerous fucks with marksman sniper skills? Get the ball rolling on impeaching Trump and you're in for a helluva fireworks display

inb4 everyone gets distracted at the next wag-the-dog war scenario

ok guys
>impeach trump
>lefties rejoice
>trump 2.0 via pence
>commies thrown from helicopters first day sworn in
>sweeping legislation vetoing gay marriage, fags are in turmoil
>all fags are subjected to electrocution treatment

(OP)

ur a faget

Why is Syria so important to you?

wtf i thought the 2nd scoop was the sign already

>trump is disappointing so far
>lol team up to impeach him bruhs
fucking hell you guys are desperate

Lets get antifa labeled as terrorists, official white house petition here:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-antifa-terrorist-organization-0

For those who don't know what antifa is, it is a far-left domestic terrorist group (only considered so in 1 state, for now) that is part of the alt-left and promotes killing cops, destruction of private property, anti-white racism, open borders, islamic terrorism and the implementation of communism thru means of violent revolution.

Read more here: farleftwatch.com/2017/07/26/far-left-militia-training-for-guerrilla-warfare/

Please share to all burgers! Share it everywhere!

Priest is scared he's gonna get caught in the pedo ring I see.

There has really been a hyper liberalization of churches. I drove by a church the other day in GEORGIA and they had BLM signs, Trans/gay acceptance banners, and refugees welcome signs in front of their church. Its textbook libwashing of traditional american institutions.

>Real talk,

When Christ Cucks do politics.

>real talk, why is OP a giant faggot?
Because he works for david brock, a massive pedophile

>SAGE NEWFAGS
LEARN WHAT SAGE IS AND HOW TO RESPOND SO YOUR DUMB ASSES AREN'T SLIDIN THREADS
>jesus fuckin christ

Also
OP is a faggot
>thinks impeach means remove from office
take govt course to learn how our govt operates
or take history class to learn what happened to clinton when impeached (nothing)
>op can't math
takes the senate to remove IF house impeaches
senate can't get majority either way right now with mccain sucking dems trans dicks and man titties
but, watch what happens in midterms
>only 8 gop seats are incumbent in senate of 33 midterm seats in 2018
>supermajority of gop in senate
watch and learn, faggots

Trump is fucking based. He tells it like it is and doesn't give a fuck if you're offended or not.

The only people that hate him are those that are easily influenced by the leftist elites that were shills for hillary.

And any man that hates Trump is a self-hating homo.

>real talk
>be honest
>serious question
NEWFAFS, NOTICE THAT SHILLS USE PROPRIETARY AND UN-POL LANGUAGE, WITH SELF-EXPLANATORY MANIPULATION
(you're a delusional liar, but now I on my white horse will begin to tell how it is)
>we
>aren't we the same as antifa
NOTICE THAT HE IS JUST THROWING THE WORMS UNHOOKED INTO THE WATER

Fuck you Burgerboo. You're not even American. Stop talking like you participate in our politics. Fuck off cringe.

>We both mutually want to see him gone
I don't. He's trying to fix demographics more than anyone has and there's no one out there willing to that and more for us. He's also not an anti-white, which makes him an amazing president.

children are incapable of admitting when they are wrong because its gonna hurt their pride. Sup Forumscucks will still support him even if he is in jail

...and thanks to modern science for giving you the foreknowledge on when and where the sun will be blotted out.

>Haven't we all collectively agreed

No. Go fuck yourself shill.

Because he improved the stock market and stopped pretty much all of the Islamic attacks from happening in the US.

You lose fuckwad. Anyone with a brain can seen Germany, France, England and Spain literally getting run over.

You've lost the political argument and all of the pseudo distractions don't fool anyone. Cover the protest bs all you want. The real story is Spain, and why it didn't happen here thanks to Trump.

Just another cracker taking credit for what the black man did. Obama fixed the damn economy. Stock market has been going up for years. Unemployment has been decreasing for years. But a white guy gets into office and he did all of it. You crackers are rediculous.

I'm not happy with what's been happening lately, sure. But I'm not going to do anything to help the left. Period.

you know nothing of market confidence if you claim this is all the result of Obama's economy